The Education Forum

John Connally's Lapel

This whole argument is kind of a waste of time, since there is no way a bullet could have gone through JFK's neck, and gone on to hit Connally in the right armpit, without going through and smashing some of JFK's cervical vertebrae.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was shot he doesn't look like he knew it, that's why he turns around to see if JFK is okay since he has little concern for himself, Connolly's reaction is typical of a near miss and not that of a man needing immediate hospital treatment.

"Whoa" was that a shot? Is the President okay? Checks out.

"Whoa" am I hit? Let me see. Nope.

Looks exactly like a near miss.

IMO the shot that hit Connally (whether in that gif or not) came from the roof of the records building (where as I recall a shell was found years later). One thing for sure is that it didn't go through JFK after being fired by that low-down no-good Commie rat Oswald.

Oswald wasn't in the second-floor break (lunch) room at 12:30 PM CST on 11/22/63.

He was until recently...

"Until recently"? You mean Oswald was in the lunchroom until just last week (or maybe last night)? That's amazing.

Since Truly and Baker both saw him there at that time.

They didn't see Oswald in the lunchroom at exactly 12:30. They saw him there a couple of minutes later after Oswald shot the President from the sixth floor and then hurried down the back stairs.

And to pre-empt your next argument, Vickie Adams' testimony doesn't pave the way for Oswald's innocence either. Here's why -----> jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-743.html

It's funny to note that the conspiracy theorists don't think Lee Oswald had a prayer of getting from the sixth floor to the second floor of the Book Depository in 90 seconds, and yet those same conspiracists don't have any problem at all believing that the two women (Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles--wearing high heels too) could go from the 4th floor to the 1st floor in just 60 seconds.

And the difference in the distance travelled is just one floor (with Oswald needing to travel down four flights--from 6 to 2--while the girls need to go down three flights--from 4 to 1).

I guess the CTers just can't believe that Oswald could have traversed that ONE extra flight of stairs (and hid the rifle near the stairs) in the 30 seconds that separates LHO's time from the time the CTers like for the girls so much (1 minute flat).

Ironic, huh?

Have you now found out that he was somewhere else? Oh, maybe you think he was in the Dal Tex building?

No, he wasn't in the Dal-Tex. He was just where Howard Brennan saw him---on the sixth floor of the Depository firing a rifle at President Kennedy.

You do know that the Zapruder film, which you are positive hasn't been altered shows that Brennan was not looking up at the TSBD at the time of the shooting. Right?

But James....

Once we get to the blurry frame 227, it's all over with anyway. I.E., Connally's already been hit and he has ALREADY reacted back there in the clearer frames (Z224-225-226).

So what makes the difference whether Z227 is clear or not? The cat's already out of the bag (so to speak). Connally's already been wounded prior to Z227, and he is visibly REACTING to being hit by the bullet in the clearer frames (Z224-226).

So you can have Z227. I sure as heck don't need that frame to prove my point regarding John Connally's reactions. Because it's all over and done with by Z226.

So you can have Z227. I sure as heck don't need that frame to prove my point regarding John Connally's reactions. Because it's all over and done with by Z226.

So you don't think his brains being blown out were significant?

You do know that the Zapruder film, which you are positive hasn't been altered[,] shows that Brennan was not looking up at the TSBD at the time of the shooting. Right?

And so you think we can actually SEE Howard Brennan throughout the ENTIRE Zapruder Film? Is that it, Kenneth?

You'd better go and have another look at the Z-Film, because the last frame where Brennan is visible in the film is Z207 or Z208, which is more than 100 frames before the head shot.

This is embarrassing to even have to respond to such provably wrong garbage.

But the person who should be even more embarrassed is Kenneth Drew, for even suggesting that the Zapruder Film provides proof that Howard Brennan was not looking at the Book Depository "at the time of the shooting".

Brennan's testimony is quite clear -- he saw the TSBD gunman fire the LAST shot at the President....

"I was looking at the man in this window at the time of the last explosion." -- Howard L. Brennan; 11/22/63 Affidavit

And Brennan said the same thing in his Warren Commission testimony.

Edited by David Von Pein

John Connally had his brains blown out in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963? Gee, that's news to me.

My comment above about frame 227 has nothing to do with John Kennedy having his brains blown out. I was focusing exclusively on Connally's reactions in the pre-Z227 frames of the Zapruder Film when I made that statement. The discussion that James Gordon and I were having had nothing at all to do with the fatal shot to JFK's head.

Do you need better reading glasses, Kenneth? (I just bought half-a-dozen extra pairs last month for a really good low price. You can have a pair if you need them.)

Edited by David Von Pein

You do know that the Zapruder film, which you are positive hasn't been altered[,] shows that Brennan was not looking up at the TSBD at the time of the shooting. Right?

And so you think we can actually SEE Howard Brennan throughout the ENTIRE Zapruder Film? Is that it, Kenneth?

You'd better go and have another look at the Z-Film, because the last frame where Brennan is visible in the film is Z207 or Z208, which is more than 100 frames before the head shot.

This is embarrassing to even have to respond to such provably wrong garbage.

But the person who should be even more embarrassed is Kenneth Drew, for even suggesting that the Zapruder Film provides proof that Howard Brennan was not looking at the Book Depository "at the time of the shooting".

Brennan's testimony is quite clear -- he saw the TSBD gunman fire the LAST shot at the President....

"I was looking at the man in this window at the time of the last explosion." -- Howard L. Brennan; 11/22/63 Affidavit

And Brennan said the same thing in his Warren Commission testimony.

Smoke and mirrors my good man. Do we care about what he said some days later vs what we can see with our eyes?

This is embarrassing

It's not my fault that you continually are embarrassed at what you say and do.

Kenneth,

I assume you were thinking about 327 as opposed to 227?

James

Actually I was referring to 'it's all over and done', not to when Connally was hit. Clearly DVP thinks Connally was hit at a time other than what the evidence shows, so his opinion of when it's all over and done is not particularly significant.

Edited by Kenneth Drew

John Connally had his brains blown out in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963? Gee, that's news to me.

My comment above about frame 227 has nothing to do with John Kennedy having his brains blown out. I was focusing exclusively on Connally's reactions in the pre-Z227 frames of the Zapruder Film when I made that statement. The discussion that James Gordon and I were having had nothing at all to do with the fatal shot to JFK's head.

Do you need better reading glasses, Kenneth? (I just bought half-a-dozen extra pairs last month for a really good low price. You can have a pair if you need them.)

LOL, DVP, try to keep up. You jump to conclusions before you're seen the evidence. Please provide the quote where I said Connally had his brains blown out, ever.

LOL, DVP, try to keep up. You jump to conclusions before you're seen the evidence. Please provide the quote where I said Connally had his brains blown out, ever.

"Do you need better reading glasses, Kenneth? (I just bought half-a-dozen extra pairs last month for a really good low price." oh, so that's your problem? you can't see?

Oswald never had a gun.

That's another conspiracy myth that refuses to die the agonizing death it deserves (just like dozens of other such conspiracy-oriented myths and fairy tales).

The truth is, of course, that Lee Harvey Oswald's purchase and ownership of Carcano Rifle #C2766 and Smith & Wesson Revolver #V510210 have been established and proven beyond all possible reasonable doubt (and in many different ways, to boot), as I demonstrate at the links below....

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/mannlicher-carcano.html

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/08/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-42.html

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-postmark-on-commission-exhibit-773.html

""That's another conspiracy myth that refuses to die" As you well know, the major conspiracy theory about the assassination is the WCR. We all know that 'a' rifle was ordered by A Hidell. We also know that 'the rifle' ordered by him is not the rifle that was used as the plant in the SBD. It was similar, but distinctlvely different.

"Oswald's bullet" should be more accurately referred to as Jack Ruby's bullet. He's the one that delivered it to Parkland.

Several probs with your links there DVP, one thing is that they all refer to guns bought by A Hidell. Sure the WC tried to link LHO with AH, but we all know that didn't work, anymore so than that the LHO in Mexico City was actually LHO. I hope you have figured out by now that the picture of someone with LHO's head attached to it holding a rifle is a total forgery. They should have used better forgers back then, that's a fairly pathetic amateurish job on that photo. For some reason, you seem to be inclined to take all the WC claptrap as gospel. Are you shopping for any ocean front property?

Smoke and mirrors my good man. Do we care about what he said some days later vs what we can see with our eyes?

Oh, so you DO think Brennan can be seen in the Zapruder Film at the time of the head shot, eh? Please show me that frame of the film which shows Brennan sitting on the wall as JFK was getting shot in the head. I'm really anxious to see that.

And, btw, Brennan's affidavit was not written "some days later" either. It was written by Brennan himself on 11/22/63, the day the event happened.

Edited by David Von Pein

Oh, so you DO think Brennan can be seen in the Zapruder Film at the time of the head shot, eh? Please show me that frame of the film which shows Brennan sitting on the wall as JFK was getting shot in the head. I'm really anxious to see that.

And, btw, Brennan's affidavit was not written "some days later" either. It was written by Brennan himself on 11/22/63, the day the event happened.

"Oh, so you DO think Brennan can be seen in the Zapruder Film at the time of the head shot, eh?" As you said just above, you can't see anything, that's why you had to buy 6 pair of glasses. So, you were in the processing of looking up where I said anything ever about Connally getting his brains blown out. You may continue once you have some suitable glasses that will allow you to see.