The Education Forum

Zapruder Party Tricks

Guest Bart Kamp

Since no plotter or conspirator bent on altering or faking the Zapruder Film would possibly have had any need or desire to alter any part of Clint Hill's image in the film, then I think even most conspiracy believers would agree with me that the "blackness" that we see at the back of Clint Hill's head in frame 340 is legitimate, unaltered blackness being seen on his head.

I have to break my self-imposed rule when I see statements like this. No plotter or conspirator would possibly have any need or desire to alter Hill's image? Suppose the plotter wanted to add blackness to Hill's image (and perhaps elsewhere) to match the blackness added to JFK's image, so that in the future LNers could say "you see, it's legitimate, unaltered blackness." Just a random thought.

I also note DVP's statement earlier than the noonday sun is not shining on the back of JFK's head in z340. No reason is given for it not shining there, it's just because DVP says so.

Over and out.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No plotter or conspirator would possibly have any need or desire to alter Hill's image? Suppose the plotter wanted to add blackness to Hill's image (and perhaps elsewhere) to match the blackness added to JFK's image, so that in the future LNers could say "you see, it's legitimate, unaltered blackness." Just a random thought.

Thank you, Ron! Perfect timing! After writing my last post, I was hoping and praying that some CTer on here would post something that says, in effect, the alleged film-fakers DID, indeed, ALSO alter Clint Hill's head in the Zapruder Film.

As we can see via Ron Ecker's last post, when a really silly idea gets started (like the theory about JFK's head being "blacked out" in the Z-Film), and when the silliness of that idea is brought to the forefront by someone (which I have done in this discussion), then the conspiracy theorists are forced to do a lot of scrambling and damage control in order to still embrace and endorse the silly idea they want to endorse.

So, from now on, whenever Ron Ecker and all other conspiracy theorists talk about this topic, the "New and Revised" theory has got to be this....

Both JFK's and Clint Hill's heads (and maybe a lot more heads too that nobody has even noticed yet) have been artificially blacked out in all post-Z313 frames of the Zapruder Film.

So, as we can see here, a dumb theory can easily snowball out of control.

Over and out.

Edited by David Von Pein

I also note DVP's statement earlier than the noonday sun is not shining on the back of JFK's head in z340. No reason is given for it not shining there, it's just because DVP says so.

I provided a reason. It's in Post 31. You just don't like my explanation, that's all. ....

"So, quite obviously, since the back of JFK's head is still dark in Z340, it must mean that the back of his head is still deep enough in shadow so that the sunlight is not directly shining on that part of his cranium."

Edited by David Von Pein

As we can see via Ron Ecker's last post, when a really silly idea gets started (like the theory about JFK's head being "blacked out" in the Z-Film), CTers are forced to do a lot of scrambling and damage control in order to still embrace and endorse the silly idea they want to endorse.

I just wanted to see DVP use the word "silly" again.

I provided a reason. It's in Post 31. ....

"So, quite obviously, since the back of JFK's head is still dark in Z340, it must mean that the back of his head is still deep enough in shadow so that the sunlight is not directly shining on that part of his cranium."

I missed it. "Deep enough" in what shadow? Where is that shadow coming from in z340?

Really over and out.

No matter how deep into the pit of never-ending conspiracy and "alteration" Ron has to go in order to endorse an impossible theory, he's apparently willing to go there. And I'll bet a lot of other CTers are willing to go there too.

Thanks, Ron. Your posts in the thread are a perfect example of CTer desperation on full display.

Edited by David Von Pein

As we can see via Ron Ecker's last post, when a really silly idea gets started (like the theory about JFK's head being "blacked out" in the Z-Film), CTers are forced to do a lot of scrambling and damage control in order to still embrace and endorse the silly idea they want to endorse.

I just wanted to see DVP use the word "silly" again.

Well, Ron, If you keep posting stuff like you just did in this thread, you're likely to see that word a whole lot more. :)

Edited by David Von Pein

Hi Bart

I've been following your parallel thread to this one on ROKC, plus Martin Hay's responses. In one post, he states it would have been simpler for the conspirators to simply have destroyed the Zapruder film, rather than going to all of the trouble to alter it, and take the chance of being caught.

I think we have to look at this matter through the eyes of a world in 1963, and not 2015. Just look at the photos, stills and enhancements that can be seen on this forum, all brought up with the push of a button. And, with the push of another button, they can be viewed on the Internet by millions. This high tech magic was not even dreamed of in the 1960's, or the 1970's.

Know why it wasn't destroyed? It wasn't destroyed because those unimaginative, cocksure clowns in 1963 thought they could use it to their advantage, and never dreamed you and I would be analyzing closeups of Z stills on our PC's, 51 years later.