The Education Forum

JFK Lancer's November In Dallas Conference

Bill M and Officer Al wrote:

Sorry, but I and Bill live in the real world and understand how to challenge through cross examination. Many of you just spout off findings as you are used the workings of the WC and HSCA that did not allow cross challenging of evidence.

Healy has made enough replies on this forum to equal the text of one Commission volume,

dgh01: As any thinking person would; check my posting total here, how many have you posted here? I rest my case...

but has not cited enough evidence to fill one side of a packet of 'sweet n' low'.

dgh01: I'm the real deal BM, I do sugha!

He tells people to buy a book claiming the Zapruder film is a hoax when he has read it himself

dgh01: "buy it"? I suggest reading it! --- "read it himself"? ah, I wrote part of it!

and has since said that he has not seen anything that would prove the Zapruder film to be a hoax.

dgh01: ah. come on admit it -- its a tough pill to swallow, the Z-film might be altered, and a scientific case can be made for film alteration -- I suspect during the upcoming seminar on this forum, you and the rest of the gang will be confronted with that reality, AGAIN -- be brave

His only position it seems is that while he has seen nothing to show the Zapruder film to be altered - he has not seen anything that proves it is the camera original,

dgh01: only a hell of a lot of ducking, and a ton of contrary posting. ALL bemoaning none of the HOAX authors have a clue of what they're talking about, yet the amateurs ramble on...

thus it's not been proven to be unaltered.

dgh01: gonna have to run that one by me again, how do you prove a negative [pardon the pun], btw? even I can't do that.

That argument can be made for every photo or film taken in history and is a silly position to take.

dgh01: well, there's well documented ones housed at Kodak's photo museum in Rochester, NY facts being what they are, I discuss a few in HOAX, amazing what a little photo sleuthing can do, need the URL? Thanks for the opportunity to plug the book...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David,

Once again you have taken space on a Forum and not said anything.

Care to explain how to use fill lighting with a handheld strobe to capture a block long crime scene without overexposure? How do you technically photograph latents, footprints, awe, never mind.

How many crime scenes have you processed, photographed or filmed? How many times have you successfully testified in court on photographic evidence?

I see you take pride in being a published author to support your credibility in this. So you submitted a chapter to Fetzer and he had it pubished. So that makes you credible and an expert? A few years back Fetzer asked me for a paper to publish, but he didn't agree with it so he blew me off. BTW, Posner is also a published author. Now that does prove credibility as a researcher!

I had an article published in DP Echo in March of 2003. Does that make me credible?

BTW, it's Lieutenant, not Officer.

Al

Edited by Al Carrier

dgh02: well, maybe in all the sleuthing and photography you've done in the past, you can tell us amateurs what **photo** and/or distinguishing marks **identify** Abraham Zapruder as ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER standing on the DP pedestal -- you know, a criminal court kinda question? Other than,

"...well, he's about the same height, or someone told me it was him..."

When Jack White, myself, or anyone else gets on the pedestal to shoot a recreation shot - it aligns with the field of view seen on the Zapruder film in every way. The Zapruder film has Zapruder family home movies on it just prior to the dealy Plaza footage - does it not? That's Sitzman in the Zapruder film before the filming of the motorcade started ... is it not? Those are the Hester's next to her in that opening plaza test shot - are they not? The Willis and Betzner photos show a man dressed like Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal - do they not? The Paschall film shows Zapruder climbing off the pedestal - does it not? The woman in the Bell film image I posted is dressed like Sitzman right down to the black scarf - is she not? The Hester's went into the shelter just behind Zapruder and Sitzman - did they not? The Hetsre's spoke to Zapruder in that shelter following the assassintion - did they not? Zapruder went on TV right after the assassination saying where he was and what he was doing during the assassination - did he not? Zapruder took his film back to his office and had it put in his safe - did he not? Zapruder went with the SS to have his film developed (home movies and all) - did he not?

So there is a little more to this than just saying that a couple of people about the same height as Zapruder and Sitzman were on the pedestal. Maybe if you learned the facts of the case, then things would start coming together for you and some of that paranoid dementia would fade away about there being possible Zapruder and Sitzman imposters on the pedestal.

dgh01: "buy it"? I suggest reading it! --- "read it himself"? ah, I wrote part of it!

David - it's bad enough you had to be shown in error once over this statement, but now twice in the same thread - you wrote in a previous post ....

Buy the book, HOAX -- it's all in there.... Ever get that "seamless' DP film comparison done yet? What's it been now 3 years.....? What a farce the other side of this question is. Preservers of history, H O W L .... I think not!

David - it's bad enough you had to be shown in error once over this statement, but now twice in the same thread - you wrote in a previous post ....

dgh02: ME, error? ROFL, bad enough? what's bad enough? Not trying to divert attention to the message at hand are ya there, BM? Did YOU buy it, the book, right? Maybe BUY it and GOD forbid,read it, which I suggest YOU do, on numerous ocassion? Your not suggesting to the rest of this forum I'm a prevaricator, are you? As a certified 6th Floor Preserver of DP Film and Photo History advocate, one would think you'd not leave ALL DP graphics responsibility to Dale Myer!

Some of us are looking forward your input this week?

Buy the book, HOAX -- it's all in there.... Ever get that "seamless' DP film comparison done yet? What's it been now 3 years.....? What a farce the other side of this question is. Preservers of history, H O W L .... I think not!

Edited by David G. Healy

ME, error? ROFL, bad enough? what's bad enough? Not trying to divert attention to the message at hand are ya there, BM?

No, just trying to keep the record straight.

Did YOU buy it, the book, right? Maybe BUY it and GOD forbid,read it, which I suggest YOU do, on numerous ocassion? Your not suggesting to the rest of this forum I'm a prevaricator, are you?

Of course I read it ... how else was I able to tear it apart the way I did if I hadn't read it.