The Education Forum

50 Questions that Can and Should be Answered

William Kelly

10) Who else besides Oswald was involved in the Walker shooting, and why didn’t Oswald prepare for JFK like he did for Walker – taking photos of the scene, keeping notebook, leaving note with instructions for Marina, etc.?

There is no hard evidence that anyone other than Oswald was involved in the shooting of Edwin Walker on April 10th, 1963. If you'd like to speculate that the witness (or witnesses) who saw various vehicles outside of Walker's house at the time of the shooting indicates a "plot" to kill Walker--well, I guess you're free to speculate about such things. But it's not going to get you very far.

And can anyone with one good eye possibly deny that these two bullets are very similar (CE573 is the Walker bullet)?:

CE573+&+CE399+Comparison.jpg

As for Oswald's preparations for killing Kennedy, once again, in order to answer this type of unanswerable question, we'd have to possess the ability to get inside the mind of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Oswald very likely didn't make any advanced plans to kill JFK simply because there really wasn't very much time for him to do so anyway. He couldn't have possibly learned about the exact Houston-to-Elm motorcade route until November 19 (at the earliest). And from his behavior and his remarks made to Marina on November 21st, I think his plan to shoot Kennedy was still a tentative and undecided one. Yes, he definitely went to Irving on Nov. 21st to retrieve his rifle (the "curtain rod" lie he told to Buell Frazier on Thursday morning pretty much proves this fact), but as far as his murderous plan being fixed in concrete as of Thursday night, I doubt that it was.

More on that here:

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S DECISION TO SHOOT PRESIDENT KENNEDY

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12) How did a German magazine learn of Oswald’s connection to the Walker shooting before the DPD?

I haven't the foggiest. But I'd be willing to bet that this is another one of the hundreds of mangled "myths" associated with the JFK case. But I've never heard about this one myself.

But there were some American reporters who were right on the ball regarding a possible connection between Oswald and the Walker shooting. As early as Saturday afternoon, November 23rd, during one of Chief Jesse Curry's many hallway interviews, a reporter asked Curry this question (which certainly was a good question indeed):

"Is there any connection yet between this and the firing at Major General Walker?"

Curry's reply was "I do not know."

Edited by David Von Pein

12) How did a German magazine learn of Oswald’s connection to the Walker shooting before the DPD?

I haven't the foggiest. But I'd be willing to bet that this is another one of the hundreds of mangled "myths" associated with the JFK case. But I've never heard about this one myself.

But there were some American reporters who were right on the ball regarding a possible connection between Oswald and the Walker shooting. As early as Saturday afternoon, November 23rd, during one of Chief Jesse Curry's many hallway interviews, a reporter asked Curry this question (which certainly was a good question indeed):

"Is there any connection yet between this and the firing at Major General Walker?"

Curry's reply was "I do not know."

LOL Was it the steel jacketed bullet that gave Oswald away?

Merely semantics. "Steel" vs. "Full Metal Jacketed". Naturally, you think CE573 is yet another phony piece of evidence. And yet the stupid idiots who put that bullet into evidence couldn't manage to plant a bullet that could be positively linked to the patsy's rifle. Dumbbell plotters all.

14) How did the rifle get from Dallas to New Orleans in April of 1963 and back again in September 1963?

Ruth Paine transported the rifle back to Dallas/Irving in her station wagon in Sept. '63. Ruth drove Lee Oswald and some of his possessions to the bus station in April of '63 when Lee moved from Dallas to New Orleans. I think it's fairly clear that Oswald's rifle was among those possessions he took by bus to New Orleans.

We know that Lee had the rifle in New Orleans in the summer of '63. Marina testified as follows:

Mr. RANKIN. When did you first notice the rifle at New Orleans?

Mrs. OSWALD. As soon as I arrived in New Orleans.

Mr. RANKIN. Where was it kept there?

Mrs. OSWALD. He again had a closet-like room with his things in it. He had his clothes hanging there, all his other belongings.

Mr. RANKIN. Was the rifle in a cover there?

Mrs OSWALD. No.

Mr. RANKIN. Did you notice him take it away from your home there in New Orleans at any time?

Mrs. OSWALD. No. I know for sure that he didn't. But I know that we had a kind of a porch with a---screened-in porch, and I know that sometimes evenings after dark he would sit there with his rifle. I don't know what he did with it. I came there by chance once and saw him just sitting there with his rifle. I thought he is merely sitting there and resting. Of course I didn't like these kind of little jokes.

Edited by David Von Pein

Merely semantics. "Steel" vs. "Full Metal Jacketed". Naturally, you think CE573 is yet another phony piece of evidence. And yet the stupid idiots who put that bullet into evidence couldn't manage to plant a bullet that could be positively linked to the patsy's rifle. Dumbbell plotters all.

Dave

Quit talking in circles.

The detectives who recovered the bullet from the Walker residence described it as "steel" jacketed, yet CE 573 is most definitely copper coloured.

How do you explain this "minor" discrepancy?

15) Why weren’t Ruth and Michael Paine called to testify under oath by the HSCA or ARRB or today?

HSCA: I have no idea.

ARRB: There was no reason for anybody to testify in front of the ARRB. Their job was to release documents, not to re-investigate the case. If it weren't for Doug Horne's bagful of idiocy regarding the medical evidence, there wouldn't have been ANY testimony taken by the ARRB at all. Nor did there need to be any taken, given the ARRB's mandate and responsibilities. Horne's conclusions, as we all know, were a joke and an utter embarrassment to Mr. Tunheim's Review Board.

TODAY: Huh? You think that Obama should re-open the case to satisfy the whims of you conspiracy theorists? And then Ruth Paine should be called to the witness stand again? What for? Another investigation will only give you yet another "official" committee to snub your nose at. So what's the point? Or maybe you think the next investigation should be headed up by the "Alteration Brothers" perhaps -- David Lifton and Doug Horne. (That'd be some farce, wouldn't it?)

Edited by David Von Pein

The detectives who recovered the bullet from the Walker residence described it as "steel" jacketed, yet CE 573 is most definitely copper coloured.

Steel is metal. Why pretend it isn't?

In fact, the dictionary tells us that steel can, indeed, contain "copper" elements:

STEEL (noun) --- 1. A generally hard, strong, durable, malleable alloy of iron and carbon, usually containing between 0.2 and 1.5 percent carbon, often with other constituents such as manganese, chromium, nickel, molybdenum, copper, tungsten, cobalt, or silicon, depending on the desired alloy properties, and widely used as a structural material.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/steel

So, as I said, you're talking semantics here. And as I recall, Robert Frazier of the FBI talks about this "Steel" vs. "Metal Jacketed" stuff in his WC testimony. IIRC, Frazier said that many times the two terms are used interchangeably within FBI reports.

Edited by David Von Pein

Steel is metal. Why pretend it isn't?

In fact, the dictionary tells us that steel can, indeed, contain "copper" elements:

STEEL (noun) --- 1. A generally hard, strong, durable, malleable alloy of iron and carbon, usually containing between 0.2 and 1.5 percent carbon, often with other constituents such as manganese, chromium, nickel, molybdenum, copper, tungsten, cobalt, or silicon, depending on the desired alloy properties, and widely used as a structural material.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/steel

So, as I said, you're talking semantics here. And as I recall, Robert Frazier of the FBI talks about this "Steel" vs. "Metal Jacketed" stuff in his WC testimony. IIRC, Frazier said that many times the two terms are used interchangeably within FBI reports.

Dave, that is likely one of the top ten pathetic responses I have ever seen on a forum such as this.

You might fool the newbies, and the casual browsers but, don't you think a detective would describe a bullet as "steel" jacketed for the simple fact the bullet had a steel colour to it, and a bullet as "copper" jacketed because it had a copper colour to it?

And don't get me started on SA Frazier, the FBI's firearms "expert", who can't tell the difference between bullet diameter and calibre.

Don't you think a detective would describe a bullet as "steel" jacketed for the simple fact the bullet had a steel colour to it, and a bullet as "copper" jacketed because it had a copper colour to it?

Obviously not, because CE573 is copper-colored and it is the bullet taken out of Walker's house:

CE573+&+CE399+Comparison.jpg

Let me guess---573 is a fake?

And don't get me started on SA Frazier, the FBI's firearms "expert", who can't tell the difference between bullet diameter and calibre.

And he lied when he said this too, right Bob?.....

Mr. EISENBERG - Can you think of any reason why someone might have called this a steel-jacketed bullet?

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; except that some individuals commonly refer to rifle bullets as steel-jacketed bullets, when they actually in fact just have a copper-alloy jacket.

Edited by David Von Pein

17) If Oswald killed JFK to obtain notoriety, as alleged, then why did he deny committing the deed?

But you'll have to agree that Oswald DID achieve a whole lot of "notoriety" by doing things his way (i.e., by not admitting he killed anyone). Right, Bill?

So, either way, he gained the fame he sought. And by denying guilt, and if Jack Ruby hadn't intervened, Oswald would have been the front-page news for months at his high-profile trial. That's something he would certainly relish. That's better than confessing.

18) If Oswald was seen on the first floor of the TSBD at 12:15 pm, then who was the person seen with a rifle on the Sixth Floor at that time?

Oswald was the person holding a gun on the west side of the Depository at approx. 12:15 (per Arnold Rowland's account). Oswald wasn't on the second floor at 12:15. Carolyn Arnold's story is full of inconsistencies and time discrepancies.

AN OSWALD TIMELINE