The Education Forum

To all Forum Members.

In a few weeks I will lead a seminar on this forum, beginning with a comprehensive and detailed declaration of my involvement in the events leading up to and including November 22, 1963.

This declaration will be certified by me and will be sworn to under penalty of perjury. It will be written by me, issued under my name, and will supersede any and all previous interpretation's made by others, of statements which have been attributed to me. If need be this declaration can be legally used in any court of law.

I am working diligently to produce this declaration to be posted for the seminar this coming November 22nd. At that time I will be available to answer any forum members' questions as to the truthfulness of my statements and declaration, with as much detail and precision as I am able to provide. I look forward to the opportunity to clarify any matters of contention in an orderly manner during the seminar on this forum. I welcome any and all questions from sincere researchers and students. Until then, I remain,

Tosh Plumlee 11/04/2004

Edited by William Plumlee

In a few weeks I will lead a seminar on this forum, beginning with a comprehensive and detailed declaration of my involvement in the events leading up to and including November 22, 1963....  I am working diligently to produce this declaration to be posted for the seminar this coming November 22nd. At that time I will be available to answer any forum members' questions as to the truthfulness of my statements and declaration, with as much detail and precision as I am able to provide. I look forward to the opportunity to clarify any matters of contention in an orderly manner during the seminar on this forum. I welcome any and all questions from sincere researchers and students. Until then, I remain,

Tosh Plumlee  11/04/2004

Tosh,

I admire the effort you are making, and look forward to your presentation.

Tim