The Education Forum

Chief Curry Wanted Heavily Armed DPD Officers Directly Behind JFK's Car

I don't know what to make of the SS performance in Dallas. I'm inclined to think it represents incompetence, negligence, breach of protocol. I've done a little study of Greer and Kellerman. Greer seems to have been a dull bulb. Kellerman told the Warren Commission that JFK cried out, "My God, I've been hit!" Or some such thing. This statement undermines completely the SBT.

I don't know what to make of Clint Hill's performance. Six seconds go by awfully fast, in terms of his reaction time. The big thing for me about Hill is that the extant Z-film and the extant Nix film appear to depict two different versions of Hill and Jackie on the trunk of the limo.

I don't know what to make of Greer's and Kellerman's performances at Bethesda; about James Fox's performance at Bethesda; about James Rowley's performance in regard to the missile recovered from a Parkland stretcher that has become C.E. 399.

I don't know what is incompetence; what is bureaucratic self-serving cover-up; what if anything is suspicious and sinister.

The SS, as recent events demonstrate, has obvious weaknesses. I suspect the assassination was carried out by pros who knew about SS weaknesses.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that would be a defensible position I think, perhaps even today.

But Palamara's book brings up too many anomalies in this regard that it is kind of hard to buy all of them. If you look at pages 387-89, there are 30 such instances, of Murphy's law.

Also, Vince settles the matter once and for all: the route was changed. Period. (See chapter 4)

Finally, the experience of Abe Bolden is I think very indicative of the mentality of these guys. I mean, they were really unprofessional in their duties and racist in their attitudes.

In sum, whether by design or by negligence, they have a good deal to cover up today. They ensured JFK would be killed.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• 2 weeks later...

Dallas-Muse.jpg

when I watch the film it appears to me that they learned that art anyway.