The Education Forum

DEBUNKING CONSPIRACY MYTHS -- Lt. J.C. Day And The Print On The Rifle

One question about the BOH photo.

Where did JFK's long hair go?

Those idiotic plotters are at it again, aren't they Bob? They decided to give JFK a haircut when they "faked" all of the autopsy pictures. Oops!

And they left the Mauser on the sixth floor (even though they were trying to frame their patsy with a Carcano). Oops again!

And then they screwed up the paper trail for Oswald's rifle purchase, making it look like he bought a 36-inch gun instead of the 40-incher that the plotters used to frame their one and only patsy with. Another oops!

"They" can't get anything right, can they? Remind me to never hire those boobs the next time I want to cover up a Presidential assassination.

As JFK himself said in the 7/25/63 phone call below (referring to the "silly bastard" in the accompanying picture)....

"I wouldn't have him running a cathouse!"

I feel the same way about the stumblebums who the conspiracy theorists assure me were responsible for engineering and/or covering up your death, Mr. President.

The-Silly-Bastard.png

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question about the BOH photo.

Those idiotic plotters are at it again, aren't they Bob? They decided to give JFK a haircut when they "faked" all of the autopsy pictures. Oops!

And they left the Mauser on the sixth floor (even though they were trying to frame their patsy with a Carcano). Oops again!

And then they screwed up the paper trail for Oswald's rifle purchase, making it look like he bought a 36-inch gun instead of the 40-incher that the plotters used to frame their one and only patsy with. Another oops!

"They" can't get anything right, can they? Remind me to never hire those boobs the next time I want to cover up a Presidential assassination.

As JFK himself said in the 7/25/63 phone call below (referring to the "silly bastard" in the accompanying picture)....

"I wouldn't have him running a cathouse!"

I feel the same way about the stumblebums who the conspiracy theorists assure me were responsible for engineering and/or covering up your death, Mr. President.

The-Silly-Bastard.png

Translation of above post.

"I haven't got a clue, so I'll change the subject."

The biggest mystery in this thread is:

Why does Bob Prudhomme seem to think John F. Kennedy had "long hair" on 11/22/63? His hair is anything but long here (especially in the back of his head), perfectly matching what we see in the autopsy photographs....

JFK-Nov-22-1963.jpg

JFK-11-22-63.jpg

JFK-Autopsy-Photo.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

The two 11-22-63 photos posted by DVP reveal JFK's hair was trimmed fairly close on the left side of his head and that a massive amount of long,thick hair covered the top and upper portion of the side of his head, and that this massive amount was brushed back along the top and the right side.

The two morgue photos posted by R.P. are consistent with the 11-22-63 photos posted by DVP, IMO.

I agree that the BOH photo is inconsistent with the preceding four photos.

Question to R.P.: The photos you post show JFK's head resting on a metal "brace." I've read some Bethesda witnesses have stated there was no such brace in the autopsy room. Do you have any information or opinion about this matter?

Edited by Jon G. Tidd