The Education Forum

The "Wound Ballistics Of 6.5-mm. Mannlicher-Carcano Ammunition" Report

ok, I'll bite: what's the "evidence"?

(pay close attention to that word, because I'm trying to trick you into revealing the fact that you really DO know what it means)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it cannot even be proven IF those cartridges were fired from that gun, unless they did tests, and they have not published any tests, so DVP or me or anyone else can EVEN connect those shells with the gun POSITIVELY.

Are you REALLY that ignorant of the evidence, Glenn?

Check out the testimony of the FBI firearms guys---Frazier, Cunningham, and Killion (plus Nicol from Illinois). They all confirm the shells were fired in and ejected from Rifle C2766.

How is it possible you didn't know that?

(pay close attention to that word, because I'm trying to trick you into revealing the fact that you really DO know what it means)

Nice. Another silly taunt from Mr. Nall. Thanks so much.

(However, given your latest reply regarding your seeming ignorance of the fact that the TSBD shells have been linked conclusively to the C2766 rifle, it makes me wonder if you know about any of the Tippit evidence either. Do you?)

This tells you all you need to know. He's equating murder conviction with basic reasoning ability.

The only possible way to make Oswald innocent of shooting Officer Tippit is to literally ignore all of the evidence.

And why would anyone want to do that?

Care to answer that one, Glenn?

Fortunately in the US, you don't make people 'innocent' you are required to make them guilty and using any evidence you think applies you can't prove with any certainty that he is guilty. The main reason why you can't prove it is because he didn't do it. The most credible witness involved with the tippit deal says that LHO was at the Texas Theatre when JDT was killed. That would make reasonable doubt a certainty. Bingo, there goes your case. Well, actually you never had a case so it didn't really go anywhere.

Edited by Kenneth Drew

ok, i haven't seen that report. i'll eat that one. i'm sure it's not the last item i don't know about this. if i ever think of one that i don't know yet, i'll ask you. cool?

now, that's one of about a thousand hurdles. that puts the shells in the gun.

now put the bullets in those shells, OR the gun.

*** >>> which is what i asked to begin with that you ignored by switching to the shells.

Nice. Another silly taunt from Mr. Nall. Thanks so much.

(However, given your latest reply regarding your seeming ignorance of the fact that the TSBD shells have been linked conclusively to the C2766 rifle, it makes me wonder if you know about any of the Tippit evidence either. Do you?)

I started to admit as much, but didn't think it was necessary. you might not be used to it, but it's called humility. there's a LOT of stuff I don't know. not ashamed whatsoever. it's why i'm here, to learn.

from the learned ones.

now. what's the "evidence"?

This tells you all you need to know. He's equating murder conviction with basic reasoning ability.

The only possible way to make Oswald innocent of shooting Officer Tippit is to literally ignore all of the evidence.

And why would anyone want to do that?

Care to answer that one, Glenn?

Fortunately in the US, you don't make people 'innocent' you are required to make them guilty and using any evidence you think applies you can't prove with any certainty that he is guilty. The main reason why you can't prove it is because he didn't do it. The most credible witness involved with the tippit deal says that LHO was at the Texas Theatre when JDT was killed. That would make reasonable doubt a certainty. Bingo, there goes your case. Well, actually you never had a case so it didn't really go anywhere.

Well, actually you never had a case so it didn't really go anywhere.

:) i like that one.

ok, i haven't seen that report.

Now I'm wondering why the heck you're even posting on this forum? The people who post here are generally very knowledgeable about the evidence in the Kennedy and Tippit cases. And yet you weren't even aware of something so basic as the fact the three bullet shells (CE510) were linked to the C2766 rifle. That's pretty basic stuff, Glenn.

And yet Mr. Nall has been scolding me for not knowing what the words EVIDENCE and PROOF mean? Good heavens! Give me strength!

Edited by David Von Pein

Ken, there's GOT to be SOME evidence, right? I mean, so many LNers keep saying that there's evidence that LHO did it. and they wouldn't say that if it wasn't true, would they?

the bullets match the gun LHO owned? ... no...? what? they return to an automatic, is that what I heard?

how about fingerprints on the gun that was left behind...?

how about no alibi (which is not really evidence, but hey i'm trying to be fair)? i bet he doesn't have an alibi for that time of the day, right? oh, he does? he was watching a dumb movie and making a seen so much that the employees couldn't help but note the time...?

wow.

I wonder if there's any evidence so we can string 'im up like horse thief!!

oh! so just as I admit the lack of knowledge of something, you are too...???

are you admitting you don't know? i admitted it. surely you can..

and i'm not scolding you, i'm trying to get you to answer. my pride isn't such that i have to bob and weave when i don't know something. I just admit it.

don't worry. i already can see the answer. it's been clear for a while. i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you'd hear none of it.

you don't have an effin' clue the difference between "proof" and "assumption". face it.

ta ta

Edited by Glenn Nall

Glenn, DVP's role and agenda here is to get us to discuss irrelevant activities while ignoring facts. Everyone in the civilized world with two functioning brain cells know that LHO did not fire a shot on 11/22/63. Not one single piece of evidence meets the criteria of 'beyond a reasonable doubt' EVERY single issue that DVP mentions is only for smokescreening. None of them have merit. Just a simple example: suppose somehow someone could prove that 2766 actually did fire 3 shots that day, they still couldn't prove that they were fired from the sniper's nest, they couldn't prove who was holding the rifle, they couldn't prove that LHO ever saw that rifle. They can't prove that any shot that killed JFK or wounded JC came from that rifle. Oh sure they can keep implying it and say that common sense might tell you some of that was true, but not with any factual material or evidence to back it up. Just ask yourself why anyone works so hard to try to convince someone that he knows what he's talking about when in the years that I've known of DVP's lobbying, he has not convinced one single person that he knows what he's talking about. He certainly has not changed anyone's mind unless it was toward it being a conspiracy. Why does he do it when it obviously yields zero results for him?

Okay, Glenn, since I now know that you apparently don't know any of the evidence in this case, perhaps you'd like a primer....

You can always start your journey by perusing some of my webpages. I've put about 11 years into building this JFK archive. It can't hold a candle to the primary source documents found at the fabulous "Mary Ferrell" and "History Matters" sites, but I have a lot of info here (and I utilize the Ferrell/HM sites continuously; i.e., I link to ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL whenever possible; so if you go to my pages, you'll be seeing a whole boatload of Ferrell and HM links.....

http://DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

and

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com

and

http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

Re: Tippit specifically....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/04/index.html#JD-Tippit

Edited by David Von Pein

ok, i haven't seen that report.

Now I'm wondering why the heck you're even posting on this forum? The people who post here are generally very knowledgeable about the evidence in the Kennedy and Tippit cases. And yet you weren't even aware of something so basic as the fact the three bullet shells (CE510) were linked to the C2766 rifle. TThat's pretty basic stuff, Glenn.

And yet Mr. Nall has been scolding me for not knowing what the words EVIDENCE and PROOF mean? Good heavens! Give me strength!

And yet you weren't even aware of something so basic as the fact the three bullet shells (CE510) were linked to the C2766 rifle. I don't remember Glenn's context, but it doesn't really matter because it is a 'fact' that there is nothing that links those 3 shells to being fired by 2766 on 11/22/63. and there is nothing that links any fragment with having been fired by 2766 on that date and there is nothing that links any fragment directly with one of those 3 shells. Basically, DVP, you got nothing there.

all that arrogance AND a sense of humor. yay!

Ken, I know that. my own agenda was to see how hard he'll duck a question that won't go in his favor.

the answer: pretty damn hard.

i've tired of this thread and all his arrogant [sic]'s (as if i don't know i'm mistyping sh*t) and unfollowed it. it's run its course, anyway. he's clearly not going to answer even the easiest questions, so, onward...

let it be known (as if it's not already): DVP squirms when he's put in a corner, and will chew off his leg to get out of it. oh, and he thinks people from this website read his website.

Edited by Glenn Nall

his logic took him from me not knowing an item to "that you apparently don't know any of the evidence in this case."