The Education Forum

A World Gone Mad

2 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

David,

You're being too literal.  The WC witnesses often conflated the terms, "Triple Underpass," railroad tracks, 'railroad yard," parking lot," "Moll," [sic? Moll?? As in "Gun moll" maybe? :) Did you mean "Mall"?] "Grassy Knoll," "embankment," "railroad area," and so on.

The obvious point is that Jesse Curry DIDN'T SAY, "Get a man on top of the TSBD and see what happened there!"   I stand by my point.

OK, Paul. Point taken.

But I'll stand by my point too -- i.e., the TOP of the Triple Underpass is certainly NOT the same area where nearly all conspiracy theorists think shots came from.

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

OK, Paul. Point taken.

But I'll stand by my point too -- i.e., the TOP of the Triple Underpass is certainly NOT the same area where nearly all conspiracy theorists think shots came from.

David,

That's fine -- but all that Chief Curry said was, "I always thought there was more than one shooter -- but we were never able to prove that."

The subtext is that Chief Curry always KNEW there was more than one shooter, and yet J. Edgar Hoover refused to let anybody prove that.  

The Radical Right in Dallas had no problem with a Conspiracy -- they promoted the Original Conspiracy -- that of a Communist plot to kill JFK, of which Lee Harvey Oswald was only one of many plotters.

The "Lone Shooter" theory of the JFK murder was set in stone before 11/22/1963 was over.  Hoover himself settled it -- LBJ bought it and sold it to Earl Warren and Allen Dulles -- and that is why it remains US dogma to this very day.  Long before there was any FBI investigation, J. Edgar Hoover had stated the dogma (c.f. Professor David Wrone, 1999).

HOWEVER -- President GHW Bush signed the JFK Records Act on October 26, 1992, setting the new date for the release of all US Government documents about the JFK assassination that are still being held Top Secret to this very day.  The new deadline for their release will be October 26, 2017 -- exactly 25 years after the JFK Record Act was signed.  It's only a matter of months now - and all these CT debates will come crashing to a halt.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

A good subtitle I would have suggested   for the Caulfield book might be "How one redneck changed the course of American history and brought the American Government and it's National Security State to it's knees.". Tell me that won't generate interest!

Concerning Jesse Curry, Paul says,

David Lifton's forthcoming book, Final Charade will also clarify his new position on the DPD Police and Sheriff's Deputies on 11/22/1963.  In a recent interview he said that he deeply suspects conspiratorial roles for DPD Chief Jesse Curry, Assistant Chief Charles Batchelor and his four Deputy Chiefs.  This is where the correct solution for the JFK assassination and cover-up will eventually arise.

How can anybody believe Jesse Curry as though he was some ordinary country bumpkin?   Jesse Curry was more clever than you seem to think.

That's fine -- but all that Chief Curry said was, "I always thought there was more than one shooter -- but we were never able to prove that."

The subtext is that Chief Curry always KNEW there was more than one shooter, and yet J. Edgar Hoover refused to let anybody prove that.  

Paul, If Curry really was part of an assassination plot. Wouldn't he  appreciate the reprieve that Hoover gave hm and just shut about a second shooter.Why would he unnecessarily give rise to conspiracy theories?

It's only a matter of months now - and all these CT debates will come crashing to a halt.

So you're really looking for a definitive release of information that will answer all questions and render this forum useless?

Paul, I apologize in my earlier post calling you Luis. I do know a Luis Trejo. Again my apologies.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Kirk Gallaway said:

1.  Paul, If Curry really was part of an assassination plot. Wouldn't he  appreciate the reprieve that Hoover gave him and just shut about a second shooter.   Why would he unnecessarily give rise to conspiracy theories?

2.  So, you're really looking for a definitive release of information that will answer all questions and render this forum useless?

Kirk,

(1)  I believe Jesse Curry did appreciate the reprieve given by J. Edgar Hoover and LBJ in 1963.   However, Jesse Curry was also aware of the events of subsequent years, especially five years later with the trial of Clay Shaw, and the hell raised by Jim Garrison in New Orleans.

Then there followed a torrent of CT literature in the 1970's and 1980's.   So, by the 1990's, when Jesse Curry finally gives this interview and suggests that "he always suspected a second shooter," this did not have the same impact it would have had if Curry had said this in 1964.

When Curry said this 30 years later, he was being coy -- he was being cupid-like; he was being cute.  Curry knew he was teasing the public.  He knew it very well.

(2) Yes, I personally believe in the US Government, and in the JFK Records Act signed by President GHW Bush.  I truly believe that all of the Top Secret JFK records still being withheld from the American People -- still in the many hundreds -- will be released by October 26, 2017.  I just do.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
clarity