The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
David Von Pein

John Connally's Lapel

And there lies the difference. You take on face value what you see on these various videos. You comment on how many videos all show the same thing. Of course they do: they are all showing the same frames. What you have never done is examine why these videos all show the same thing. You have never examined what is on frames 224 and 225 that could account for this movement. That fact there is this anomaly is sufficient in itself to support your position.

You say you have been laughing because what I say is so amazingly wrong (and silly) in light of what is clearly visible in this film clip.

But you have no idea whether what I say is right or wrong because you have never examined the frames: you just accept what they say.

You prefer to practise ridicule to seriously examining the argument.

Hogwash, James. I told you three days ago that I had examined the individual frames (224, 225, and 226), using the Costella individual frames, which are good-quality versions. Here's what I said on May 12th....

"You're coming up with lots of lame excuses to totally discount ALL of the obvious signs of distress on JBC in the Z-Film. You're now even denying that Connally raised his right arm quickly at Z226.

But it took me three seconds to confirm you don't know what you're talking about. The following three frames are from Costella's Z-Film frames at James Fetzer's website. These are frames 224, 225, and 226. And every single thing you say is NOT in these frames, I can easily see. E.G., the hunching of JBC's shoulders is easily discernible when toggling between frames 224 and 225 here. And the white blob that appears in Z226 is also very visible, and that white blob is, of course, Connally's light-colored Stetson hat as he rapidly raises it in front of his face after Oswald's bullet has ripped through his wrist 2 frames earlier. All of this is easily seen if you line these three frames up in separate tabs in your browser and then toggle back and forth between them.....

http://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z224.jpg

http://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z225.jpg

http://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z226.jpg

http://assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/" -- DVP; 5/12/15

Flinching of the shoulders.

No they do not, his left shoulder changes position as John Connally turns left.
Scrunching of the head downward.

No it does not. Between 224 and 225 John Connally's head moves from right to left. This lowering of the head - as you refer to it - is to be seen in 226 not 225. However 226 is a blurred frame and it is not clear what we are seeing. 227 does not help because it is even blurred more. However at 228 John Connally's head is at the same height. So it is not at all certain that John Connally actually does lower his head.
Mouth opening.

Prove it!!
Eyes closing.

Prove it!!
Lapel flipping.

In a conversation with Robert P. you were discussing whether this was a consequence of the wind.

“Oswald's bullet has ripped through his wrist 2 frames earlier.”

Since we do not see John Connally's right arm - let alone the position of his right wrist - at Z 224 how on earth can you make such a statement????

This once again proves something Vincent Bugliosi said dozens of times during his book tour in 2007....

Conspiracists won't believe anything even when there's a photo or a FILM that shows what is happening.

Vince, as usual, is 100% correct.

Edited by David Von Pein

With each passing post, James, your level of SBT Denial skyrockets to brand new heights never before attained by any other CTer I've ever encountered.

BTW, are you still sticking to this fantasy?.....

"Nor does John Connally’s hat begin to flip at Z 226 forwards." -- James R. Gordon

....Even though I have proven you wrong multiple times--even with an individual slide of Z226? It's this one, which shows the white blob in front of JBC. What's that white thing here, if NOT Connally's Stetson?....

z226.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

This frame 270 shows Connally turning round to look at JFK. David, do you really think he did this nearly three seconds after being shot in the back?

z273_zpsne6p3nwm.jpg

Edited by Ray Mitcham

This frame 270 shows Connally turning round to look at JFK. David, do you really think he did this nearly three seconds after being shot in the back?

z273_zpsne6p3nwm.jpg

Bump for DVP.

Just found out that DVP has had his posting rights stopped by the management.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

I acknowledge that my suspension of David Von Pein’s posting privileges was hasty and wrong. I apologise to members for making such a hasty decision and will endeavour not to act again in such a way in the future.

David Von Pein’s posting privileges have been restored.

z273_zpsne6p3nwm.jpg

Bump for DVP.

Just found out that DVP has had his posting rights stopped by the management.

bump for DVP