The Education Forum

DVP has a book coming out

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/ayton-mel-and-david-von-pein-beyond-reasonable-doubt

This is one of the best critiques I've ever read, not only about this book, but about the conflicting evidence of the case as a whole. This link should somehow be pinned to Education Forum somewhere as a must-read for all who visit here.

Is Martin Hay still around?

Edited by Michael Walton

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the Mel Ayton/David Von Pein book "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" this month. It's brimming with information covering all aspects of the case. I found it hard to put down as it's a real page turner dealing with the heavy technical stuff (the actual Evidence) in a clear, easy-to-understand, though not dumbed-down style. 👍👍👍-- Steve Kernohan; March 28, 2019

Edited by David Von Pein

17 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

I read the Mel Ayton/David Von Pein book "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" this month. It's brimming with information covering all aspects of the case. I found it hard to put down as it's a real page turner dealing with the heavy technical stuff (the actual Evidence) in a clear, easy-to-understand, though not dumbed-down style. 👍👍👍-- Steve Kernohan; March 28, 2019

All these years and no proof of a lone gunman, all points of argument have only become more in favor  of a conspiracy. What more could be accomplished in the hours of the rest of the day?