The Education Forum

Will Fritz 2002 book, "The Kennedy Mutiny"

You DO realize that the DPD captain was John Will Fritz...right?

Since I do a lot of genealogy research, I went to www.findagrave.com. John Will Fritz's listing there [burial in Restland Memorial Park in Dallas] mentions nothing about survivors. But his wife's listing--Alma Faye Turner Fritz--is linked, and in her obituary it only mentions a daughter, Billye Hamilton, as a surviving child.

So I'm curious as to how this Will J. Fritz Jr. connects. I'm not finding a connection. Unless you have actually FOUND a connection, then you must only be ASSUMING a connection to a story you ASSUME that Captain John Will Fritz wrote and passed on to...someone.

Am I right so far?

By the way...I checked out the father of Captain John Will Fritz, a Blake Fritz [1873-1924]...the only child listed is John Will Fritz.

The only other link I can find on Captain John Will Fritz referring to any family says: "He lived alone for much of his life, though he was married to a woman named Faye and had a daughter." [ https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/ffr24 ] Shades of Lee Harvey Oswald! "He lived alone for much of his life, though he was married....

Bottom line: Captain Fritz was John Will Fritz, not Will J. Fritz. Unless you can make a connection here to the people you "assume" to be related to John Will Fritz, you're going quite a distance out on the limb of assumption.

Well, Mark, I agree with you so far. I am reaching, I realize, but I think I should. I'm currently reaching out to the person named "William J. Fritz, Jr." who is associated with at least one of the phone numbers handwritten inside the Front covers of two copies of THE KENNEDY MUTINY (2002) by "Will Fritz".

One possibility is the coincidence that this author has the same name as DPD Captain Will Fritz, namely, "Will Fritz," even though Captain Will Fritz was really "John William Fritz," while the author of THE KENNEDY MUTINY is really "William J. Fritz, Jr." -- not the same person but coincidentally the same "name-for-short" in both cases.

That would be the least I'd expect. Yet there may be more to the story. It just MIGHT be that the two men are actually related somehow. It just MIGHT be that the author of THE KENNEDY MUTINY really got his idea from his older relative.

Time will tell. I'll keep everybody here posted.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you misrepresent the author's conclusion, whoever it is? According to YOU and others posting here, the book claims that Angleton was the evil genius who masterminded the assassination. Come on Paul...

Why would you misrepresent the author's conclusion, whoever it is? According to YOU and others posting here, the book claims that Angleton was the evil genius who masterminded the assassination. Come on Paul...

Well, Paul B., let's review the author's conclusion -- I openly admitted that "Will Fritz" claims that Ex-General Edwin Walker masterminded the "Simulated Assassination" of JFK in Dallas -- but that James Jesus Angleton "hi-jacked" Edwin Walker's plot.

Here are the author's own words:

"And this is the central premise of this book....At the critical moment, Angleton stepped in and committed the assassination and then stepped back out....Furthermore, to ensure the silence of the unwitting right-wing group, he set it up so that the Walker people thought Oswald had double-crossed them." (Will Fritz, 2002, The Kennedy Mutiny, p. 358)

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

OK, so, here's the result of my quest for "Will Fritz," the author of THE KENNEDY MUTINY (2002). He called me tonight and answered some basic questions, in particular:

(1) "No, I'm not related to Captain Will Fritz in any way, to the best of my knowledge -- not by blood and not by associations."

(2) "Yes, my real name is William J. Fritz, Jr. It's just a coincidence that my name is also 'Will Fritz'."

(3) "I hold a doctorate in Physics and have been reading JFK literature since 1993."

(4) "I believe Volkmar Schmidt was lying in that well-known PBS Frontline video (on YouTube) about getting Lee Harvey Oswald to regard Ex-General Edwin Walker as 'Hitler'. I maintain that Volkmar Schmidt was firmly right-wing and supported Walker."

There was more to our conversation, but this is what I promised to forward to this thread. So, there it is. He's no relative of Captain Will Fritz, but he has every right to use his own name, "Will Fritz," on his own book, THE KENNEDY MUTINY (2002).

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul, did he mention any sources or give us reason to believe that what he wrote was more than his own speculation based on the books he had read?

No, Larry, he did not. Will Fritz acknowledged the sources we already gleaned from his End Notes, namely, the WC Testimonies and the writings of Anthony Summers, Jim Marrs and Gerald Posner (two useful interviews, he said).

Will Fritz did not claim more than that. He did not claim "secrets" taken from Captain Will Fritz or any other source. This is his own CT.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Thanks Paul, good to have that tied down...

Yes, Larry, I agree that it's good to tie that down, even though it's a disappointing result for me.

I remain convinced that insofar as the JFK murder was ultimately a Dallas Plot, that JFK researchers have not yet done due diligence in tracking down every possible clue emerging from Dallas.

THE KENNEDY MUTINY (2002) would have been a one-move closer if I'd been able to link it's premise back to a Dallas source.

It's back to square one. I remain hopeful, however, that JFK researchers that are currently focused on Dallas (like Gayle Nix Jackson) will solve this case before everybody else.

The only surprise from "Will Fritz" to date is that he independently conceived the Edwin Walker aspect my theory a decade before I formulated it. What are the odds?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul, have you checked out this thread: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22106 ?

Thanks, Brian. I wasn't aware of that important thread until you pointed it out for me.

It is an announcement that Dr. Jeffrey Caufield's new book on the JFK murder is currently in the printing stage. I know about Dr. Caufield's work, because he has shared some of it with me over the past few years.

I can say with some assurance that his work will agree with "Will Fritz" on some points, but will challenge "Will Fritz" on three main points:

1. Will Fritz claims that Edwin Walker only proposed a "Simulated Assassination" in Dealey Plaza. Jeff Caufield will claim that Edwin Walker proposed the full-bore murder of JFK in Dealey Plaza.

2. Will Fritz claims that Edwin Walker and Lee Harvey Oswald were cooperating in the "Simulated Assassination" of JFK. Jeff Caufield will claim that Edwin Walker victimized Lee Harvey Oswald, effectively and (perhaps mostly) secretly, from April 1963 through November 1963.

3. Will Fritz claims that James Jesus Angleton deftly "stepped into" the Dealey Plaza "Simulated Assassination" and truly killed JFK using CIA resources, and then quickly "stepped out," leaving Walker and Oswald holding the bag. Jeff Caufield will claim that Edwin Walker always retained full control of the Dealey Plaza plot, and insofar as a few CIA rogues were involved, they reported loyally to Ex-General Edwin Walker.

The publication of Dr. Jeffrey Caufield's upcoming new book on the JFK murder will present a sea-change in JFK research, I predict.

The bottom line is that THE KENNEDY MUTINY (2002) by Will Fritz, as currently presented, really belongs to the CIA-did-it Conspiracy Theories, and IMHO these are fading out fast.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo