The Education Forum

David Lifton at Bismarck State College

Thanks Vince,

I bought Best Evidence back when it first came out and was utterly fascinated by it. I remember pouring over the photos with a magnifying glass. I lent my copy, a first edition, to someone and never got it back.

I hadn't remembered Mr. Lifton's story of how he got involved but in this speech he really makes it clear. I have to admit his "LBJ did it" argument is really strong. He may have swayed me from thinking LBJ was simply taking advantage of the circumstances to being an active participant. His explanation of what went on in AF1 should be added to our current research on the AF1 tapes and timeline.

I highly recommend downloading this and watching it.

What is your take on Kellerman's possible role in body alteration and the subterfuge that went on with JFK's corpse?

Thanks Vince,

I bought Best Evidence back when it first came out and was utterly fascinated by it. I remember pouring over the photos with a magnifying glass. I lent my copy, a first edition, to someone and never got it back.

I hadn't remembered Mr. Lifton's story of how he got involved but in this speech he really makes it clear. I have to admit his "LBJ did it" argument is really strong. He may have swayed me from thinking LBJ was simply taking advantage of the circumstances to being an active participant. His explanation of what went on in AF1 should be added to our current research on the AF1 tapes and timeline.

What is your take on Kellerman's possible role in body alteration and the subterfuge that went on with JFK's corpse?

FYI: If you're interested in this video, you should download it soon. Beause the link will expire in about 5 days. (and I'll have to find "another home" for it.

DSL

Thanks Vince,

FYI: If you're interested in this video, you should download it soon. Beause the link will expire in about 5 days. (and I'll have to find "another home" for it.

DSL

David,

Use VIMEO and or Youtube...

I think the fact that the body of the President left Parkland in one casket, and entered the Bethesda morgue in a different casket, should have been one of the most talked about issues this 50th, and yet, except for David LIfton and a few others, this anomaly has avoided proper scrutiny. In fact some researchers run to the hills when faced with the casket issues. What a pity, and I believe David Lifton will add to our understanding of the actual events surrounding the removal of the President's body from the Dallas casket, and I hope he is not the only one trying to pierce through this particular fog of deception created by the architects of the crime.