The Education Forum

Harvey & Lee poll

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gee was I counted ??

16 - 7 GAAL

Yes you were: David has already tried to pull that little stunt. You guys just can't be trusted with the evidence, any evidence, without first trying to manipulate it can you?

It's interesting that you both thought your vote should count twice. Everything in your world is duplicated isn't it?

gee was I counted ??

16 - 7 GAAL

Yes you were: David has already tried to pull that little stunt. You guys just can't be trusted with the evidence, any evidence, without first trying to manipulate it can you?

It's interesting that you both thought your vote should count twice. Everything in your world is duplicated isn't it?

Gee Bernie... maybe a little more cheese with that whine?

How much of the book have you read? How many of the 250 CD files have you reviewed? How many of the 2000+ notebooks have you gone to to check references or locate unavailable documents?

My comment that was reposted without credit or reference has to do with those without an agenda looking at this information and seeing Parker and others repeatedly misrepresent the evidence in their zealous attempts to discredit conclusions from the evidence provided by the WCR/FBI/CIA/SS..... if you haven't taken the time to do the work and still can feel that the rebuttal arguments are valid based on what, exactly, is truly the reader's prerogative. If my presentation of the information does not convince... so be it... not my care here - only the ongoing blatant misrepresentation of what was actually said, what the evidence actually shows...

One last time... the evidence is right where I posted it (and again below)... 210 total school days with generously allowing 125 days during that time period which Ozzie could have attended - why can't any of you simply point to the 200 days he attended/was absent to arrive at that number? I've done 95% of the work already for you - all that's left is to COUNT.

Must we really assume that is beyond all your capabilities?

Below is an easy to read list of every weekday between 3/23/53 and 9/14/53... show us how we get 200 days of attendence/absence (spelled out in the FBi document below) over these 210 days and I will freely admit these records are not indicative of a serious conflict at the most interesting time in our Oswald story... the zoo photo is from July/Aug 1953, just a couple months prior. That FBI report also confirms the FBI's counting of days...

point 2 from the same time period.... Would ANY of you care to address how the boy in this zoo image is 5'4" and 115lbs when everyone at Youth House only a few more months before describe him as about 4'9" of 10" and very thin... and is obviously not that big a kid months later... even better is that they have him entering the BRONX PS44 as a 5'4" 114lb boy... They are describing LEE her, not the boy who takes his place in the world.

These are not OUR guesses - this is evidence offered by the FBI from 10 years earlier in order to "leave no stone unturned" in their raping of the Oswald name and of the evidence left to history which repeatedly leads to their being a Harvey and Lee Oswald.

Here's a thought boys - DO SOMETHING TO PROVE THESE TWO ITEMS WRONG... can't make it any easier than that. (and then we can talk about why Robert puts him in 8th grade at PS44 in Manhattan and Carro puts him in the 9th grade at PS44 in the Bronx.

:up

Zoo%20photo%20-%20FBI%20report%20-%20NYC

NYC%20school%20days%20counted%20in%20exc

13-6.

H&L isn't on trial.... What IS on trial is the 1964 WCR...

"... General Counsel for the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB), Jeremy Gunn, said recently, "If we actually ask the question was Oswald guilty beyond a reasonable doubt...I am convinced that Oswald would have been found not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. To me there is just no question he is not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt." Former prosecutor, and Deputy Chief Counsel for the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA), Robert Tanenbaum, agrees. As he stated during a lecture in 2013, "I can tell you from my experiences having tried several hundred cases to verdict, and being responsible for thousands of cases as head of the criminal courts, and running the homicide bureau, that I don't believe there's any courtroom in America where Oswald would have been convicted on the evidence that was presented before the Warren Commission."

Beyond Reasonable Doubt by Mel Aytonand David Von Pein: Reviewed by Martin Hay

http://www.ctka.net/2015/Ayton%20Review.html

sift through H&L as you might. Reality is, lone nuts can't escape the flawed, corrupt, 1964 WCR... your poll is an exercise in futility. ANYTHING contrary to the WCR is a CT distraction... having said the above, 17-8...

16 - 7 - 1

The whole subject is a red herring.

Oswald/s...busy busy busy...

Head wound/s...busy busy busy...

Acoustics....busy busy busy...

Zap alt...busy busy busy...

Just as Salandria predicted.

What did LHO have to do with the murder of JFK?

Nothing, more than likely. Obvious patsy.

What did his handlers have to do with the murder of JFK? Why do we assume they weren't themselves back-up patsies?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Manson was a nice guy who pleaded he himself killed no one, nor ordered any of his followers to - so I have no qualms about accepting what you say.

Why am I not surprised at ANOTHER meaningless response from the man DOWN UNDER!

And a Bugliosi groupie, to boot!

You seeing this Vanessa? And you want John to "debate" someone who compares him to Manson? A poll? Why does Greg have such an obsession with John? It's very very odd. o he does a poll here where there are a bunch of lone nutters to begin with and declares victory. "Education" indeed.

Dawn...

Little boys playing games... the less they know about the subject, the more against it they can be...

Oxymorons the lot of them...

And no Cliff, H&L is not a red herring... it permeates the evidence...

but people aint gonna learn what they dont wanna know

Cliff Varnell,

I agree except for this: Oswald was chosen deliberately as the patsy, I believe. I don't believe the choice was made on impulse or at the last minute. The two key questions are: [1] Why was JFK killed? [2] Why was Oswald chosen to be patsy?

As to [2], I believe it was to spike the FBI and CIA, who definitely didn't want any investigation into Oswald's life.

Perhaps the FBI and CIA didn't want any investigation into his life because such an investigation would have revealed something the two agencies wanted to keep and have kept secret: that there were two boys who were superficially similar, whose life paths overlapped, and whose identities could be merged. No law enforcement agency or intelligence agency would ever admit to such a thing. Ever.

Were there two such boys? I don't know. I do believe firmly, however, that certain photos (e.g., Lee in the marines, looking cleanly and clearly into the camera, and Harvey in Russia, NOLA, and Dallas revealing a clear, clean facial view to the camera) are of different individuals.

I don't believe the CIA , as an organization, plotted and executed JFK's murder.

I do believe the murder was caused by very powerful insiders who would stop at nothing to kill JFK and shift the blame to a perceived loser. By insiders I do not exclude foreign intelligence agents.