The Education Forum

Clint Hill to pen ANOTHER book (!)...and some shocking news

"Hill, who lives in Virginia, is “happier than I have ever been” with Lisa McCubbin, the journalist he co-wrote the memoir with. “The calendar says I’m 81 and she’s 48, but I feel 52.” In his book he credits McCubbin “...for bringing me out of my dungeon, where I languished for years in my emotional prison ... you helped me find a reason to live, not just exist”. “I was there for her children, but I wasn’t there for the birth of either of my sons [Chris and Corey, now 56 and 51 respectively]. They grew up without a father. My wife Gwen raised them herself.” (They separated, “emotionally”, years ago, but have not divorced.)

http://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/why-i-blame-myself-for-jfks-death-248893.html

Edited by Vince Palamara

Yes! She left her handsome, same-age hubby (her high school sweetheart), to whom they had two kids, for an aging guy 33 years older (she's 48, he's 81) whose one son is 56! Gwen left Clint after 50+ years of marriage, two sons, and several grand kids. McCubbin had dated BLAINE'S SON and went to the prom with him---! Her father was a prominent person in the military.

McCubbin moved from Qatar in the Middle East to Virginia, started a company with Hill (McCubbin-Hill LLC), and they (SHE is) are going to write ANOTHER book! Weeeeeee---all the lemmings will buy it, too.

THAT is why Hill has changed his tune on certain matters.

Edited by Vince Palamara

Yes! She left her handsome, same-age hubby (her high school sweetheart), to whom they had two kids, for an aging guy 33 years older (she's 48, he's 81) whose one son is 56! Gwen left Clint after 50+ years of marriage, two sons, and several grand kids. McCubbin had dated BLAINE'S SON and went to the prom with him---! Her father was a prominent person in the military.

McCubbin moved from Qatar in the Middle East to Virginia, started a company with Hill (McCubbin-Hill LLC), and they (SHE is) are going to write ANOTHER book! Weeeeeee---all the lemmings will buy it, too.

THAT is why Hill has changed his tune on certain matters.

Hey Vince, care to elaborate on "certain matters" or direct me to a source where I could read? Please and thanks.

See my other post re: Hill and David Lifton+ my CTKA reviews of Blaine's book and Hill's first book; Pat Speer can fill you in, as well :)

In general: Hill is now making the head wound more frontal/ side than in the right rear; is saying the autopsy doctors TOLD HIM on the night of the autopsy that the wound in the front of the throat was an exit; is fudging some memories with regard to what a fellow agent allegedly said about not having the agents on the rear of the limo; etc

I don't see how Hill is making the wound more frontal/side than in the right rear. To quote Clint Hill:

"In the same instant, blood, brain matter and bone fragments exploded from the back of the president's head.....and splattered all over me---on my face, my clothes, in my hair.

Mrs. Kennedy scrambled out of her seat, "because there were bits of the president's brain , blood and bone on the car's right rear and she was trying to retrieve them."

How do you deduce from these statements that Hill is making the head wound more "frontal/side"?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Most (not all) of his television and book tour appearances have him saying the fatal heat shot came out toward the front and the "right side" of JFK's head was blown off. He was much more forceful about the back of the head being gone before, He is also continuing the autopsy-doctors-said-shot-came-out-front-of-JFK's-neck routine. Officially, it was only until Humes spoke to Dr Perry did he even learn that the tracheostomy covered the (entrance) wound in the neck

YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT, AS WELL:

http://insidethearrb.livejournal.com/7016.html

Edited by Vince Palamara

Hill continues to impugn those who believe in conspiracy

Hill continues to be less and less worth listening to.

Are you excited about yet ANOTHER book for next year??? Weeeeeeeee...

remind me to skip that one,

Enough is enough...go away, old creepy Hill

(not to be critical LOL)

Edited by Vince Palamara

When he first went public with Blaine and McCubbin for the Kennedy detail, Hill would often include that he didn't hear the second shot, but was convinced it hit Connally, and that the single-bullet theory was nonsense. This so annoyed Arlen Specter that he made some derogatory comments about Hill. In Hill's most recent round of interviews and sound bites, however, he never discusses the single-bullet theory, or ANYTHING, outside of the the occasional "back" of the head, that could possibly fuel conspiracy theories.

He went from being an old man with his memories--take 'em or leave 'em--to being an old man with an agenda--to convince the public there was no conspiracy.

This is, I suspect, a result of his spending time with McCubbin, who wrote the book with Blaine to help Blaine shut down talk of conspiracy--and counter Vince Palamara.

Well said, Pat :)

Blaine JUST posted this review of Hill's book!

This story provides the facts regarding the Presidents visit to Texas by a Secret Service agent who was om the scene from the start through the events that happened up to and after the funeral. Clint Hill's pain taking.Journey through his memories, documents and photographs takes the reader on that fatal visit to Texas and its aftermath. He carefully points out the events that have been mistakenly interpreted by conspiracy theorists in an attempt to provide the world population with the facts related to President Kennedy's murder committed by a lone gunman whose emotional and mental profile matched that of an assassin. This book is a valuable gift to anyone who wants to know what happened those five days in November as told by a man whose integrity is unblemished..

Gerald S. Blaine

Well said, Pat :)

Blaine JUST posted this review of Hill's book!

This story provides the facts regarding the Presidents visit to Texas by a Secret Service agent who was om the scene from the start through the events that happened up to and after the funeral. Clint Hill's pain taking.Journey through his memories, documents and photographs takes the reader on that fatal visit to Texas and its aftermath. He carefully points out the events that have been mistakenly interpreted by conspiracy theorists in an attempt to provide the world population with the facts related to President Kennedy's murder committed by a lone gunman whose emotional and mental profile matched that of an assassin. This book is a valuable gift to anyone who wants to know what happened those five days in November as told by a man whose integrity is unblemished..

Gerald S. Blaine

"... Clint Hill's pain taking journey through his memories..." [?]

"... a lone gunman whose emotional and mental profile matched that of an assassin ..."

Is a comedy club tour forthcoming?

Hey Vince, do you have any photos of Dallas SS Agent Forrest Sorrels in your collection?

Edited by Richard Hocking