The Education Forum

Film revealing 2nd gunman...

Mark Haley

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry,

I'm not sure that there's any law requiring a person to come forward with what may be indirect evidence in a capitol case, if that evidence is there own personal property (which exposed film would be).

I'm speculating here… but considering the claim that this film contains unseen frames of the Zapruder film, could this be a hint that it is in fact the original unedited Zapruder film? Some have called it the "other film"?

I suppose a another original copy of it could have been kept under wraps by someone affiliated with the media or someone in what Mr. Caddy has termed the "Intelligence Community".

Edited by Chris Newton

Chris, Terry,

Obstruction of Justice is pretty open to interpretation here..there is no "active" or "open case" in regards to JFK/DALLAS.

No one from the justice dept, FBI or anyone else in any "official" capacity is actively looking into it unless it is to supress or distort information at this point.

I have a crisp $20 dollar bill that says even if this supposed film is "authentic", it won't make any difference whatsoever..

It won't change anything.

Terry Adams: your signature quotes Bobby Kennedy, who was quoting George Bernard Shaw.

Just some trivia.

With this film, you never know what it could be. It could show George H.W. Bush standing outside the

TSBD. It could show the Cuban and the Umbrella Man and their signals. It could show the people

on the knoll. Re the Zapruder frames, it could show at least part of the "other" film.

Kathy C

Terry,

I'm not sure that there's any law requiring a person to come forward with what may be indirect evidence in a capitol case, if that evidence is there own personal property (which exposed film would be).

I'm speculating here… but considering the claim that this film contains unseen frames of the Zapruder film, could this be a hint that it is in fact the original unedited Zapruder film? Some have called it the "other film"?

I suppose a another original copy of it could have been kept under wraps by someone affiliated with the media or someone in what Mr. Caddy has termed the "Intelligence Community".

- Time Inc. sold the original film and its copyright back to the Zapruder family for the token sum of $1.

- In December 1999, the Zapruder family donated the film's copyright to The Sixth Floor Museum,

- The Zapruder family no longer retains any commercial rights to the film, which are now entirely controlled by the museum.

Not sure someone couled sell an original Zapruder film or a copy , if they do not own the copyrights.

Terry Adams: your signature quotes Bobby Kennedy, who was quoting George Bernard Shaw.

Just some trivia.

With this film, you never know what it could be. It could show George H.W. Bush standing outside the

TSBD. It could show the Cuban and the Umbrella Man and their signals. It could show the people

on the knoll. Re the Zapruder frames, it could show at least part of the "other" film.

Kathy C

My guess it is the devil himself doing some nude gardening in the plaza...it better be that good for all the hype this is getting.

Heck, the Rob Ford Crack video got more attention but still...

I agree in principle but what if another version of the film with different content appeared? It would seem then that the copyright may only apply to the extant film which both the Family, Life and the Museum have claimed for years to be the complete film.

It would be an interesting lawsuit.

I've seen nothing on this in the main stream press yet, let's see if it gains any traction...

Edited by Chris Newton

I agree in principle but what if another version of the film with different content appeared? It would seem then that the copyright may only apply to the extant film which both the Family, Life and the Museum have claimed for years to be the complete film.

It would be an interesting lawsuit.

As I understand American copyright, these "film producers" can't sell or otherwise profit from the Zapruder film in any way BUT it is open to fair use.

Unless they have an untouched duplicate that was made at the same time...meaning a second pre life mag copy, then those rights extend back to Zapruder and his estate and it becomes cagey as to who would then own the rights to a stolen copy. The Third Floor Morbid Mortuary would have no claims over a second copy as a physical thing, but they could still prevent it's sale as it is a duplicate.

end rant

You could show it, give it away etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Terry,

- Time Inc. sold the original film and its copyright back to the Zapruder family for the token sum of $1.

- In December 1999, the Zapruder family donated the film's copyright to The Sixth Floor Museum,

- The Zapruder family no longer retains any commercial rights to the film, which are now entirely controlled by the museum.

Not sure someone couled sell an original Zapruder film or a copy , if they do not own the copyrights.

The Zapruder family estate was paid 16million buckeroos for the Zapruder Film currently housed at NARA, the 6th Floor Mausoleum was assigned the custodial rights to the Zapruder film and one of the original 1963 1st generation film copy of same.... seems that when the US taxpayers pay for something, something is always held back, in this case, film usage rights... So what the hell else is new? Taxpayer always gets screwed...

How much money did the 6th Floor Mausoleum make off of the Z-film this 50th anniversary, only a few hundred bucks.... LMFAO!