The Education Forum

The problem with conspiracy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rabid: having or proceeding from an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something;

(of an animal) affected with rabies.

I'm flipping a coin...

Is it not pitiful that the debate about the JFK conspiracy has fallen to the level of a competition over insults?

I think it's a confession of bankruptcy.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

rabid: having or proceeding from an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something;

I'm flipping a coin...

Is it not pitiful that the debate about the JFK conspiracy has fallen to the level of a competition over insults?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

No contest! You win hands down just by being here.

The coin came down tails.

Should I try for best two out of three?

I'm flipping a coin...

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

No contest! You win hands down just by being here.

The coin came down tails.

Should I try for best two out of three?

I suppose, Greg, that this simply means you have nothing important to say.

So, let me fill in the blanks.

You continually say that you have new information about LHO that will astound the JFK CT community -- but you can't post it here.

Instead, you're going to publish it in a book, and then we'll all get to see it.

But, that could just be stalling, right? Do we have a publication date?

And how certain are you of your theory -- really, really, really, really, really certain?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

You continually say that you have new information about LHO that will astound the JFK CT community -- but you can't post it here.

Nope. I can post it here. Just not going to. Every time I've done that in the past, it's ended up in someone else's book - sometimes attributed sometimes not - sometimes used in the correct context - sometimes not.

A couple of years ago I decided enough is enough. I had to publish the material myself.

How certain? Certain. Absolutely. A lot of the facts haven't come from MFF or NARA. They have come from all manner of sources and publications. Those who think this case will be solved by the still unreleased files are living in fantasy-land. Some of it will be useful. None of it will be ground-breaking.

You can cast doubt and aspersions all you want. The first two volumes of my book contain more new material than decades worth of other books. The truth is out there. Right now. For the taking. All you need is an eye for the smallest of details and a brain that will conduct its own algorithms to see if/how it might fit with other details, the ability to recognize and discard "junk" items and the common sense to sort wheat from chaff, even among items that do "fit" together. That is to say, okay, these things fit, but singly or in toto, is there relevance? Such items however, are not discarded as junk. They are simply archived in the deep recesses in case relevance becomes apparent later.

Nope. I can post it here. Just not going to. Every time I've done that in the past, it's ended up in someone else's book - sometimes attributed sometimes not - sometimes used in the correct context - sometimes not.

A couple of years ago I decided enough is enough. I had to publish the material myself.

How certain? Certain. Absolutely. A lot of the facts haven't come from MFF or NARA. They have come from all manner of sources and publications. Those who think this case will be solved by the still unreleased files are living in fantasy-land. Some of it will be useful. None of it will be ground-breaking.

... The first two volumes of my book contain more new material than decades worth of other books. The truth is out there. Right now. For the taking. All you need is an eye for the smallest of details and a brain that will conduct its own algorithms to see if/how it might fit with other details, the ability to recognize and discard "junk" items and the common sense to sort wheat from chaff, even among items that do "fit" together.

That is to say, okay, these things fit, but singly or in toto, is there relevance? Such items however, are not discarded as junk. They are simply archived in the deep recesses in case relevance becomes apparent later.

Well, Greg, I admit I'm interested. Keep us posted on a publication date. I'll buy a copy and read it immediately.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo