The Education Forum

The Dr. Spock Conspiracy

You could always just go over to AiG; they're your kind of people. Why do you try to proselytize here? // BURTON

I have hope you can change your mind !! Preaching to the unbeliever is what our example Jesus did.. PLUS per this section CREATION minded people know of many deceptions from the EVOLUTIONIST side and that (TO REPEAT) AND THAT IS CONSPIRACY.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gospel Reading Luke Chapter 15:1-10

Now the tax collectors and "sinners" were all gathering round to hear him. But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, "This man welcomes sinners, and eats with them." Then Jesus told them this parable: "Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Does he not leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbours together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.' I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent. "Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Does she not light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbours together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.' In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

Edited by Steven Gaal

• 1 month later...

Documents Reveal That British Police Feared “Trekkies” Would Overthrow Government

=

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Documents_Reveal_That_British_Police_Feared_%E2%80%9CTrekkies%E2%80%9D_Would_Overthrow_Government/44016/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Published: May 19, 2015

---------------------------------------------------------------

This week, it was reported by the Telegraph that

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11611086/Secret-files-reveal-police-feared-that-Trekkies-could-turn-on-society.htmlthat ) “Trekkies”, or Star Trek fanatics, were labeled as a possible threat by British police. A hidden Scotland Yard document has recently revealed that police feared that Sci-Fi fans could potentially “turn on society” or “start a cult.”

The file was undated, but it is alleged to have originated around 1998 or 1999. The document also listed concern about other popular shows at the time such as X-Files.

The document was called “UFO New Religious Movements and the Millennium” and was finally exposed through a Freedom of Information Act request by X-Files expert Dr Dave Clarke, who was researching for a book that he is currently writing.

According to the report, “Fuel is added to the fire by television dramas and feature films mostly produced in America. These draw together the various strands of religion, UFOs, conspiracies, and mystic events and put them in an entertaining storyline…..Obviously this is not sinister in itself, what is of concern is the devotion certain groups and individuals ascribe to the contents of these programmes.”

Dr Clarke, who originally obtained the report, told The Guardian that “The documents show the police and security services were concerned about the export of some new religious movements concerning UFOs and aliens from the USA in the aftermath of the mass suicide by followers of the Heaven’s Gate. It’s no coincidence this occurred around 1997 – which was the 50th anniversary of the birth of UFOs and the Roswell incident – at a time when the net was buzzing with rumours about aliens and cover-ups.”

The police are currently denying any knowledge of this report.

Edited by Steven Gaal