The Education Forum

Film revealing 2nd gunman...

Mark Haley

not that I am defending these bozos in any way, but Gawker and the toronto star were laughed at when they said they had seen a video of...wait for it...

the crack smoking mayor of Torana Canuckistan....

but yeah...it looks pretty dubious to overstate the obvious.

I wanna see Jack Valenti getting a hot oil rubdown from LBJ while Connally cleans the pool in one of Buckleys "Hoover hand me down" twotwos....
" Naw, you dun git all them leaves outta my pool Johnny or hot damn if i don't get's 'em ta shoot ya's again" says LBJ between swigs of moonshine...

I'd pay for that...

Edited by Blair Dobson

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is difficult to figure out what is going on with the alleged film. I have been waiting for comment from one of the major media, such as Fox and CNN, which were supposed to have viewed the film in a private showing last week. If there is an actual film, and it has a startling disclosure, it may be that the media that saw the private showing were required to sign a confidentiality agreement or maybe agree to an embargo date on discussing it. So either it is a hoax, or is a film that has a startling disclosure, or a film that does not add to what is already known. Part of the story was that it was going to be sold at auction. This aspect may also be a factor in what is going on.

Just be careful guys....and "show me the money". I just hope he copies the film for petes sake......someone, make tons of copies. The last we need (if this story is even slightly authentic) is for it to somehow end up in the 6th Floor Museum, suppressed, damaged or anything suspicious of that nature....Sadly I don't even get excited about these kinds of stories anymore. I know the 'unspeakable' we're dealing with....

Bowen is represented by The Gersh Agency, which intends to hold private screenings of the footage for interested parties next week in Los Angeles.

DiEugenio (Hankey or any other LA based researchers/students of the JFK Presidency) should definitely go see this and give some feedback/thoughts here on the forum.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

In the spirit of fun... and a bit of skepticism...

and to follow on what Blair commented upon - more Badgeman shadow and leaves and light

HERE is the kneeling 2nd shooter on the GK.... from the infamous Midget assassination division of the CIA (MAD)

cleverly disguised as part of a bush

much like badgeman... when you see this area of moorman without the enhancement, you be able to make this "person" out...

Hopefully this 2nd movie has more substance

DJ

kneelingman-1.jpg

or this guy in BOND

bond4fromlifemag-lookslikeafacebehindfen

and what colorization SHOULD have been done - I may have missed a few leaves... but unless this film has a clear version of the red area, which is very possible... this wont amount to much.

(a side note: Didn't Dick Russel write a few articles about the Phillipine angle to this assassination and that there were a number of armed assassins between DP and the TRADE Mart to make sure the job was done... I believe it's in his "On the Trail" book that reprints all his articles..)

Moormanbluesky-noBadgeman_zps4347a48d.jp

or this guy in BOND

bond4fromlifemag-lookslikeafacebehindfen

and what colorization SHOULD have been done - I may have missed a few leaves... but unless this film has a clear version of the red area, which is very possible... this wont amount to much.

(a side note: Didn't Dick Russel write a few articles about the Phillipine angle to this assassination and that there were a number of armed assassins between DP and the TRADE Mart to make sure the job was done... I believe it's in his "On the Trail" book that reprints all his articles..)

Moormanbluesky-noBadgeman_zps4347a48d.jp

Yes heard that before. I think the story was that the 3 tramps were a backup team in Daley Plaza in case JFK survived the first round of shots. The other story related I've read before was if the Daley Plaza hit was called off say due to rain, they had another team in the Trade Mart ready to go sort of like RFK's hit in 68 at the Amassador Hotel. JFK would have been hit somewhere behind the stage on his way in or out of the trade mart.

I forget now which book it was, but the Trademart was not an approved location by the Secret Service due to it's many open corridors. I think the original place was a Women's Club where it was deemed more secure, but Connally demanded using the trade mart.

Edited by Rodney Rivers

(R. Rivers) The other story related I've read before was if the Daley Plaza hit was called off say due to rain, they had another team in the Trade Mart ready to go sort of like RFK's hit in 68 at the Amassador Hotel. JFK would have been hit somewhere behind the stage on his way in or out of the trade mart.

If true...then a different Patsy than Oswald.

Edited by David Andrews

The other story related I've read before was if the Daley Plaza hit was called off say due to rain, they had another team in the Trade Mart ready to go sort of like RFK's hit in 68 at the Amassador Hotel. JFK would have been hit somewhere behind the stage on his way in or out of the trade mart.

If true...then a different Patsy than Oswald.

Somehow, I think they would have pinned it on Vallee.... :rolleyes:

Yet that is a wonderful point David.... I seem to remember the DPD picking some people up in the TM area... Larry Hancock talks of the DPD's main concern as being the Trade Mart demonstrators...

Assets were maneuvered into place... somehow Oswald was not out on the street waving to JFK at the time....

You think Rose would have been as docile as Dr. Thomas T. Noguchi....

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Robert_Kennedy_Assassination

Freed's account in fact matches Robert Kennedy's autopsy report. Coroner Thomas Naguchi determined that RFK had been shot three times,

all from the rear at a steep upward angle, with powder burns indicating that the fatal shot being fired from 1 or 2 inches away.

and yet... Sirhan is somehow convicted...

Again, D. Russell talks of these techniques in his articles and travels... THAT is one of the best brain twisters yet....

WHO was the backup Patsy?

Edited by David Josephs

• 5 weeks later...

Douglas,

Do you think that the youtube post above is related? That someone absconded with Mr. Nix's film and is now trying to sell it elsewhere? That would be pretty brazen. Or are you just suggesting that this film is related because the original is also "missing"?

Taylor Jackson, the great granddaughter of Orville Nix, does wonderful job reporting the details of Mr. Nix's film but I wish she had aired more of Lane's interview with him, in particular the details surrounding the fact he thought it had been edited.