The Education Forum

Chief Curry Wanted Heavily Armed DPD Officers Directly Behind JFK's Car

It is the end of the ball game when Chief Inspector Michael Torina, who WROTE THE SECRET SERVICE MANUAL AND WAS WAY HIGHER IN RANK THAN BLAINE AND HILL AND THEIR ILK COMBINED, wrote in 1962 and confirmed various contemporary news accounts (FDR-JFK era) that multi story buildings were guarded. I spoke to Torina, as well...did you, DVP?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DVP: How would you know that, Vince?

Because Torina completely contradicts what you are saying.

So therefore, you have to explain it or concede that these guys are confabulating.

I mean they do have a great deal to cover up don't they? Like partying until four am the night before, with hard liquor and leaving the president protected by firemen who they rented out. Is that OK with you Davey?

BTW, why did Boring lie about not begin in Dallas that day?

Edited by James DiEugenio

You sound lame and pathetic on this one, Davey. I have to agree with Jim on this one.

No, the "lame and pathetic" one is the one who thinks everybody under the sun was a lying SOB.

Given the manpower they had available to them in 1963 (which wasn't very much), the SS couldn't possibly check every single window in every building along a motorcade route in a big city like Dallas. Not possible---despite Fletcher Prouty's arguments to the contrary.

Edited by David Von Pein

Yes- I love it. Hill confirmed to the JFK Library that Boring was in Dallas in several photos, THEN retracted it when he realized what that meant

Behn, Boring, and a score of their colleagues and NON-AGENTS (Dave Powers, Pierre Salinger, etc.) totally contradict those reports you posted, DVP...AND CONGRESSMAN SAM GIBBONS, who sat right next to JFK in Tampa, said there was NO ORDER

BLAINE AND HILL CANNOT BE TRUSTED

BTW, why did Boring lie about not [being] in Dallas that day?

He didn't......

Regarding Vince Palamara's 2014 claim that Secret Service agent Floyd Boring was lying and was really present at Love Field in Dallas on 11/22/63 instead of being elsewhere at that time....

FRANK BADALSON SAID THIS.

Edited by David Von Pein

Wow, you really did not read anything he said did you?

Its like Blaine sent you some talking points and you recycle them.

That is your idea of research.

In a far longer motorcade than Dallas-Tampa- multi story buildings were guarded. single level buildings were dealt with via police lining the street and facing the crowds, police intermingling in the crowds themselves, agents being on the rear of the limo, and the fast speed of the cars in suburban areas, AS CONFIRMED BY TAMPA MOTORCYCLE OFFICER RUSSELL GROOVER

Blaine's own FINAL SURVEY REPORT CONFIRMS THAT MULTI STORY BUILDINGS WERE GUARDED IN TAMPA

So, Vince, you think the SS deliberately stripped JFK's security in Dallas so that the President could be murdered more easily? Is that it?

And if that's not IT --- what is?

I mean, it couldn't be more obvious that the Secret Service didn't do their job very well of protecting the President's life on 11/22/63. But do we really need a 576-page book by Vincent Palamara to tell us that?

Edited by David Von Pein

You seem to be infatuated with these "pillars of virtue", DVP. Hill has changed his story now, trying to say that the head wound was more forward + stating falsely that the autopsy doctors knew from the first that the throat wound was an entrance wound, etc.

Hill drank the night before and did not help Jackie- she got in and out of the limo of her own volition. The shooting was over and Hill was late getting there; sad but true. He was the "Jessica Lynch" of the assassination- a feel-good false "hero" in order to assuage the public and deflect from their gross negligence.

Heroes? JFK was killed because of them.

As you have seen in recent years, the agency is far from perfect. It began on 11/22/63 and, off and on, their have been problems since.

Keep in mind- I am much aware of all the good and bad said online about me from "fans" and Blaine's ilk; much aware

The shooting was over and Hill was late getting there; sad but true. He was the "Jessica Lynch" of the assassination- a feel-good false "hero" in order to assuage the public and deflect from their gross negligence.

And so you wrote a 576-page book to tell people what they already knew ---- I.E., The Secret Service Blew It In Dallas On November 22, 1963.

What's on the other 575 pages?

Edited by David Von Pein

I didn't know about the last one.

And Bugliosi said that the critics signed autographs for money at their seminars.

Geez.

Jim, see my facebook album- I have pulled dozens from EBAY over the last couple years, some going for HUNDREDS of dollars..."best wishes, Jerry Blaine" RIGHT BESIDE the Z frame of JFK being shot! they love the Altgens photo, too- Paul Landis likes to "Best wish" that one