The Education Forum

Zapruder Party Tricks

Guest Bart Kamp

What is casting the black shadow on the back of JFK's head here, when he is virtually face down?

z340.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is casting the black shadow on the back of JFK's head here, when he is virtually face down?

What's causing the same kind of "blackness" to appear on the back of Clint Hill's head in the very same Z-Film frame? Was Hill's head "blacked out" by the conspirators too?....

Z-Film-Clint-Hill.png

Edited by David Von Pein

Hill's head is turned far more to the north, and is in shadow. Look at Altgens' shadow.

In this comparison I made below of the head positions of Secret Service agent Clint Hill and JFK, it doesn't look to me as if Hill's head is in a position (relative to the sun) that is all that much different than JFK's head position. Does it? And yet I see the same blackness appearing at the back of both of their heads. And with respect to the Z317 frame shown here of President Kennedy's head, I've heard many conspiracy theorists say that they think JFK's head has most certainly been artificially "blacked out" here....

Z-Film-BOH-Comparison--Clint-Hill-And-JF

Looks like one more conspiracy myth debunked by merely examining other parts of the same allegedly "altered" Zapruder home movie.

Edited by David Von Pein

z340.jpg

bump

Hill's head is turned far more to the north, and is in shadow. Look at Altgens' shadow.

In this comparison I made below of the head positions of Secret Service agent Clint Hill and JFK, it doesn't look to me as if Hill's head is in a position (relative to the sun) that is all that much different than JFK's head position. Does it? And yet I see the same blackness appearing at the back of both of their heads. And with respect to the Z317 frame shown here of President Kennedy's head, I've heard many conspiracy theorists say that they think JFK's head has most certainly been artificially "blacked out" here....

Looks like one more conspiracy myth debunked by merely examining other parts of the same allegedly "altered" Zapruder home movie.

That the best you can do, Davey? Comparing z317 to a photo further down the road? Not only has the limo rounded a curve, JFK is, as Ron points out, practically lying on his side in this photo.

Z-Film-Clint-Hill.png

That the best you can do, Davey? Comparing z317 to a photo further down the road? Not only has the limo rounded a curve, JFK is, as Ron points out, practically lying on his side in this photo.

Mighty weak, Bob. The two pictures in my comparison are only 1.25 seconds apart in real time. Do you really think the degree of blackness (due to shadow) is going to have changed THAT much in just 1.25 seconds?

Plus, as I mentioned before, many CTers think JFK's head has been "blacked out" in ALL post-Z313 frames. (Of course they think that. It would be kind of silly to believe in the "blacked out" theory and yet believe that only SOME Z-frames showing the back of Kennedy's head AFTER the head shot have been blacked out. Right?)

So my comparison of the Z317 and Z340 frames is perfectly appropriate, given what many CTers believe about ALL of the post-Z313 frames depicting JFK's head.

And as can be plainly seen in Z340, the back of Clint Hill's head is pitch black....just exactly like Kennedy's head in Z317. And the only difference that I can see in the two men's position (relating to the sun in the sky) is that Hill's head is turned a little more to his right (north) in Z340 than JFK's head is in Z317.

So, quite obviously, since the back of JFK's head is still dark in Z340, it must mean that the back of his head is still deep enough in shadow so that the sunlight is not directly shining on that part of his cranium.

Try again, Bob. Maybe your next theory will make more sense. Because my Hill/JFK comparison photo destroys the "blacked out" theory, IMO.

Edited by David Von Pein

And JFK is lying on his left side in z340, and the back of his head should have the noon sun shining on it.

Obviously you're wrong, because the back of JFK's head does not have the noonday sun shining directly on it.

But I've got a question for you, Robert....

Do you think the back of JFK's head has been artificially "blacked out" in this Z-Film frame?....

Z317.png

Edited by David Von Pein

Thanks for the close-up of Clint Hill in Z340, Robin.

And I realize that we're looking at Hill in that Z-frame through the sprocket holes, which makes things a little "hazier" (if that's the right word) when looking at objects in that part of the film strip, but that "looking through the sprocket holes" fact doesn't change the BLACKNESS that is most definitely apparent on the back of Clint Hill's head.

And, to emphasize again --- Since no plotter or conspirator bent on altering or faking the Zapruder Film would possibly have had any need or desire to alter any part of Clint Hill's image in the film, then I think even most conspiracy believers would agree with me that the "blackness" that we see at the back of Clint Hill's head in frame 340 is legitimate, unaltered blackness being seen on his head.

Therefore, since Hill's "blackness" is real and legit in Z340, then why would anybody think that the similar "blackness" at the back of President Kennedy's head in Z317 (which is just 1.25 seconds earlier than Z340 in the very same home movie) is blackness that must have been added to the film by some unknown film-fakers?

It's time to stamp the "blacked out head" theory with this label --- DEBUNKED!

Edited by David Von Pein