The Education Forum

Deconstructing The Lies

Robert Mady

http://gaylenixjackson.com/jfk-assassination/the-flaw-is-in-the-foundation-the-nix-film-proves-the-fallacy/

I just came across this post and wanted to tell you three, Robert Mady, Jon G. Tidd, and Chris Davidson how excited I was to read it. I was so excited, I made it a blog post on my website. Thank you all for your civil debate, research and thoughts. I hope this helps find the camera original Nix film or at least makes it apparent that it is important for it to be found. Thank you! You humble me! (I hope I added the link correctly) My grandfather died on this date in 1972. He would be so happy to know there are still people asking about his film.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, we have been informed that we are being programed and shown how we react to the programing but we are not informed as to how programing may be overcome.

The single most frustrating aspect in understanding conspiracies is the inability to share with others in a manner that they can comprehend. The more we come to understand the greater the gap between knowing and ignorance.

Edited by Robert Mady

Robert Mady,

"Progaming" as you call it is central to all societies. Each society inculcates children to believe in authority. Not just to respect and fear authority but to believe authority is the source of Truth. Maybe not wisdom. But Truth.

Once the child, having been so inculcated, grows into an adult he or she is a ready recipient of any pronouncement made by an authority figure.

Furthermore, individuals are hard-wired to love, respect, and fear authority figures; and to need authority figures. At least those individuals who, like I, turn out to vote for a president every four years.

Myth #8

The CIA killed KENNEDY

Did the CIA or the Mafia have a hand in the assassination, yes

Who was behind it. The military.

Who created the false death certificate - the military - Rear Admiral Burkley

Where was the private autopsy held - in a secured military facility

Who performed the autopsy - the military - Commander J. J. Humes, Medical Corps, US Navy; Commander J. Thornton Boswell, Medical Corps, US Navy and Lt. Col. Pierre A. Finck, Medical Corps

Who falsified the autopsy results - the military - Commander Humes.

Who monitored and controlled the autopsy - the military

Are you going to believe the CIA could have control over the Generals and Admirals to commit treason and betray their oath to the country?

Edited by Robert Mady

Who created the false death certificate - the military - Rear Admiral Burkley

I think Burkley actually produced the more honest and accurate certificate and Humes etc al produced a less than honest & accurate certificate. This is why Burkley's remained "hidden".

Ian, I agree with you that the death certificate is closer to the truth.

IMO, the back wound was added to KENNEDY prior to autopsy by Commander HUMES as well as the damage to the top right side of KENNEDYS head. (See Doug Horne information / David Lifton)

The shallow back wound was to be the explanation for the existence of a 'pristine' bullet found on stretcher at Parkland Hospital.

The existence of a shallow back wound was not discerned by medical staff at Parkland.

By all accounts the open wound in the back of the head was about the size of a baseball, looking at Rear Admiral Burkley's death certificate, this wound is considerably understated and obscured.

Edited by Robert Mady

Robert,

I've always wondered about the description of how the bullet supposedly fell out of JFK's back - the explanation is that it came out during attempts at resuscitation but that doesn't make sense to me as he was lying on his back and his back was in contact with the gurney, surely preventing the bullet from exiting the wound???

Ian, exactly

The 'pristine' bullet was intended for one thing, to match one weapon to the exclusion of all others to the crime.

An 'undamaged' bullet that could be perfectly matched to just one rifle to the exclusion of all others.

The discovery that the Parkland medical staff was unaware of a back wound should raise doubts about the authenticity of the back wound.

The discrepancy of what type of bullet was actually discovered on a stretcher can not be resolved, the discrepancy on which stretcher the bullet was found is troubling. The fact that JC's doctor announced the bullet lodged in JC thigh had to be removed in a second operation is inconsistent with the SBT and the 'pristine' bullet. Mafia Agent JACK RUBY identified by two credible witnesses inside Parkland hospital after the assassination is suspicious and certainly is a plausible link to bullet being planted on stretcher.

Edited by Robert Mady

Robert Mady,

You write:

"The fact that JC's doctor announced the bullet lodged in JC thigh had to be removed in a second operation is inconsistent with the SBT and the 'pristine' bullet. "

Where can I find substantiation for, "JC's doctor announced the bullet lodged in JC thigh had to be removed in a second operation...."? To me, this is incredibly important information if it can be substantiated.

Yes indeed Robert - really great work even if I don't happen to agree with all of your conclusions...

In Altgens we can see SS agents turning to the right rear.

In the Zfilm we can see Hickey looking at the ground as they complete the turn

Even the FBI in WCD298 did not try to hide an earlier shot when JFK goes behind the sign and we can see a reaction as he emerges so I guess you are saying no one hears this shot.

Does it make sense that shots from UP Elm would not echo in the open area that is by the Dealey plaza overpass where as a shot from the front/side/south in the open areas of DP would indeed echo up at the top of ELM. It has always been my opinion that a coordinated radio connected group of shooters would fire simultaneously to mask the number of shooters.

Once the FBI got a hold of witnesses, like Jean Hill, they basically INSISTED it was 3 shots - it would be my guess that not nearly as many said 3 as what the FBI credits.

It is also my opinion that CE399 was never in Dallas but was sitting in Chief Rowley's desk drawer and given to Johnson to give to Frasier.

And finally to Mr. Von Pein... there is no reason to believe a single thing the FBI, SS, CIA or WC lawyers offers as evidence in this case until it is authenticated.

As Redlich writes to Rankin on 4/27/64 and then disappears to history:

Our intention is not to establish the

point with complete accuracy, but merely to substantiate the

hypothesis which underlies the conclusions that Oswald was the sole

assassin.

I should add that the facts which we now have in our possession, submitted to us in separate reports from the FBI and Secret Service, are totally incorrect and, if left uncorrected, will present a completely misleading picture.

Edited by David Josephs

David, amazing quote 'Redlich writes to Rankin on 4/27/64'.

Can you post or link to original document?

David, from frames Z-190 to Z-212 the agents are looking toward the GK, because by A6 some of them are now scanning to the rear does not necessarily mean they are reacting to hearing another sound come from the rear. It can be reasoned that HILL, READY, LANDIS, BENNETT and HICKEY first look toward where they thought the quiet and odd noise came from, after not identifying a threat to the front by the monument they then scanned to the rear, note they are all looking in different directions not focused on a specific location. We have been brainwashed into believing the SSA have turned in reaction to a sound coming from the TSBD, this is nothing but a myth.

SPROCKET-2-READY_zps2574f9dd.gif

The MPI version of Z-films shows the agents looking to the GK until at least Z-212

If you believe that the agents have turned around by A6 or Z-255 after hearing the second rifle shot, then you must also believe that they ALL stood down, including O'Donnell and Powers, the two White House aids riding in the QM, as well as JACKIE not responding to gunfire.

What does it mean that HICKEY is looking down?

David, why do you believe shots came from the Dal-Tex or TSBD building?

The entire assassination including wounds can be explained by 4 shots coming from the monument area. If you agree what I am saying may be on track please temporarily give it your full attention to understand the assassination four shot model and understand that it is corroborated by all of the films, photographs and the majority of testimony. The need to invent shots coming from any other locations than the monument area is unnecessary and four shots is all that is required and is corroborated by testimony and film.

The Assassination Four Shot Model, is the solution to the assassination mystery, it obsoletes all other theories.

Edited by Robert Mady