The Education Forum

Duplicating Oswald's alleged feat with replica rifle

A friend and fellow researcher on FB is probably going to join and is looking for info on anyone who has attempted to duplicate Oswald's alleged feat with a replica rifle...anyone know of anyone beside the FBI, Howard Donahue and Lattimer...or those cooked Military Channel shows LOL?

Jesse Ventura tried and failed...anyone else? On here? Elsewhere?

Second question: Will the rifle's wooden forestock be warped, and cause each successive shot to go higher than, and further to the right of, the point of aim than the previous shot?

• 2 weeks later...

I had own one for 13 years and it was set up just like Oswald's There was times when i cycled the round into the chamber i would get stuck like jammed in and not fully go into the chamber. out of those 13 years i have had hit 2 targets in 5.6 seconds. But had no pressure on me at the time.

This is a screen shot from the above Penn and Teller video showing the FBI recreation of the sniper view, with Connolly 6" further inboard than JFK.

The yellow line shows the amount of diversion the Magic bullet would have to have made to strike Connally in the right shoulder.

Without a massive deflection (caused by what?) the bullet would have hit the back of Connally's jump seat.

(This photo is later in the sequence than when the shot was allegedly fired, but if the shot was earlier then the line of flight of the bullet would have been much steeper and even more ludicrous.)

FBISnipershot_zpse4624498.png

Edited by Ray Mitcham

LOL Steven. It's probably easy to duplicate the feat on a radio show. Get the special effects guy to play three quick BANGS! and everybody in Radio Land thinks you're a marksman! :)

Seriously, though, Meltzer doesn't know his butt from his elbow, and joins a long list of ignorant mouthpieces spouting off on things they have no knowledge of.

• 3 weeks later...

I had own one for 13 years and it was set up just like Oswald's There was times when i cycled the round into the chamber i would get stuck like jammed in and not fully go into the chamber. out of those 13 years i have had hit 2 targets in 5.6 seconds. But had no pressure on me at the time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What would appear to be a true researcher!

Now, delete the word "alledgely", as the three shots in approximately 5.6 seconds is BS.

Factually, there were only two shots in this elapsed time.

Shot#3 did not occur until approximately 1.9 seconds AFTER the Z313/Shot#2 headshot.

And, due to the short elapsed time, this had to be what is referred to as a "Snap Shot" in which one throws the rifle up, and utilizing it's fixed iron sights, shoots.

Which shot, by the way also struck JFK in the head.

Tom

One step forward, three steps back....

Thanks to Tom we've learned amazing things about the DP Mapping and survey calcs and how they were manipulated... but he still has no frontal shot and yet another shot hitting JFK down the road as does the FBI...

Now both Tom and the FBI are going on some evidence to suggest the shot 40-45 feet further down Elm... 40 feet in 1.9 seconds is an ave speed of 14.35mph

I've come to understand that 313 came from the front, whether another shot hits his head is discussed in FBI memos regarding the location of the bullets... one in the SS possession which becomes CE399 and one lodged behind JFK's ear as of 9:18pm EST - DURING the autopsy... suffice to say, no record of a bullet removed either from the ear or the intercostal muscles exists...

FBIshotrecreationcd298-andactualmeasurem

Based on where the FBI placed the cars... and who built the model - http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/gauthier.htm - the FBI was under the impression THIS was the shooting sequence...

I aligned it with Z375 roughly by seeing the base of the far lamppost in Z.

Missing from the Zfilm then is this shot and Chaney gunning up to the lead car to talk to Curry.... so much so that by McIntyre, Chaney is no longer in the picture...

I wonder if TOM is saying that the shot was fired while what see on the Zfilm inset occurs at a different time and place... or is the Zfilm correct and the position we see Jackie and JFK WAS the position they were in when that shot hit JFK?

fbiandZapruder_zpsee8a0154.jpg

Finally... we have a few frames of what appears to beJFK sitting up after z400..... that sure does appear to be JFK sitting up next to Jackie, given what we know about JC and how he was under Nellie

444, 461 and 466 provide further evidence of JFK sitting up - or at least not fallen over in Jackie's lap...

Just more food for thought...

DJ

z456-1.jpg