The Education Forum

Did Oswald order the Rifle: Almost Certainly Not

That's not a fake Xray, it just isn't JFK's head.

Kenneth, the HSCA had two forensic anthropologists, Dr. Ellis R. Kerley and Dr. Clyde C. Snow, study the autopsy X-rays alongside pre-mortem X-rays of President Kennedy. They reported: “It is a well established fact that human bone structure varies uniquely from one individual to another...so that the total pattern of skeletal architecture of a given person is as unique as his or her fingerprints. Forensic anthropologists have long made use of this fact in establishing the positive identifications of persons killed in combat...” (Vol. 7 HSCA p. 43) After performing their analysis, the experts concluded that “the skull and torso radiographs taken at autopsy match the available ante mortem films of the late President in such a wealth of intricate morphological detail that there can be no reasonable doubt that they are indeed X-rays of John F. Kennedy and no other person.” (ibid. p. 45)

On top this, a forensic dentist, Dr. Lowell J. Levine, compared the X-rays with JFK's previously existing dental records and reported that the “autopsy films…are unquestionably of the skull of President Kennedy” and that “the unique and individual dental and hard tissue characteristics which may be interpreted from the autopsy films...could not be simulated.” (ibid. p. 61)

The findings of Kerley, Snow and Levine have never been questioned or challenged by any medical or forensic experts.

There is no doubt that the X-rays are of President Kennedy's skull.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not a fake X-ray.

It is an altered X-ray. And Mantik proves this scientifically in Assassination Science with optical densitometry readings.

It is not a fake X-ray.

It is an altered X-ray. And Mantik proves this scientifically in Assassination Science with optical densitometry readings.

I disagree.

Mantik got unusual OD readings for the back of the skull. But according to radiologist Dr. Randy Robertson there are numerous factors that could account for this:

Any number of problems with the processing of the films could

be called upon to account for the back area of the film being light.

These include film/screen contact,temperature and time of processing,

how the films were held while they were being dried, the exposure

factors of the particular film that was used that night,whether or

not a phototimer was used when the films were taken,whehter the films

might have been fogged or any other defects in the film as well as

numerous other technical factors. You may be getting a hint of the

technical factors that could be responsible for the density readings

that he has found. Any single one of these or any combination of

these factors could be invoked to explain his findings.

Martin:

With all due respect to you, those would not account for the radical readings Mantik got.

And I also disagree with Speer: If I recall correctly, the HSCA wrote that the onus would be on the prosecution to get the exhibits into evidence.

In my view, the 402 hearing would show that there is no real chain of possession for these exhibits. As Tanenbaum once said, a 402 hearing usually concentrates on two things: chain of possession and identification. In my view, there would be serious problems with both of those.

The third thing that would be a problem would be the number of photos. Plus, as Ray so notably posted, the witnesses lied about this in the affidavits.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Martin:

With all due respect to you, those would not account for the radical readings Mantik got.

Like I said, Randy Robertson feels differently. And, being a radiologist, I would assume he knows more about this sort of thing than I do.

The fact remains that Mantik's theory is not supported by any other expert. Even Cyril Wecht, who calls Mantik "an outstanding expert", told me that he sees "no basis to unequivocally contend that JFK’s autopsy photos and X-rays have been tampered with". So, if you ask me, it's far from proven.

The other thing is that, as guys like Robertson, Don Thomas, and neuroscientist Joseph Riley have all pointed out, the X-rays as they stand do not support the official story. Riley and Roberston both state that the X-rays show the head was struck by two bullets; one from the front and one from the rear.

The so-called right lateral x-ray shows and absence of bone along the right side of JFK's skull. None of the alleged autopsy photos indicate to me such an absence. The "stare of death" photo in particular appears to me to depict an intact forehead and an undamaged right side of the skull, notwithstanding the hairline notch. Something isn't right IMO.

THAT is not an argument, Davey, that is a rant from a little child.

No, it's the truth that you don't want to face.

And you'll just ignore the immense "Two Bullets That Didn't Exit" problem too. Won't you, Bob?

And you'll ignore, as always, the fact that every Government investigation into JFK's death---plus the autopsy doctors too!---concluded that one bullet DID go all the way through Kennedy's body. But what do THEY know, right? After all, the HSCA's FPP was only comprised of NINE very trained pathologists. But we'll just trust Dr. Prudhomme instead of placing an ounce of faith in those NINE medical doctors. Right, Bobby?

I guess it is finally time to rub your nose in the dirt on this topic. Just remember, you asked for it.

Oh, you mean the other 99 times you posted your charts and graphs was just the warm-up? The real ballgame hasn't started yet, eh? Good. I've got time to get a hot dog and a Dr. Pepper (LHO's favorite) before game time then.

Bring it on, Dr. Anatomy. My answer will still be the same. It'll be that "child's rant" I posted above --- which is the absolute truth and you know it.

But waste more bandwidth on 22 more anatomy charts if you want. I'm going to watch the Reds game instead.

the fact that every Government investigation into JFK's death---plus the autopsy doctors too!---concluded that one bullet DID go all the way through Kennedy's body. You should get off those hallucinogens. Not one singe autopsist traced the path of the bullet that hit him in the back. NONE!

It is not a fake X-ray.

Maybe I should have been more clear in my comment that it was not JFK's xray. It is not an xray of JFK's skull after he was shot and prior to any alteration of his skull. In other words, it is not an xray showing the wounds as received on 11/22/63.