The Education Forum

Chief Curry Wanted Heavily Armed DPD Officers Directly Behind JFK's Car

As "Welton Hartford", DVP posts a video of the San Diego trip...

That, of course, never happened. I've never used an alias on the Internet.

Perhaps somebody named Welton Hartford embedded a video from my YouTube channel. Is that what happened, Vince? You should get it straight before posting.

Hartford does have a YouTube channel with a part of the San Diego video on it. But I am certainly not Welton Hartford -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDYARYYg4qTW_jXA1qzfjA/videos

And all of the points I have made about the ridiculous "Secret Service Standdown" theory are still valid points which indicate (via many photos and films and SS documents, such as CD 821) that the security in the Dallas motorcade was exactly the same as it was in many pre-Nov. 22 motorcades. And Vince Palamara knows this is true. And so does anyone else who has bothered to look at the many photos and films of JFK's pre-Nov. 22 parades.

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/11/secret-service.html

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is totally false- the security in Dallas was woefully short of the mark.

I would strongly suggest actually reading all those links, with their many images (click on them to expand/enlarge) and videos, not to mention my book.

Edited by Vince Palamara

Vince Bugliosi letter to Vince Palamara dated 7/14/07:

“I want you to know that I am very impressed with your research abilities and the enormous amount of work you put into your investigation of the Secret Service regarding the assassination. You are, unquestionably, the main authority on the Secret Service with regard to the assassination. I agree with you that they did not do a good job protecting the president (e.g. see p. 1443 of my book)…”

Howard Willens message to Vince Palamara dated 7/23/13:

"I definitely agree that the Secret Service could and should have done more to protect the President, which seems to be your focus.”

DVP- How dare you question these heroes, Vince!

The security in Dallas was woefully short of the mark.

You're only saying that because JFK was killed in Dallas. But the motorcade configuration and the security that was DIRECTLY SURROUNDING the President in Dealey Plaza was virtually identical when compared to other pre-Nov. 22 motorcades. And that's a fact. And you surely know it.

Edited by David Von Pein

Wow Davey, this is bad even for you.

Didn't you read what he wrote and the links?

What are you saying? You know more than he does about this subject?

In addition, we can know by reading the official Secret Service assassination report that the U.S. Secret Service did not have a habit of checking every building and every window along motorcade routes in 1963. See pages 12 and 13 of the 12/18/63 Secret Service Report (Warren Commission Document No. 3).

More lies??

McAdams gave this trick up in 2002 and conceded defeat, THEN he graciously added MY WEBSITE to his master website and so forth:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/

SECURITY IS BOTH OVERT AND COVERT! Not everything you see---AT GROUND LEVEL---in a still photo is definitive; it is the weight of the evidence, the whole package. Otherwise, we can play an endless game, Google motorcade still images where JFK is literally frozen still like a sitting duck, and go "gotcha! where are the cycles here? Ok, I see the agents here, but what about the top?" etc. etc. ad nauseum

HOW THE SERVICE PROTECTED PRESIDENTS FDR-JFK SUCCESSFULLY-

Guarding multi-story buildings via police and, sometimes, even agents;

police intermingling in the crowds

police and/ or military lining the street and facing the crowd (Marines lined the streets in that 6/6/63 San Diego video you cherish AND multi-story buildings were guarded)- please see:

http://vincepalamara.com/building-rooftops-were-regularly-guarded-during-the-fdr-truman-ike-and-jfk-eras/

yes- blatant lies, as proven by pre-11/22/63 newspaper accounts and the man who wrote the Secret Service manual, Chief Inspector Michael Torina.

All bs because the agents were terrified of losing their jobs, their pensions, etc. CYA

yes- blatant lies, as proven by pre-11/22/63 newspaper accounts and the man who wrote the Secret Service manual, Chief Inspector Michael Torina.

All bs because the agents were terrified of losing their jobs, their pensions, etc. CYA

Bull, Vince.

A person who has to resort to "THEY ALL LIED" is a desperate person.

Edited by David Von Pein