The Education Forum

Six Things Made To Order For Lee Harvey Oswald

Why not accept Gerry Patrick Hemming's confession to A.J. Weberman, namely, that he telephoned Lee Harvey OSWALD from Miami on 11/21/1963 and offered OSWALD double the market price of his rifle if only he would bring it to work at the TSBD on Friday, and stow it on the 6th floor for his underground contact to retrieve?

I dunno. I'm not out to knock Paul T. or anyone else on this point, but this either makes Oswald dumb as hell, or complicit in the assassination, given the timing. If he made this move on Hemming's say-so, then his "innocent" movements and alibis after the assassination become suspect.

Unless, of course, he was an intelligence agent. Then all bets are off.

Do we take Oswald to be "innocent" with the implication that he was also "dumb as hell"? Needed $40, or so, that bad so as to hide a rifle along tomorrow's parade route, in the building where he, a "defector," worked?

Was Hemming a tempting "key" that has opened too few locks?

I'm not baiting people - I've had my moments with Hemming, too.

Well, David, in my theory, Lee Harvey OSWALD believed he was still part of an on-going plot to kill Fidel Castro in November 1963.

If we can believe David Atlee Phillips' bio-novel (The AMLASH Legacy, 1987) then Phillips also still believed that OSWALD was part of his plot to kill Fidel Castro.

In my theory, OSWALD interacted with Cuban Exiles in New Orleans to a greater extent than with Carlos Bringuier and his crew. I believe that he also met Gerry Patrick Hemming in that context, as well as Loran Hall and Larry Howard -- and many other members of Interpen and La Sambra, the DRE and more.

All this was in the context of the crew identified by Jim Garrison and Joan Mellen, namely: Guy Banister, Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, Jack S. Martin, Fred Crisman and Thomas Beckham. Carlos Marcello was more than a hanger-on, he was a substantial donor.

In my theory, OSWALD believed that Gerry Patrick Hemming was also part of this same team -- and that they thought alike -- two peas in a pod. They were out to kill Fidel Castro and save the USA. It was a sacred cause, and it justified any amount of poverty.

In other words, David, I think that OSWALD trusted Hemming almost blindly -- just as he trusted Guy Banister almost blindly, and played along for months with his Fake FPCC in New Orleans.

So -- it's not that OSWALD was dumb -- it's that OSWALD in this event was "Unsuspecting."

I believe the JFK murder caught OSWALD by surprise. That's my theory. OSWALD had been cooperating for months with the very people who were setting-him up to be the Patsy. Does that make him "dumb?" I think that makes him "Unsuspecting" and "Trusting" and all the other traits that are common to all Patsies in history.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill Castro from his workplace, along the motorcade route? I need money too, and I'm no genius, but I'm not smuggling weapons into such places for nobody.

Unless I was an intelligence agent....

Or, perhaps OSWALD wasn't yet an Intelligence Agent, but anxiously hoping to become one. It seems likely to me that Oswald was told that he would be rewarded with a full-time job in the CIA if the mission was successful.

This is likely, IMHO, by looking at the people he associated with (per Garrison and Mellen), namely, David Ferrie, Jack S. Martin and Fred Crisman -- who were all Fake members of the CIA.

It seems that Guy Banister specialized in Fakes. The Fake FPCC in New Orleans, for example, was all Banister's idea (as suggested by CE-3120 as well as other evidence).

Yes, there was CIA involvement -- but at the level of killing Fidel Castro in coordination with Guy Banister and his crew. David Atlee Phillips even said (The AMLASH Legacy, 1987) that the plot to kill Castro also involved a motorcade, a tall building and a high-powered rifle.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• 1 year later...

Kill Castro from his workplace, along the motorcade route? I need money too, and I'm no genius, but I'm not smuggling weapons into such places for nobody.

Unless I was an intelligence agent....

Or, perhaps OSWALD wasn't yet an Intelligence Agent, but anxiously hoping to become one. It seems likely to me that Oswald was told that he would be rewarded with a full-time job in the CIA if the mission was successful.

This is likely, IMHO, by looking at the people he associated with (per Garrison and Mellen), namely, David Ferrie, Jack S. Martin and Fred Crisman -- who were all Fake members of the CIA.

It seems that Guy Banister specialized in Fakes. The Fake FPCC in New Orleans, for example, was all Banister's idea (as suggested by CE-3120 as well as other evidence).

Yes, there was CIA involvement -- but at the level of killing Fidel Castro in coordination with Guy Banister and his crew. David Atlee Phillips even said (The AMLASH Legacy, 1987) that the plot to kill Castro also involved a motorcade, a tall building and a high-powered rifle.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Bumping this page (not the whole thread) for Larry Hancock because I'd like to get his opinion on it.

Edit: Never mind, I've just now read posts #'s 71 and 73.

-- Tommy

Edited by Thomas Graves

FWIW, I believe it went down more like this:

J. Edgar Hoover's connection to Bill Decker begins in 1933 when Decker worked for Dallas County Sheriff Smoot Schmidt while Hoover's Bureau Of Investigation (pre-FBI) Texas & Louisiana agents begin feeding sighting info on Bonnie & Clyde to Schmidt's posse tasked with finding the crime duo & their gang & bringing them to justice. Hoover's info leads the posse into northwest Louisiana & gets them close to what would be B&C's ambush site. Decker & his boss owe Hoover a big favor...

- Hoover's level to Bill Decker: 'We've got this guy floating around being impersonated that we think is working for the commies. He's been setting up a trail that leads into Cuba. We're not sure if the commies or CIA are setting this trail up. We don't want him to slip out of the USA if something big goes down against President Kennedy. We need your help to bring him in & put the squeeze on him. We've got a shooting incident planned during JFK's November visit to your city as a reason to throw up a dragnet & cuff him. We need a weapon we can quickly trace back to the guy. We need you to make it look like the guy is shooting from the TSBD so that jurisdiction & the media circus will fall on Jesse Curry to handle. We might need you to pull his plug in a pinch before the media circus gets to the county jail. Keep your boys out of it as best you can. Again, to avoid starting WWIII, we don't want this guy to give us the slip & make it appear Castro or the other commies are harboring him'.

- Bill Decker to Hoover's level: 'No problem. I'll get Inspector Holmes to have someone order a rifle thru the mail & deliver it to your fella's Post Office. I'll have Holmes take the rifle before it's shipped back as 'undeliverable' & ship the rifle into the building disguised as book shipping supplies, or get one of my deputies to find it during the building search after the shooting incident if Holmes gives the rifle to him (one of Decker's boys). I like the shipping idea; we can get delivered up to the 6th floor & a couple of my boys can monkey with it (if it needs a scope mounted of anything like that). After the shooting incident, I'll have my boys report to their employee parking lot behind the privacy fence on the north grassy knoll just for CYA after the shooting incident. You know the routine: go thru the motions of looking for a shooter. My deputies won't search their own cars. My boys like that knoll privacy fence: it's good for deputy 'nooners', naps, quick whiskey sips & a private place to beat confessions out of prisoners too. We can pull your fella's plug in the building he works at or at a secluded place like a theatre to minimize collateral damage. We might need to waste a DPD officer just to make it look good. I'll keep me & my boys out of the action. It's been awhile since we ambushed Bonnie & Clyde but I still know the ropes. Let me know if you want JFK hit by one of my boys & I'll put a man on the roof of my jail.'

- Hoover's level: 'That will work. Help us pull this off & we'll make it good to you'.

I believe it went down more along those lines...

Brad Milch

PS: In my scenario, Hoover pulls LHO's plug before he can disappear in the USA & appear to be heading for or hiding in or near Cuba. Pro-CIA anti-Castro activities (such as gunrunning) LHO may have been involved with will fit into the scenario. So will most anything else. The important thing is that Hoover tampers with an active Agency operation by triggering the assassination before LHO can be said to be in Cuba at Castro's side; something that surely will trigger WWIII. Hoover & LBJ were buddies, recall. Hoover knew LBJ had no stomach for war with Castro & their big brother Soviet Union, so he cut the CIA stuff off in Dallas (presumably under the Agency's noses).

Hoover doesn't stop the assassination because he hates JFK & wants his buddy LBJ in charge. Hoover is only concerned with stopping LHO from getting out of the USA before his absence can be used to give the impression LHO has joined forces with the Castro government. That impression is what the CIA is striving for in its use of LHO. Such an impression would pressure the new President (LBJ) & Congress to declare war against Cuba. That would lead to war with the Soviets. Hoover crashes the party early & pulls the plug on LHO via Decker & his boys.

Give it some thought & a chance. It works....

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

I don't believe the Lone Nut theory is entirely implausible. However, if one attempts to defend it on the basis of LHO's biography, as though his life history were that of a Lone Nut In the Making, I believe one is doomed to failure. LHO's life story is bizarre, but it's far more suggestive of someone likely to become involved in a conspiracy (or to become a patsy in a conspiracy) than to become a Lone Nut. The stuff of which the typical Lone Nut is made just isn't there. If the Lone Nut theory is true, I believe it has to be because LHO snapped and went off the deep end in the 24-36 hours before the assassination, for reasons having little or nothing to do with politics but more with his marriage to Marina and the depressing state of his life. Whatever he was trying to accomplish with the assassination, whatever statement he was trying to make (and to whom), are things we will never understand. I'm not saying this is a satisfactory explanation, but I think it's far more likely than his supposed "hatred for America" and that sort of thing.

I lean toward LHO being a patsy in a conspiracy - certainly there is plenty of evidence pointing toward a conspiracy, or from which a plausible Conspiracy Theory may be woven (or 10-15 very different Conspiracy Theories, at least 5 or 6 of which have some level of plausibility). But I occasionally put on my Lone Nut glasses and don't find the view completely unsatisfactory. The JFK assassination is the classic mystery with evidence pointing in all different directions; no explanation is going to connect all the dots and tie up all the loose ends. As unlikely as it seems, the fact that LBJ, Hoover, the CIA and others would have loved to see JFK dead and did directly benefit from the assassination may be purely coincidental and have nothing actually to do with the assassination. As unlikely as it seems, perhaps the cover-up was for reasons having nothing actually to do with the assassination. (How many people would have dearly loved to see Reagan dead, but John Hinckley Jr. was just a lone nut.)

I personally have friends - one of whom was my college roommate, the best man at my wedding (as I was at his), and the most sincere Christian I ever knew - who committed heinous crimes that I would have previously thought were completely, utterly impossible. So when we start with someone as undeniably odd and erratic as LHO, I don't find it completely implausible that he would have snapped and gone off the deep end in the 24-36 hours before the assassination for reasons we will never understand or be able to explain in a rational way. If I were trying to defend the Lone Nut theory, I would not be trying to defend it on the basis that LHO's life history inevitably led him to be sitting on the 6th floor of the TSBD with a rifle in his hands.

I remember a case where a woman was driving across one of the bridges into NYC with the rear window of her car partly open. A .22 bullet traveled through the opening and nailed her right behind the ear, killing her instantly but leaving little blood. It was the classic Mafia hit - right down to the use of a .22 and the placement of the shot. The police expended a lot of time and effort trying to figure out why this woman would have been a target of the Mafia and who would have been capable of such a perfectly placed shot through the window of a moving car. The "conspiracy" turned out to be two kids carelessly shooting a .22 rifle at the glassy surface of the water a half-mile or more away. The point being, the evidence may point heavily in one direction with the truth residing in another.