The Education Forum

When do you think elite American opinion will accept the JFK assassination as a high level domestic coup d'etat?

Guest Robert Morrow

Quote from Paul Brancato:

"As long as the banksters control money and thus control our elected government and our courts, we will continue to be at their mercy.

Just my two cents."

"I think I made a mistake." ~~Alan Greenspan, understatement of the century~~

It will happen as soon as people stop trying to blame LBJ for everything.

Certainly this and of course the very day where the majority of US Citizens recognizes the planning and execution of JFK for what it truly is/was is the day I believe this Republic will not be what it is currently. You cannot accept (via majority opinion of the masses) what happened without radically reforming the very Govt. that not only took part but planned the tragedy. This would produce, in effect, a domino effect as well as I believe there would be a revolution in knowledge and understanding about what has happened since the US' inception with the line of reasoning that "my god...if this is the truth, what of the rest of our "history?" The people would literally 'flip' the US over and begin a 'Reinvention of the Republic'. There would be a total reevaluating of its History as a nation, Political, Financial, etc. It would be both appalling and yet refreshing, tragic and joyful all at once.....

I guess the image I have in mind or though is that which was shown in the film "Fight Club" where, at the conclusion o the film the Credit Card Companies were destroyed, essentially putting everyone "on equal terms" financially (or at least that was the idea expressed by the writers of the film.) You simply cannot have a "JFK Assassination" in the way in which it happened and not do some "destroying" something somewhere in the heart of the Republic itself....

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Vince, The truth is like your cold feet when the blanket won't reach them. Not until you finally get the warmth of the truth will anyone be satisfied. Your book, the countless others, my research will always be poking at the truth until somewhere between Logic, LBJ and Science, the truth will be known to all. B of A cables and the unfulfilled democracy are the unknown reality. But with information travelling at the speed of light these days, the herd won't be excluded from knowing the conspiracy in short order. Call it a hunch, call it ESP or Call it God having angels whisper in my ear, This one is far from over. EX. my 13 year old daughter is having me speak to her 8th grade class on the JFK Assassination soon. I would pay anything to be at the dining room tables at those kid's Thanksgiving to hear the conversation!

“The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dream shall never die.” :up
Edward M. Kennedy

Guest Robert Morrow

George Will's piece yesterday is what I mean by the establishment lone nutters are literally going to have to croak before space clears up in the establishment to tell truth about the JFK assassination. http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-f-will-when-liberals-became-scolds/2013/10/09/b8a63ba0-304b-11e3-9ccc-2252bdb14df5_story.html

George Will has invested too much prestige in being a scold of Oliver Stone in 1992 to actually read and learn anything in the past 21 years. He can't admit he is wrong. Even after Talbot's book Brothers which showed definitively the Kennedys believed in a high level domestic plot to murder JFK, he is still using Jackie's quote for public consumption.