The Education Forum

Pat Speer- I am confused (so what else is new?)...re: JFK head wound

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same people that moved the entrance wound from the EOP to the cowlick. Where were they in 1964?

Wait. Are you hereby acknowledging what I've been saying all along? That there was no cover-up involving the head wound evidence in 1964, and that it really got rolling later, as indicated by the "moving" of the entrance wound in 1968?

Well, you're right there, Pat. Despite what was presented in the autopsy evidence, there seemed to be no effort to curb the testimonies of a lot of witnesses that definitely seem to have been describing a large wound in the back of the head. In fact, in some cases, the WC lawyers almost seemed to be encouraging BOH testimony, rather than attempting to stifle it. It is interesting to note, though, that many potential BOH witnesses, such as some of the motorcycle cops directly behind the limo, were never called to testify before the WC.

Strange way to run a coverup. This is why I've always believed the assassination was brought about by people who not only wanted JFK dead, but wanted his death to be a catalyst for the invasion of Cuba and, following that, a conflict with the Russians. As much as the WC has been demonized over the years, they might have had this thing dumped in their laps and been told, "For God's sake, put a lid on this thing." And I'm sure the conspirators had lots of "insurance", just in case anyone wanted to get all righteous and expose the conspirators.

Strange way to run a cover up for sure

From the Autopsy Report (WC exhibit #387)

1 . There is a large irregular defect of
the scalp and skull on the right involving
chiefly the parietal bone but extending somewhat into the temporal and occipital
regions . In this region there is an actual absence of scalp and bone producing a
defect which measures approximately 13 cm. in greatest diameter .

---And they also describe the brain weighing 1500 grams with that description, and with so many reports of brain matter blown out and falling out of the head.

I may be completely wrong on this but, isn't it true that the only reason resuscitation attempts were even begun on JFK was that the doctors arrived in Trauma Room One after JFK was brought in, and were unaware of the extent of his head injury; simply because it was not readily visible?

I may be completely wrong on this but, isn't it true that the only reason resuscitation attempts were even begun on JFK was that the doctors arrived in Trauma Room One after JFK was brought in, and were unaware of the extent of his head injury; simply because it was not readily visible?

In his oral history, Carrico said he knew at the outset, from what he saw of the head wound, it was hopeless, but felt that they had to try anyhow, seeing as the dying man was the President of the United States.