The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Sign in to follow this  
Adrienne Johns

Adrienne Johns

Hello All!

I'm not sure if my biography is already here or not. I am an American living in Sydney, Australia. I teacher 6-12 HSIE, social studies, history, whatever you want to call it. This is my first year teaching social studies. I love it! I love the school where I teach! Previous to this, I was a special education teacher (LD/BD) and a doctoral candidate at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. I've had to abandon that since I moved here to Australia. I hope to take it up again in the future. I am primarily interested in Critical Pedagogy and Juvenile Justice. I have always taught English and/or language arts. I have also taught math, up to 8th grade pre-algebra, a little science and that's about it. I have been an adjunct lecturer at a university as well.

I look forward to many wonderful postings and support here!

Sincerely,

Adrienne