The Education Forum

Six Things Made To Order For Lee Harvey Oswald

Finally, as for silly theories, the "Lone Nut" theory is the silliest of them all.

And somehow you can say that despite the fact that all of the physical evidence points directly to that conclusion --- i.e., a Lone Nut named Oswald.

Most curious.

But, you can always look forward to that big bombshell "proof" coming in October of 2017. Right?

But I'm still waiting to see the "bombshell" type documents that Jim DiEugenio insists were released by the ARRB in the '90s that Jimmy keeps claiming prove the conspiracy to kill JFK. To date, I've seen none.

Hey, Jim. I know you're lurking out there. Can you post a link at DPF to those key "bombshell" documents released through the ARRB that you love so dearly? I've been anxious to see them. Thanks.

Regards,

--DVP

Posts such as this make me believe we are going to be sorely disappointed in October 2017. Would they still be pushing this hard, if revelation of the truth was just around the corner?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And somehow you can say that despite the fact that all of the physical evidence points directly to that conclusion --- i.e., a Lone Nut named Oswald.

<snip>

Regards,

--DVP

Well, David, what makes you think that you've seen "all of the physical evidence?"

Have you seen JFK's autopsy report? Have you seen JFK's brain? Have you seen JFK's medical X-rays? JFK's post-mortem photographs?

Have you truly seen all the ballistics evidence -- or have you only seen what the FBI wanted to show the WC (which is all the WC wanted to see)?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Just for a bit of context, the following study might lead one to at least be a bit skeptical that the FBI's evidence handling is always that reliable ....nor to mention their forensics and criminology lab work....

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/20/us/politics/fbi-evidence-keeping-criticized.html?_r=0

Realistically it also seems that the Bureau's labs and expert testimony is open to challenge:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/04/csi-is-a-lie/390897/

Deleted - replied to incorrect post.

Edited by Ian Lloyd

Therefore, David J., you think KLEIN'S SPORTING GOODS of Chicago, Illinois, played a large part in the "plot" to frame Lee Oswald. Is that correct?

You do realize how goofy that accusation is, don't you David?

KleinsLHOmoneyorderfrontCE788.jpg

Classic Von Pein...

Can you or anyone prove what we see printed as that order was what was actually on the microfilm - now that the cannister remains yet the film is gone?

Do you understand that the only thing that relates THAT rifle to THAT order is Waldman's own pencil writing in of the VC # and Seriel #.?

Kleins does not need to be part of the "plot" at all... they just needed to have given the FBI the evidence before it was authenticated. We also have the VP of the bank of Chicago stating that the MO deposited on this order would have been sent to and processed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago... as we all know, there are no processing mark or stamps on the Money Order, only the stamp Waldman THINKS is the same as the one they use...

It's close, but not the same stamp... and as we can see, this is a KLEINS stamp. The Banking processes were never performed on this piece of paper.

Kleinstampthesameornot_zps3b0bbb0f.jpg

Let's see what else Waldman has to say....

The%20Kleins%20story_zpsxj1yxvkd.jpg

So basically, before we have any idea what is actually on this roll of film, the FBI has it in their possession.

We do not know anything about the state of Klein's inventory of C20-T750's as of March 1963.

There is no way to connect C2766 from Riva in Italy to this order.

Feldsott already told us about C2766 from an order shipped to Kleins in June 1962, not Feb 1963.

The microfilm with this and any other order form which can be used to compare SOP at this time is no longer in the Archives... the cannister is empty.

As to Waldman being the "proper individual" from Kleins...

Mr. BELIN. Do you know who the person is that filled out this order?

Mr. WALDMAN. Yes; his initials are so indicated as "M.W."

Mr. BELIN. Would that be the name at the lower lefthand corner of Exhibit 1?

Mr. WALDMAN. It is.

Mr. BELIN. And that is who?

Mr. WALDMAN. Mitchell W. Westra.

Mr. BELIN. At that time was he an employee of your company?

Mr. WALDMAN. He was.

Mr. BELIN. Was he under your jurisdiction and supervision?

Mr. WALDMAN. He was not under my direct supervision, no. He was under the supervision of Sam Kasper

Westra nor Kasper were interviewed... the man who filled the order and his boss were not consulted... Waldman was. And Waldman does not know his own inventory as evidenced by this stated regarding a non-existent Model 91/38EFF

Mr. WALDMAN. As for example, the different manufacturers making the Springfield rifle. Basically, the weapons were of the same general design, but as I say, there were details that were different.

We originally had ordered one style of Carcano rifle, one that was known as the Model 91TS. As time went on, we changed to another model known as the Model 91/38EFF, this on April 13, 1962.

Waldman testified on May 20, 1964. The microfilm in question had been in the possession of the FBI since the day they took it, Nov 23, 1963.

Mr. WALDMAN. The number that you referred to, C20-T750 is a catalog number.

Mr. BELIN. And after that, there appears some words of identification or description. Can you state what that is?

Mr. WALDMAN. The number designates an item which we sell, namely, an Italian carbine, 6.5 caliber rifle with the 4X scope

The TS rifle was a 36" scoped carbine

The FC was not.

C20-T750 had been advertised as a 36" carbine with a scope for $19.95 since March 1962. It was waht the Hidell Order refers to. Even the Secret Service told us the rifle found was a TS carbine.

So the question remains. All the evidence points to the rifle ordered and shipped on the microfilm receipt as a 36" scoped carbine 91/38TS rifle.

LNers like you claim that Kleins was shipping the larger rifle yet you provide nothing to support such a speculation. That a 40" FC rifle is found on the 6th floor does not equate to this having anything at all to do with that Hidell order unless you can show it was standard practice to replace one rifle with another... simply done too - just so us one other C20-T750 order and call it a day.

But you can't give us anything but excuses for WHY we would need to do that in the first palce.

kleins%20ads_zps6cn55lni.jpg

Why on Earth would the FBI care about other orders in the Klein's files other than the paperwork connected with the purchase of one particular rifle with the serial number C2766 on it (which was purchased by Oswald, of course)?

Because, as BA posted, it would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the order for C20-T750 was either the ONLY one where a different rifle was shipped, or was part of many 40" FC rifles shipped for that order number...

That Kleins had been selling the C20-T750 since March 1962 and was on ad every month until Feb 1963... unchanged as to description for all those months - a 36" scoped TS carbine. Yet you are trying to get us to believe that not a single other C20-T750 was ordered during that entire year. Which would also be proven if we could see the other orders from that film or ANY of the Kleins film.

The entire point von Pein is to see other orders with one of the other 99 seriel numbers on it.

There are 100 rifles listed here... does the FBI show us that any one of these is a 40" FC rifle?

Does Kleins offer any evidence related to these 99 OTHER rifles?

Of course not because they like we know these are from the June 1962 shipment of 36" rifles

We know that Riva removed the seriel number of all the rifles he worked on - except, says the FBI, this one batch... but they offer no proof of a single other rifle.

At the end of the day von Pein, the evidence you and the WCR uses to implicate a man of murder is woefully inadequate and terribly inauthentic. We have breaks in the custody at an agency known for altering, creqating and destroying evidence when it suited them. (the entirety of the Mexico evidence was created with the help of an FBI asset named Ochoa)

So it is really left up to you to connect the dots... and again - the evidence you choose to use falls terribly short and in reality shows the conspiracy of evidence thru the FBI that permeated this case...

If the WCR/FBi could convict using real evidence that said what it intended we have to assume they would have. Instead we constantly see the FBI bending in every conceivable way to get the evidence to conform to the accusation and conclusions... while never offereing corroboration or authentication of said evidence. The man was dead - they just needed to make their case.

kleins38-E.jpg

The silence within the "investigation" of the assassination on the discrepancy between the rifle length as advertised and that found in the TSBD is deafening!!!...

Mr Von Pein (and, probably, Mr Mack) will undoubtedly assure us that when Klein's exhausted their stock of advertised rifles, they just sent out whatever they happened to have in stock in the absence of that advertised and ordered, assuming that the customer will be happy enough (I've been here before!!) - as if we, duh, wouldn't have known that!?!?!

Hmmmm...

Finally, as for silly theories, the "Lone Nut" theory is the silliest of them all.

Most curious.

But, you can always look forward to that big bombshell "proof" coming in October of 2017. Right?

But I'm still waiting to see the "bombshell" type documents that Jim DiEugenio insists were released by the ARRB in the '90s that Jimmy keeps claiming prove the conspiracy to kill JFK. To date, I've seen none.

Hey, Jim. I know you're lurking out there. Can you post a link at DPF to those key "bombshell" documents released through the ARRB that you love so dearly? I've been anxious to see them. Thanks.

Regards,

--DVP

Posts such as this make me believe we are going to be sorely disappointed in October 2017. Would they still be pushing this hard, if revelation of the truth was just around the corner?

Robert, I'm unsure who "they" are in your scenario. Do you suggest that DVP somehow represents the "Establishment" ?

It seems to me that DVP is simply someone who enjoys a good debate, and likes watching CT'ers fall all over each other like Keystone Kops.

IMHO, anybody who still pushes the LN theory -- including Bugliosi and Posner -- are far behind the times. These folks are simply parading their Patriotism, their Loyalty to what they believe is the Official Position of the US Government with regard to the JFK murder.

Yet they are behind the times -- Until 1979, the WC "Lone Nut" theory was indeed the official US position.

However, after 1979, when the HSCA report was published, the official US position is that of "conspiracy" in which the plotters cannot be identified (because of the non-cooperation of the CIA, and foot dragging of the FBI).

Yet that is explained by the Cold War, which was still raging in 1979.

After 1990, when the USSR finally fell, things have changed greatly in the USA. No more Cold War. So GWH Bush signed the JFK Records Act of 1992.

I feel fairly confident that, finally, the Top Secret US Government files on the JFK murder, including all the JFK medical X-rays, photos, autopsy notes, ballistics reports and everything about Lee Harvey Oswald, will finally be revealed for all to see.

The only thing that would make the ARRB hesitate (per policy) would be if there were currently riots going on in the USA, or a War, or another 9-11 style attack, or anything that would make October 2017 super-sensitive.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Most curious.

Regards,

--DVP

Robert, I'm unsure who "they" are in your scenario. Do you suggest that DVP somehow represents the "Establishment" ?

It seems to me that DVP is simply someone who enjoys a good debate, and likes watching CT'ers fall all over each other like Keystone Kops.

IMHO, anybody who still pushes the LN theory -- including Bugliosi and Posner -- are far behind the times. These folks are simply parading their Patriotism, their Loyalty to what they believe is the Official Position of the US Government with regard to the JFK murder.

Yet they are behind the times -- Until 1979, the WC "Lone Nut" theory was indeed the official US position.

However, after 1979, when the HSCA report was published, the official US position is that of "conspiracy" in which the plotters cannot be identified (because of the non-cooperation of the CIA, and foot dragging of the FBI).

Yet that is explained by the Cold War, which was still raging in 1979.

After 1990, when the USSR finally fell, things have changed greatly in the USA. No more Cold War. So GWH Bush signed the JFK Records Act of 1992.

I feel fairly confident that, finally, the Top Secret US Government files on the JFK murder, including all the JFK medical X-rays, photos, autopsy notes, ballistics reports and everything about Lee Harvey Oswald, will finally be revealed for all to see.

The only thing that would make the ARRB hesitate (per policy) would be if there were currently riots going on in the USA, or a War, or another 9-11 style attack, or anything that would make October 2017 super-sensitive.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Hi Paul

Who do you believe was behind the assassination of JFK?

However, after 1979, when the HSCA report was published, the official US position is that of "conspiracy"...

And we all know how that has worked out for the HSCA since 1979, don't we Paul?

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/debunking-hsca-acoustics-evidence.html

In light of the 1982 NAS study debunking the acoustics evidence put forth by the HSCA, why in the world would anyone--even a hardline "CTer"--continue to sing the praises of the House Select Committee's claim of "probable conspiracy"?

~~huge shrug~~

Edited by David Von Pein

Hi Paul

Who do you believe was behind the assassination of JFK?

Hi Robert

IMHO, the people closest to JFK at the time in this Southern city (hostile to Yankees, and especially to the United Nations type of Yankee), were the DPD and Sheriff's offices.

Look at what happened so close to Dealey Plaza, to UN Ambassador Adlai Stevenson in Dallas, as the DPD and Sheriff's offices gazed on (or participated), only four weeks before the JFK murder.

The people closest to the JFK evidence were the DPD and Sheriff's offices.

The people who occupied the space behind the picket fence of the Grassy Knoll were the DPD and Sheriff's offices (and other County officers).

The people who let OSWALD get killed in their care were the DPD and Sheriff's offices.

It seems to me that the DPD and Sheriff's offices should always have been the prime suspects -- but they never were. One can go to the 6th Floor Museum today, and buy a poster of all the suspects named in the JFK murder over the past half-century, and there are more than a hundred -- but nobody from the DPD or Sheriff's offices is on that poster.

The one Sheriff's Deputy on the side of Jim Garrison was Roger Craig, and he was fired, and died a violent death. He was present when the murder weapon was "found" in the TSBD, and he saw it up close, and he always repeated, till the day he died, that stamped on the barrel was "7.56 MAUSER". The sworn affidavit of DPD Weitzman was detailed about the Mauser -- but he was browbeaten to change his story.

Jack Ruby said that he would tell Earl Warren the full truth, if only he could be removed from Dallas, under the watchful eye of the DPD and Sheriff's offices.

Jack Ruby was a DPD groupie -- and his sister said he was "close" to JD Tippit. Seth Kantor said Ruby had no role in the JFK murder, but was manipulated by the DPD to kill OSWALD. I think he's correct.

I believe most of the violent deaths among outspoken witnesses in the JFK assassination were within the Dallas County Line.

Now, did the DPD and Sheriff's offices have any recognized civilian leaders in Dallas? They did -- and the most prominent among them was Ex-General Edwin WALKER, the same man whom OSWALD had tried to kill on 10 April 1963 (which account I accept in the main).

WALKER and the DPD probably targeted OSWALD from April through November 1963 -- ensuring that he would be Patsy #1 in any JFK plot with a chance.

So, Robert, there's my answer. WALKER and select members of the DPD and Sheriff's offices had the motive, the means and the opportunity on 11/22/1963. They also had support from Gerry Patrick Hemming, Loran Hall, Larry Howard, and various Cuban Exiles related to Guy Banister's domain in NOLA. These characters, we know, had sympathizers among the CIA -- various rogues like Morales and Hunt. But IMHO all these players from out of town played subordinate roles. The key players were the DPD and Sheriff's offices, under the brilliant paramilitary leadership of Edwin WALKER.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Guest Mark Valenti
The one Sheriff's Deputy on the side of Jim Garrison was Roger Craig, and he was fired, and died a violent death. He was present when the murder weapon was "found" in the TSBD, and he saw it up close, and he always repeated, till the day he died, that stamped on the barrel was "7.56 MAUSER". The sworn affidavit of DPD Weitzman was detailed about the Mauser -- but he was browbeaten to change his story.

From Roger Craig's own daughter:

"There are a few items in your article about Roger Craig you just might want to correct for the sake of accuracy and truth in reporting. i) His marriage didn't end due to repeated harassment or threats - unless you count his repeated threats to end his own life. ii) The man was disturbed. As his daughter I would place money on the fact that he suffered from either Borderline Personality Disorder or Bi-polar depression. Those last two attempts on his life? The husband of the woman he was fooling around with. Trust me, I met her AND her daughters before the bastard killed himself. The husband met him at the door with that shoulder shot.

Articles like yours only serve to continue the myth. My father was a disturbed man. I'm not disputing that what he thought he saw was something different than what was reported. But let's face it, my dad didn't know a Mauser from a whatever. He was a Wisconsin farmboy who joined the army illegally, and was released from duty because he kept injuring himself - I note you don't mention all the self-inflicted scars from his tour of duty. Furthermore, it is EXACTLY this kind of dramatic license that killed my

father. It fed his disease. It fed his paranoia. And in the end, it contributed to his self-destruction. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating this garbage."

From Harold Weisberg:

"Roger Craig may be a brave guy and all of that, but he is also full of what is generally reserved for toilets. I have gone over his annotation of his testimony, as printed, and his account of the changes is utterly impossible. I spent too many years working with court reporters, particularly, the firm the Commission used, to find it possible to credit this in any way. More, have traced that testimony all the way from Dallas to the Government Printing Office, and it is printed as it was taken down, I have copies of the typescript sent to the GPO, and I have the letter of transmittal to DC the bills for taking it, the whole story. Roger is, despite Penn's great love for him, at best simply wrong, in the newer areas, what he embellished his original testimony with. Now I have met Roger, and he is a finelooking, clean-cut kind of guy who appears to be truthful, serious and all that-just dozens of guys I once guarded in an Army locked ward in a large mental institution. He does not impress me as the kind of guy who is out to make trouble. But he is.”

From Mary Ferrell:

"I knew Roger Craig for several years before his death. It is my belief that Roger was a very sick young man. He had made a name for himself as a very promising young law enforcement officer. When he came forward with some of the "stories" he told following the events of that November weekend, he believed that he would be offered a great deal of money and, possibly, speaking engagements. I am very sorry to say that I am one of the few conspiracy nuts who never believed Roger Craig. When Roger made a number of speeches about the fact that "they" prevented him from getting a job, I talked my husband into giving him a job. Roger did not want to work. He wanted people to give him money because he had "seen something or other." I have made enemies because I have continued to say that I have never really believed him."

From Edgar Eugene Bradley:

"There was a deputy sheriff who said that he had seen me posing as a Secret Service agent outside the Book Depository about the time of the assassination. Later, he phoned me twice, collect. A paper in Midlothian, Texas [The Midlothian Mirror, Penn Jones's weekly paper], later wrote that I was harassing him almost daily. In his last call to me, he indicated that he needed money and would say just about anything I wanted for money. I told him that I wouldn't give him a plug nickel because he owed it to our country and to me to tell the truth, and that he knew he hadn't seen me. He later committed suicide."

It seems to me that the DPD and Sheriff's offices should always have been the prime suspects -- but they never were.

"If there is a suspicious fire, the [conspiracy] kooks would investigate the firemen who respond, and ignore the guy with the wicked grin that smells of gasoline." -- Bud; November 22, 2007 [via the aaj/acj newsgroups]

Quoting-Common-Sense.blogspot.com

------------

Edited by David Von Pein

Roger Craig was corroborated by both officers Boone and Weitzman, in terms of identifying the rifle found on the sixth floor of the TSBD as a Mauser. Both signed sworn affidavits to that effect, and both later admitted to being identically "mistaken," as so many witnesses who offered information contradicting the official story were purported to be. As Mark Lane pointed out, "Made in Italy" was stamped clearly on the barrel of the Carcano allegedly owned by Oswald, which makes three men identifying it as German truly inexplicable.

Roger Craig also saw a man resembling Oswald running away from the TSBD just moments after the assassination, and entering a Rambler station wagon. There were at least four other witnesses, all independent of one another, who reported the same thing. His testimony here was not only vitally important to real investigators, it was corroborated by several others. It represented the clearest led the authorities may have had.

It has become fashionable in the research community to debunk the testimony of pro-conspiracy witnesses like Roger Craig. His daughter's rather harsh words about him aside, it is predictable that Harold Weisberg would feel that way. He pretty much bad mouthed everyone connected to the case. Mary Ferrell never believed him, as your quote indicates. Many have wondered about Ferrell herself; I find it curious she includes herself in the disparaging term "conspiracy nuts." As for Eugene Hale Brading, I'll take Craig's word over his any time. And Craig's nephew Jerry certainly thinks he was credible.

We see the kind of curious reaction from family members that we see here from Craig's daughter in many of these cases. Gary Webb's family, for instance, while pleased with the recent film Kill the Messenger and how it vindicated his research into government involvement in drug trafficking, still believes he committed suicide. Webb was shot twice in the head. Okay....

Maybe all pro-conspiracy witnesses were mentally ill. That's a pretty convenient way to dismiss any criticism, and it has certainly been used on Warren Commission critics repeatedly. When even Mary Ferrell, an alleged critic herself, calls us all "conspiracy nuts," you certainly have to wonder.

If we dismiss witnesses like Craig, Sylvia Odio, James Worrell, Richard Randolph Carr, Ralph Yates, Albert Bogard, the witnesses reporting the motorcade stopped or nearly stopped and even the Parkland doctors and nurses, all of who have been the victims of revisionist research on this forum and others, then what witnesses are left? Who contradicts the official story, if all of them are not credible? Especially if one also accepts the autopsy photos and x-rays as being legitimate, then what evidence is left with which to build a case for conspiracy?

Roger Craig was corroborated by...

The lies of Roger Craig are quite extensive. I think he did see a man getting into a Rambler at about 12:40 in Dealey Plaza. But we know that that person could not possibly have been Lee Oswald...

Oswald-Bus-Transfer.gif

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/02/cecil-mcwatters.html

The sum total of all the evidence (plus other witness testimony) prove that Roger Craig told two huge whopper lies regarding the bullet shells ("an inch apart, pointing in the same direction") and the rifle ("right on the barrel was stamped '7.65 Mauser'").

--------------

Related Discussion....

JERRY CRAIG (NEPHEW OF FORMER DALLAS COUNTY DEPUTY SHERIFF ROGER D. CRAIG) SAID:

ANYBODY THAT SAYS MY UNCLE ROGER WAS LYING IS A FOOL. THERE ARE PICTURES OF HIM AT THE DOOR OF WILL FRITZ' OFFICE IDENTIFYING OSWALD AND HIM IN THE TSBD WITH THE MAUSER BEING FOUND!!!!!

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Roger D. Craig was one of the few people connected with the JFK murder case who I am very confident referring to as a "xxxx". Without any doubt whatsoever. (Another one being Jean Hill.)

It can proven that Roger Craig was a xxxx by typing out just the following words:

STAMPED ON THE RIFLE WAS "7.65 MAUSER".

Craig made the above claim about Oswald's rifle. That claim makes him a xxxx. And there's NOTHING that any conspiracist can do to UNDO Deputy Craig's blatant and obvious LIE with respect to the rifle found on the sixth floor of the Book Depository.

And Craig also later told another whopper of a lie when he said that the three shell casings found in the Sniper's Nest were all situated in a neat little row, facing the same direction, and were no more than "an inch apart" from one another when they were first discovered by the police. (This is hilarious silliness on the part of the plotters who supposedly planted this evidence, isn't it? I guess they WANTED people like Craig to immediately think the shells were planted, so they arranged them in a nice, neat little row.)

So, who (or what) should a reasonable person believe? Commission Exhibit No. 510 below? Or Roger "Big Fat xxxx" Craig?

Not a tough choice really. But guess who many conspiracy theorists are going to believe? That's not tough to figure out either.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JbkbBN6KJKE/TZEOJYRVCNI/AAAAAAAATcc/D0i89sUs91Y/s1600/CE510--Three-Bullet-Shells-On-The-Floor.jpg

JERRY CRAIG SAID:

All of you have to understan[d] that Bill Decker had control of every aspect of the investigation...

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Huh? WTF?

Decker was the SHERIFF. The Sheriff's office had NO CONTROL over the evidence in the case on Nov. 22 or Nov. 23. None. The DPD (Fritz, Curry) had the case and had the evidence. Not the Sheriff's office.

Why are you making up this crap, Jerry?

JERRY CRAIG SAID [JERRY'S HORRID SPELLING AND GRAMMAR HAS BEEN CORRECTED BY DVP]:

I'm not making up anything, but you wouldn't know anything about Decker and the corruption in the DSO [Dallas Sheriff's] office in '63.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yeah, sure, Jerry. Whatever you say.

JERRY CRAIG SAID:

...and you all will find out soon...

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yeah, why would 46-and-a-half years be enough time for "the truth" to leak out?

Will it be another 46.5 years before this famous "truth" is finally unveiled?

Is Jimmy Files' milkman going to write a tell-all book that will FINALLY reveal "the truth" about how JFK died?

JERRY CRAIG SAID:

I don't care what you say.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Then why join a public forum at all?

JERRY CRAIG SAID:

You've got to realize, I'm 46.5 years old. My family has been in this since the beginning. I might have been born on Nov. 23, 1963, but I asked questions and listened to my uncle.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

So?

David Von Pein

April 13, 2010

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-922.html

Edited by David Von Pein

Don Jeffries said:

"As Mark Lane pointed out, "Made in Italy" was stamped clearly on the barrel of the Carcano allegedly owned by Oswald, which makes three men identifying it as German truly inexplicable."

Please show me where on the barrel the words "Made in Italy" ("MADE ITALY", actually) are stamped on C2766, or any other 6.5mm Carcano rifle, for that matter.

Guest Mark Valenti

As for Eugene Hale Brading, I'll take Craig's word over his any time.

And here's the stark, singular and most important sentence in your whole statement:

As for Eugene Hale Brading, I'll take Craig's word over his any time.

No one said ANYTHING about Eugene Hale Brading. I referenced Edgar Eugene Bradley.

Conspiracy theorists have merged these two men for decades, and their story couldn't be further away from each other.

Here's what happened.

Roger Craig found out that Brading was detained in Dealey Plaza.

He mistakenly (just like you) thought that it was Edgar Eugene Bradley.

Roger tried to blackmail Bradley.

Bradley didn't fall for it, knowing full well he wasn't in Dealey Plaza.

This case of mistaken identity has plagued researchers for years, and they often use it (as you just did) to buttress their support of Roger Craig.

I believe Roger Craig saw something amiss in DP that day.

But everything that came afterward was a lie.