The Education Forum

Sherry Ann Sullivan

Sherry Sullivan

My name is Sherry Ann Sullivan, and I am founder of Forgotten Families of the Cold war, (forgottenfamilies.com). I am a private investigator in Maine who has been researching the disappearances of men who were involved in covert operations of the Cold War, esp. operations involving Cuba. My father, Geoffrey Francis Sullivan, (pilot) disappeared in Sept. 1963 with Alexander I. Rorke, Jr. while on another operation into Central America.

I was a speaker at JFK Lancer in 1998. The story of the search for my father was aired on Unsolved Mysteries in 1990, as well as a CNN report on my six year FOIA battle in Federal Court.

The disappearances of my father and Alex has been the subject of great speculation since 1963, such reports finding their way to several books and newspapers. Just recently the Miami Herald interviewed several of Forgotten Families members in the Keys; Janet Weininger, Christy and Karen Hughes, Ilona Perry (Pedro Diaz Lanz's niece) and myself, along with members of South Florida Research Group.

Edited by Sherry Sullivan

• 6 years later...

My name is Sherry Ann Sullivan, and I am founder of Forgotten Families of the Cold war, (forgottenfamilies.com). I am a private investigator in Maine who has been researching the disappearances of men who were involved in covert operations of the Cold War, esp. operations involving Cuba. My father, Geoffrey Francis Sullivan, (pilot) disappeared in Sept. 1963 with Alexander I. Rorke, Jr. while on another operation into Central America.

I was a speaker at JFK Lancer in 1998. The story of the search for my father was aired on Unsolved Mysteries in 1990, as well as a CNN report on my six year FOIA battle in Federal Court.

The disappearances of my father and Alex has been the subject of great speculation since 1963, such reports finding their way to several books and newspapers. Just recently the Miami Herald interviewed several of Forgotten Families members in the Keys; Janet Weininger, Christy and Karen Hughes, Ilona Perry (Pedro Diaz Lanz's niece) and myself, along with members of South Florida Research Group.

Hi Sherry,

Its nice to meet you, my name is Scott Kaiser, my father Edwin Kaiser was a long time friend of Sturgis and Co. you mentioned Pedro Diaz Lanz, in which I have a photo of him and my father that dates back to 1973. Anyways,

I came across a name in my father's phone book that reads Alex Roasevich, funny thing is there is no Alex Roasevich that I can find and I beleive the name to be Alex Rorke, his exact listed address in my dad's phone book is 160-20-76 Road 212 Flushing NY 11366. I'm not sure if this is a correct way of spelling this address out and it appears that some of the numbers need to be moved around in order to find it on google earth.

My question is, if you would know this to be Alex Rorke's living address? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Scott