The Education Forum

The "Wound Ballistics Of 6.5-mm. Mannlicher-Carcano Ammunition" Report

let it be known (as if it's not already): DVP squirms when he's put in a corner, and will chew off his leg to get out of it. oh, and he thinks people from this website read his website.

Glenn,

I was just trying to help you overcome your admitted ignorance when it comes to many areas of the JFK and Tippit cases. If you want to use the links, fine. If not, just wallow in your ignorance. I don't care. I was just trying to be helpful. And you will find a lot of "proof" of Oswald's double-guilt on my pages, as well as hundreds (if not thousands) of primary sources to back up my claims.

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, he does not know the difference. I can see DVP as part of a lynch mob.

"Well, he shore looks guilty! String him up!"

I'm fairly "shore" that if all juries consisted of "JFK Internet CTers", all guilty defendants would be set free. You'd find SOME evidence that you could pretend was fake.

Most Internet CTers can't even find it within themselves to string Oswald up for Officer Tippit's murder, let alone JFK's. And the Tippit murder can easily be solved by any first grader with a learning disability. And yet the CTers are stumped by it. Go figure.

You inadvertently bring up an interesting point, David. Since there was far more evidence against Oswald for the Tippit killing than the JFK killing, and far fewer questions, it seems almost certain any lawyer representing Oswald would try to trade a guilty verdict with no death penalty for the Tippit killing in exchange for Oswald's telling all he knew about the JFK killing. Thus, time was of the essence. Assuming there was a conspiracy, Oswald would have to be killed before he could get a lawyer.

This makes the timing of his death quite suspicious.

Okay, Glenn, since I now know that you apparently don't know any of the evidence in this case, perhaps you'd like a primer....

You can always start your journey by perusing some of my webpages. I've put about 11 years into building this JFK archive. It can't hold a candle to the primary source documents found at the fabulous "Mary Ferrell" and "History Matters" sites, but I have a lot of info here (and I utilize the Ferrell/HM sites continuously; i.e., I link to ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL whenever possible; so if you go to my pages, you'll be seeing a whole boatload of Ferrell and HM links.....

http://DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

and

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com

and

http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

Re: Tippit specifically....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/04/index.html#JD-Tippit

I read several of those links, and I'm still looking for a 'fact'. Why did you leave out that JDT was shot with two different types of bullets? Must be a reason for not including that. When you have so much evidence, how can you not get the time JDT was shot correct? What are you attempting to distort? Tell you what DVP, if you know of one 'true fact' in all that crap you linked to, tell me what it is and give me a direct link. I don't want to have to search through dozens of blabbering pages of assumptions and lies to try to find one fact. I'll be waiting.

let it be known (as if it's not already): DVP squirms when he's put in a corner, and will chew off his leg to get out of it. oh, and he thinks people from this website read his website.

Glenn,

I was just trying to help you overcome your admitted ignorance when it comes to many areas of the JFK and Tippit cases. If you want to use the links, fine. If not, just wallow in your ignorance. I don't care. I was just trying to be helpful. And you will find a lot of "proof" of Oswald's double-guilt on my pages, as well as hundreds (if not thousands) of primary sources to back up my claims.

I was just trying to help you overcome your admitted ignorance when it comes to many areas of the JFK and Tippit cases. DVP, I don't think linking anyone to your site is likely to cure any ignorance of facts of JFK assassination. I've seen little there that is related to reality.

Well, yes, Pat. But I think most CTers consider the timing of Oswald's death to be "quite suspicious" even without factoring in the stuff you just talked about above. Wouldn't you agree? :)

Not just CTs. Any reasonable person would find it suspicious.

My point was that it wasn't just suspicious because Oswald was killed while in police custody, and that he had not yet consulted with a lawyer, but it was extra suspicious due to the fact the evidence was fairly strong against him in the Tippit killing, whereby he would almost certainly want to deal his knowledge regarding the JFK assassination to avoid the death penalty for killing a cop.

In other words, if Oswald had been arrested for the assassination, and only the assassination, he may have kept quiet and taken his chances with a jury. The Tippit killing changed that, IMO.

Edited by Pat Speer

Glenn,

hell, i'm just trying to get you to commit to one of your claims, much less cite it.

"double-guilt" - is that a legal term in Indiana? cool. are your courthouses made of stone yet, or jest wood like ours are still?

Kenneth Drew,

After slogging through much of your inane "LHO NEVER SHOT ANYBODY" and "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE" crap on this forum, I am pretty much convinced that you wouldn't know a "FACT" regarding the JFK case if your life hung in the balance.

And if you think I've ignored the "two different brands of bullets" controversy re: the Tippit murder, think again. I've covered it many times on my sites. The keywords to put into my search engine are: REMINGTON, WINCHESTER, and MIS-MATCH (with a hyphen).

And you do know, don't you Ken, that the man whom you think never shot Tippit DID have BOTH of those brands of bullets (Remingtons and Winchesters) in his revolver when he was arrested? You're not IGNORING that crucial FACT, are you Ken? (No, not Ken.)

Well, yes, Pat. But I think most CTers consider the timing of Oswald's death to be "quite suspicious" even without factoring in the stuff you just talked about above. Wouldn't you agree? :)

Not just CTs. Any reasonable person would find it suspicious.

My point was that it wasn't just suspicious because Oswald was killed while in police custody, and that he had not yet consulted with a lawyer, but it was extra suspicious due to the fact the evidence was fairly strong against him in the Tippit killing, whereby he would almost certainly want to deal his knowledge regarding the JFK assassination to avoid the death penalty for killing a cop.

In other words, if Oswald had been arrested for the assassination, and only the assassination, he may have kept quiet and taken his chances with a jury. The Tippit killing changed that, IMO.

oh heck, good point. under normal circumstances, the PD would have wanted him alive at all costs so that they could have done a deal - under these particular circumstances, the fact that he was not so well protected speaks volumes... right?

or am i just ignorant of all of the evidence in this case, and by now, of most everything i've learned since i was 15...

and really, i don't see LHO as the stalwart kind - i think he'da dealt anyway. assuming he had something to trade. he may not have. he may have.

Edited by Glenn Nall

"double-guilt" - is that a legal term in Indiana? cool.

Oswald killed two people on Nov. 22. Hence, his "double-guilt". Simple.

i've just never heard it before. i think it's cute.

Kenneth Drew,

After slogging through much of your inane "LHO NEVER SHOT ANYBODY" and "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE" crap on this forum, I am pretty much convinced that you wouldn't know a "FACT" regarding the JFK case if your life hung in the balance.

And if you think I've ignored the "two different brands of bullets" controversy re: the Tippit murder, think again. I've covered it many times on my sites. The keywords to put into my search engine are: REMINGTON, WINCHESTER, and MIS-MATCH (with a hyphen).

And you do know, don't you Ken, that the man whom you think never shot Tippit DID have BOTH of those brands of bullets (Remingtons and Winchesters) in his revolver when he was arrested? You're not IGNORING that crucial FACT, are you Ken? (No, not Ken.)

"After slogging through much of your inane "LHO NEVER SHOT ANYBODY" and "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE" crap on this forum, I am pretty much convinced that you wouldn't know a "FACT" regarding the JFK case if your life hung in the balance."

egads that's ripe.

i wish i could frame that.

Kenneth Drew,

egads that's ripe.

i wish i could frame that.

Yeah, it is pretty good, isn't it? (And oh so accurate.)

Edited by David Von Pein

Kenneth Drew,

I notice you didn't link me to any 'fact'.

Kenneth Drew,

I notice you didn't link me to any 'fact'.

You sure do want people to go to your site, is there a reason for that seeing as how you aren't able to provide one link to one fact?