The Education Forum

Mark Lane: Did the Secret Service help kill JFK?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZuCX3fEQWQ

Mae Brussell, uncovered significant evidence concerning LANE and GRODEN as early as 1976 which indicated that they were working for the government to control information on the assassination and to control the direction and content of conspiracy research.

I believe what Mae Brussell claims is substantial and convincing.

It is also interesting that Mae confirms my opinion on these two researchers with additional information I was not aware of.

Paul thanks again, if I had listened to Mae in 1976 it might have expedited my awakening by a significant amount of time. I had no idea people were so devious and could get away with anything as long as the system was in support of their folly.

Early on I regularly listened to Alex Jones - INFO WARS and believed he was telling the truth, one of his many guests was Bob Dornan, he talked a good game and was believable and seemed to be aware of conspiracies.

I was listening to Steve Allen show on youtube with guests Jim Garrison and Bob Dornan, I was shocked that Dornan was nothing but a tool of the conspirators and was there for no other purpose than to divert Garrison from communicating an effective message that the assassination was not done by a lone nut.

We must do our own research and analysis, and not trust without absolute verification. IMO

Early on I regularly listened to Alex Jones - INFO WARS and believed he was telling the truth, one of his many guests was Bob Dornan, he talked a good game and was believable and seemed to be aware of conspiracies.

I was listening to Steve Allen show on youtube with guests Jim Garrison and Bob Dornan, I was shocked that Dornan was nothing but a tool of the conspirators and was there for no other purpose than to divert Garrison from communicating an effective message that the assassination was not done by a lone nut.

We must do our own research and analysis, and not trust without absolute verification. IMO

WOW, Robert. Bob Dornan. Really?

For those not in the know, before Michelle Bachmann came along to regularly embarrass the Republicans and make non-Republicans question their sanity, there was Bob Dornan. He was so bad and so out there that he eventually lost his seat in Orange County, California, which had been for a long time the most conservative county in America. When he lost, moreover, he proved his total lack of class by claiming he only lost because a large number of illegal aliens had voted for his opponent, who just so happened to be hispanic.

Steve Allen was one of the greats of Television, and he took risks. Dornan was a weird guy and not trustworthy at all.

Robert - glad you are listening to Mae Brussell. She had lots of integrity. John Judge followed in her footsteps.

Pat, I know...

I also can laugh at it now, it was a good learning experience.

It is not important to me that I listened to Dornan or Jones thinking they were sincere, it is that I have realized that people are not always what they seem or what we want them to be.

Dornan's sole intention was to disrupt meaningful dialog on Steve Allen show and he accomplished his mission.

The same principles apply to LANE and GRODEN, they are not what they seem or what we want them to be, I firmly believe this more than ever.

What is shameful is that Mae Brussell provided compelling information about these two characters nefariously controlling conspiracy evidence as early as 1976, what did the research community do with Mae's information?