The Education Forum

JFK Lancer's November In Dallas Conference

JFK Lancer's Annual "November In Dallas" Research Conference on the Assassination of President John Kennedy

OOPS! New to the forum. Sorry. See reply below for the info.

Debra

Edited by Debra Conway

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JFK Lancer's Annual "November In Dallas" Research Conference on the Assassination of President John Kennedy

November In Dallas conferences offer a great opportunity to travel, meet new people and to grow closer to your peers -- one affords you experiences that can not be learned by simply reading a book or through traditional academic study.

November 18-21, 2004

The focus of the conference for 2004 is "Getting On With It".

This year takes us beyond the 40 year anniversary and calls for us not only to take stock of what has been revealed by 40 years of investigation and research but to face up to what we are going to do with all that work and it's related revelations.

At 1963 plus 41 years we have:

* One Presidential Commission (which new documents and tapes show to have begun with it's Chairman forced into taking his position only after Presidential threats of a potential war - something ignored by the history books and media).

* A Congressional Committee investigation (one of which rendered an official finding of conspiracy and requested the Justice Department to begin a criminal investigation -

something totally ignored by the history books and media) ...and a related Congressional Committee on Intelligence investigation which revealed substantial factors which may have contributed to the Kennedy assassination but which were never reported to the Warren Commission (factors which have made it into some media but which are still absent from the majority of popular histories).

* A local District Attorney's investigation (which documents now show to have been illegally and actively undermined by direct intervention by the Justice Department and FBI as well as monitored and managed by a CIA team of senior CIA officers - something else totally avoided by both the media and historians).

* We also have the work of the ARRB and the related collection of new primary historical source material as well as the release of tens of thousands of new documents - some of which is clearly explosive and much of the rest still in the progress of study. A work largely neutered simply through the minimalist remarks of the ARRB staff upon the completion of the Board's tenure.

Three investigations, an extensive historical project, release of virtually all the documents we were never supposed to see. Documented manipulation of the Warren Commission, a finding of Conspiracy by the HSCA, proof of illegal involvement in the Garrison investigation and 40 years of work by hundreds of dedicated private individuals. Is the result ever going to be more than a thousand different TV jokes about "the grassy knoll"?

The goal of NID 2004 will not only be to take stock of what we've learned but to allow forum's for discussion of how to better use the resources now available and most importantly what to do to

make what has been learned part of the public consciousness and part of the history books.

In undertaking this the Conference will feature panels in the following areas:

* President Johnson and the Warren Commission

* Motives in suppression of conspiracy investigation / 1963 and later

* Parkland/Bethesda and evidence for a medical cover-up

* Finding the new documents at NARA

* New resources for research

* Initiatives - Media/History/Legal

http://www.jfklancer.com/dallas04/

CONFERENCE OPENS: Thursday, November 18th, 7:00 pm

ADULTS: $200.00

SPEAKERS AND SPOUSES: $100

STUDENTS, with ID: $75

AWARD BANQUET TRIBUTE TO MARY FERRELL: Saturday, November 20th, 7:00 pm Included in entry fee. Additional plates $25.00 (must be paid in advance)

DEALEY PLAZA REMEMBRANCE CEREMONY: Sunday, November 21st, 11:30 am-12:30pm

BUS TOUR: The bus tour will be broken into several small groups this year. Times will be announced at the conference. Fee TBA.

If you have any questions, please email the conference chairpersons. The November In Dallas Committee is working hard to put together an excellent November program. We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!

Chaired by Larry Hancock,

Co-chaired by Debra Conway

$200.- dollars, a head? I'm in the wrong business... LOL

David - people probably have been saying that you are in the wrong business everytime they see your work ... I know they say it when they have read one of your replies on a JFK forum ... ROTFLMAO!

Edited by Bill Miller

BM dronned on:

David - people probably have been saying that you are in the wrong business everytime they see your work ... I know they say it when they have read one of your replies on a JFK forum ... ROTFLMAO!

-------------

dgh01: Come on Bill.... 4 or 5 folks will show up in Dallas this year, someone will lay down a bit of video to tape, Debra will declare a great turnout -- all the re-pugnicans down 'thar' will pat each other on the back and say what a great public service the 6th floor performs and all use guys will climb back under the rocks whence you came for ANOTHER year.

Still need help in getting that interview with ADOBE, PHOTOSHOP software groupknow lots of folks at their world headquarters there in downtown San Jose, you are familiar with Silicon Valley aren't ya?

David

dgh01: Come on Bill.... 4 or 5 folks will show up in Dallas this year, someone will lay down a bit of video to tape, Debra will declare a great turnout -- all the re-pugnicans down 'thar' will pat each other on the back and say what a great public service the 6th floor performs and all use guys will climb back under the rocks whence you came for ANOTHER year.

Your foolish reply is not worthy of a response, but maybe you'd be invited to a Lancer conference if you could show that you have learned the English language correctly. "all use guys" LOL!

Still need help in getting that interview with ADOBE, PHOTOSHOP software groupknow lots of folks at their world headquarters there in downtown San Jose, you are familiar with Silicon Valley aren't ya?

David

I don't think I need anything from you. However, you are welcome to show your expertise by sharing your JFK enhancements and clips for I cannot recall ever seeing one before. Maybe seeing something from the Master will inspire me to do better.

Edited by Bill Miller

Miller/Peters dronned on

[...]

I don't think I need anything from you. However, you are welcome to show your expertise by sharing your JFK enhancements and clips for I cannot recall ever seeing one before. Maybe seeing something from the Master will inspire me to do better.

----------

dgh01: Well, you responded, eh? And, I was invited to speak one year, unfornately, I was called out of the country for a bit of work, sigh.

C'mon Larry Peter's -- you had plenty of time to check out what you needed to, shall I post the URL's, AGAIN? Where did this Larry Peters guy disappear to?

Then again if The Tinkster; Josiah Thompson and all the rest of the junior varsity [including you] couldn't overcome the burden showing Dr. John Costella and the rest of us regarding the Z-film wrong -- Hey.... roflmfao...

Buy the book, HOAX -- it's all in there.... Ever get that "seamless' DP film comparison done yet? What's it been now 3 years.....? What a farce the other side of this question is. Preservers of history, H O W L .... I think not!

What's a matter with "all use guys?" When use guys are charging $200 bucks a head for a little get together in Dallas, rehashing the same-o, same-o... Give us guys a break, use guys! rofl...

David Healy

Edited by David G. Healy

I just feel that at 200 dollars a head is a lot of money for what should be open more to the public.

Most Seminar's run about 80 to 125 dollars. Some at 125 include food and or rooms.

Seeing Kissinger runs about 200 to 250 dollars and is also given for donations also included with that cost. Well, I was wondering who is going to be talking that would run so high?

Yes, I was in question on that.

When you want people to come and hear you usually try to make it affordable that more people will attend.

So, David that is what I was hinting at. Seems like the more "well to do" or rather "people in higher places" group and yes it will be a handful in amount to see and hear the same old things.

I don't mean to be not kind and I do hope I am wrong but somehow I don't see it that way.

dgh01: Well, you responded, eh? And, I was invited to speak one year, unfornately, I was called out of the country for a bit of work, sigh.

Yeh - I think anyone can speak the first time ... it's only after you've been heard is how they decide if they ever want you back.

C'mon Larry Peter's -- you had plenty of time to check out what you needed to, shall I post the URL's, AGAIN?  Where did this Larry Peters guy disappear to?

I will tell you what I told Jack White - Larry seemed to be responding to the photo and film alteration thread that has been dead for some time now. He has been seen looking in at various times. I believe one of those times can be witnessed in a recent thread where a capture of the board showed several users who were on at the same time. Larry was one of them.

Then again if The Tinkster; Josiah Thompson and all the rest of the junior varsity [including you] couldn't overcome the burden showing Dr. John Costella and the rest of us regarding the Z-film wrong -- Hey.... roflmfao...

You sound like Baghdad Bob telling everyone how Saddam had the US on the run. You can say it, but none of it is true.

Buy the book, HOAX -- it's all in there.... Ever get that "seamless' DP film comparison done yet? What's it been now 3 years.....? What a farce the other side of this question is. Preservers of history,  H O W L .... I think not!

None of the assassination films start and stop at the same times, so seemless is just talk by someone who knows little about the films. Anyone can use the head shot to Kennedy as a reference point and advance the films forwards or backwards and not see a single descrepency between any of the films. Instead of asking someone to do a lot of work for nothing - why don't you just point out a particular point in time on the films where you don't think they match and we'll all take a look at it. (Oh that's right ... you've posted before that you have no proof of Zfilm alteration)

What's a matter with "all use guys?" When use guys are charging $200 bucks a head for a little get together in Dallas, rehashing the same-o, same-o... Give us guys a break, use guys! rofl...

David Healy

How much did it cost everyone to go to 'Fetzerfest' in Minnesota? Besides, I think Conway will discount your ticket if you can show her you have successfully mastered the use of the English language and stop saying words like "use" in place of "you's".

I need a translation please.

See you around the hood

Could you please explain what that means?

hood is like the top part of a car "raise the hood"

hood is also like "a hat on a persons head"

hood is also a slang word "go with the hoods" Meaning a bad group of guys.

I think you are having some difficulty in English words.

Go to the dictonary and look up a word and see what it's meaning is to help you know what to use. Thesaurus also gives some aid to maybe what you need.

Hope this helps you out.