The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team

On 11/7/2017 at 8:39 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Kenneth,

I'm also surprised that two CIA agents confessed to a role in the JFK assassination.   As you say, it was a severe betrayal of the brotherhood to come out in the open like that, and sully the name of the CIA.

Yet -- from my CT, it was an even more severe betrayal of the CIA brotherhood to ride off the reservation and become ROGUES to join a CIVILIAN plot to kill JFK.

CIA agents Howard Hunt and David Morales became ROGUES.  That explains: (1) why they helped to kill JFK; and (2) why their tortured souls at the very end of their sad lives finally sang like birds.  

They had lost their membership in their brotherhood on 11/22/1963.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul T Only way you can account for CIA confessions is they went rogue. Meanwhile you often quote Phillips fictional book as proof of your theory. I'd much rather see the CIA files on these three, which as of the previous release were still almost totally redacted.

4 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Paul T Only way you can account for CIA confessions is they went rogue. Meanwhile you often quote Phillips fictional book as proof of your theory. I'd much rather see the CIA files on these three, which as of the previous release were still almost totally redacted.

Paul B.,

I'm also interested in seeing the CIA files on Morales, Hunt and DA Phillips -- but here's what I expect.

1.   Even though E. Howard Hunt confessed on his deathbed to his son of a role "on the sidelines" of the JFK assassination, the only other people he named as actual JFK co-conspirators were: (A) David Morales; and (B ) Frank Sturgis.  

1.1.  Although Hunt named Cord Meyer as a CIA guy who hated JFK with a purple passion, because JFK slept with his wife, Mary Meyer, there was no evidence that Cord Meyer was anything other than one more American who cheered with JFK was killed.

2.  Even though David Morales, when stinking drunk, confessed to his best friend, Ruben Carbajal, that, "we really took care of that sonuvabitch, didn't we?" when the discussion turned to JFK, there was no evidence that he was talking about the CIA, when he said, "we".

3.  As you know, in my CT, Hunt and Morales were simply lending their assistance to a JFK plot already in progress, led by the Radical Right.

4.  Because of this, and because Bill Simpich (2014) proved that the CIA High Command had no clue which CIA agent had Impersonated Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City during the summer of 1963, I am convinced that the CIA had no clue who killed JFK in 1963, just as most CIA people have no clue who killed JFK down to this very day.

5.  Therefore, look all you want at all the hundreds of CIA documents that are being released by the JFK Records Act these days -- YOU WILL FINDING NOTHING AT ALL.

6.   Instead, people should be reading the newly released FBI records with an eagle eye.  The FBI high command knew ALL ABOUT who killed JFK only three hours after the shooting.  I predict -- that's what the USA is about to learn.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

52 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Paul B.,

I'm also interested in seeing the CIA files on Morales, Hunt and DA Phillips -- but here's what I expect.

1.   Even though E. Howard Hunt confessed on his deathbed to his son of a role "on the sidelines" of the JFK assassination, the only other people he named as actual JFK co-conspirators were: (A) David Morales; and (B ) Frank Sturgis.  

1.1.  Although Hunt named Cord Meyer as a CIA guy who hated JFK with a purple passion, because JFK slept with his wife, Mary Meyer, there was no evidence that Cord Meyer was anything other than one more American who cheered with JFK was killed.

2.  Even though David Morales, when stinking drunk, confessed to his best friend, Ruben Carbajal, that, "we really took care of that sonuvabitch, didn't we?" when the discussion turned to JFK, there was no evidence that he was talking about the CIA, when he said, "we".

3.  As you know, in my CT, Hunt and Morales were simply lending their assistance to a JFK plot already in progress, led by the Radical Right.

4.  Because of this, and because Bill Simpich (2014) proved that the CIA High Command had no clue which CIA agent had Impersonated Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City during the summer of 1963, I am convinced that the CIA had no clue who killed JFK in 1963, just as most CIA people have no clue who killed JFK down to this very day.

5.  Therefore, look all you want at all the hundreds of CIA documents that are being released by the JFK Records Act these days -- YOU WILL FINDING NOTHING AT ALL.

6.   Instead, people should be reading the newly released FBI records with an eagle eye.  The FBI high command knew ALL ABOUT who killed JFK only three hours after the shooting.  I predict -- that's what the USA is about to learn.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo