Kennedy Videos

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My plethora of webpages featuring my all-time favorite JFK Assassination film (deserving of a re-watching every November)....

Classic--Movies.blogspot.com/Four Days In November (1964 David L. Wolper Film)

Four-Days-In-November.blogspot.com

JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/Four Days In November (1964)

JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/Re-Created Scenes From The Film "Four Days In November"

DVP-Video-Audio-Archive.blogspot.com/Four Days In November (1964)

DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/Four Days In November (1964)

JFK-Assassination-As-It-Happened.blogspot.com/Four Days In November (1964)

Drive.Google.com/drive/folders/Four Days In November (1964)

Amazon.com/DVP Review For "Four Days In November" (1964 Motion Picture)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review Excerpts....

"Many of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's assassination have been disputed and debated by researchers for decades. And this tragic crime will likely remain a topic that shall cause heated debate for many more years to come. But what the film "Four Days In November" does accomplish is to allow the viewer to re-live those sorrowful November days, in the order in which the events transpired, based on the evidence available.

[...]

In late October 2010, I was discussing the movie "Four Days In November" with Vincent Bugliosi, and he told me something I had never heard before -- Vince said that in the early stages of writing his JFK book (when the book was still untitled), David Wolper told him that he wanted to make another documentary on the JFK assassination, which would be based on Bugliosi's book. Unfortunately, however, that documentary was never made.

Mr. Wolper passed away at the age of 82, on August 10, 2010. He will be remembered for producing many excellent documentaries, mainly for television. And the Academy Award-nominated "Four Days In November", which was a United Artists theatrical release, is certainly one of his finest accomplishments.

Anyone who has a collection of John F. Kennedy-related videos and DVDs should definitely own a copy of this remarkable motion picture."

-- David Von Pein; July 2001 and November 2010

Edited by David Von Pein

35 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

My webpages featuring my all-time favorite JFK Assassination film (deserving of a re-watching every November)....

Classic--Movies.blogspot.com/Four Days In November (1964 David L. Wolper Film)

Four-Days-In-November.blogspot.com

JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/Four Days In November (1964)

JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/Re-Created Scenes From The Film "Four Days In November"

DVP-Video-Audio-Archive.blogspot.com/Four Days In November (1964)

DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/Four Days In November (1964)

JFK-Assassination-As-It-Happened.blogspot.com/Four Days In November (1964)

Drive.Google.com/drive/folders/Four Days In November (1964)

Amazon.com/DVP Review For "Four Days In November" (1964 Motion Picture)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review Excerpt....

"Many of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's assassination have been disputed and debated by researchers for decades. And this tragic crime will likely remain a topic that shall cause heated debate for many more years to come.

But what the film "Four Days In November" does accomplish is to allow the viewer to re-live those sorrowful November days, in the order in which the events transpired, based on the evidence available.

[...]

In late October 2010, I was discussing the movie "Four Days In November" with Vincent Bugliosi, and he told me something I had never heard before -- Vince said that in the early stages of writing his JFK book (when the book was still untitled), David Wolper told him that he wanted to make another documentary on the JFK assassination, which would be based on Bugliosi's book. Unfortunately, however, that documentary was never made.

Mr. Wolper passed away at the age of 82, on August 10, 2010. He will be remembered for producing many excellent documentaries, mainly for television. And the Academy Award-nominated "Four Days In November", which was a United Artists theatrical release, is certainly one of his finest accomplishments.

Anyone who has a collection of John F. Kennedy-related videos and DVDs should definitely own a copy of this remarkable motion picture."

-- David Von Pein; July 2001 and November 2010

Where's the part where a bullet enters near Kennedy's EOP? Or where the autopsy doctors lies about when they discovered Kenenedy's tracheotomy was made over a small bullet wound? Or where autopsy photographs were destroyed? 

1 hour ago, Micah Mileto said:

Where's the part where a bullet enters near Kennedy's EOP?

Since no bullet at all entered near the EOP of JFK (just as the autopsy photos indicate), then there certainly would be no need for David Wolper to include anything in his 1964 motion picture about any bullet entering John F. Kennedy's cranium near the external occipital protuberance.

Or where the autopsy doctors lies [sic] about when they discovered Kenenedy's [sic] tracheotomy was made over a small bullet wound?

Since the three autopsy doctors didn't lie at all about when they CONFIRMED FOR SURE that Dr. Perry had performed the tracheotomy incision over the top of the bullet wound in JFK's throat, then there would of course be no reason at all for Mr. Wolper to include in his film any such non-event about the autopsy physicians telling a bunch of lies.

Or where autopsy photographs were destroyed? 

Why would Mr. Wolper want to put a total myth in his movie, Micah?

There's no proof whatsoever that any autopsy photographs were (quote) "destroyed". It's possible that some autopsy photos are missing from the original inventory of pictures. But I'm not sure that is an absolute fact either.

Here's what Vince Bugliosi said....

• "For years conspiracy theorists have charged that the "missing" autopsy photographs are, in their minds, one more indication of a conspiracy in the assassination. .... But...with literally hundreds of people from various official investigative agencies...examining and working with the photos throughout the years, I not only don't find it suspicious, I find it completely predictable that one or more photographs ended up missing, misplaced, or expropriated by people through whose hands they passed." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; Page 275 of Endnotes in "Reclaiming History" (2007)

Edited by David Von Pein

9 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Since no bullet at all entered near the EOP of JFK (just as the autopsy photos indicate), then there certainly would be no need for David Wolper to include anything in his 1964 motion picture about any bullet entering John F. Kennedy's cranium near the external occipital protuberance.

Since the three autopsy doctors didn't lie at all about when they CONFIRMED FOR SURE that Dr. Perry had performed the tracheotomy incision over the top of the bullet wound in JFK's throat, then there would of course be no reason at all for Mr. Wolper to include in his film any such non-event about the autopsy physicians telling a bunch of lies.

Why would Mr. Wolper want to put a total myth in his movie, Micah?

There's no proof whatsoever that any autopsy photographs were (quote) "destroyed". It's possible that some autopsy photos are missing from the original inventory of pictures. But I'm not sure that is an absolute fact either.

Here's what Vince Bugliosi said....

• "For years conspiracy theorists have charged that the "missing" autopsy photographs are, in their minds, one more indication of a conspiracy in the assassination. .... But...with literally hundreds of people from various official investigative agencies...examining and working with the photos throughout the years, I not only don't find it suspicious, I find it completely predictable that one or more photographs ended up missing, misplaced, or expropriated by people through whose hands they passed." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; Page 275 of Endnotes in "Reclaiming History" (2007)

The existing photographs are ambiguous as to what they show slightly above the EOP. A lock of hair covers the perfect area. At least two semicircular dark areas in the hairline are also of interest. Photographs were taken showing close-up views of the inner and outer surfaces of the EOP wound, but those photographs were destroyed, like the ones taken of Kennedy's lung. 

The phone call to Dr. Perry most likely occoured during the autopsy, not the day after. The 11/29/1963 George Barnum journal is one of many credible pieces of evidence for this. At least twelve witnesses have indicated the autopsy doctors knew about the throat wound during the autopsy. Even Dr. Boswell accidentally admitted this on two or three occasions.

Edited by Micah Mileto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2017 at 11:27 PM, Joseph McBride said:

Thanks for all the videos, David. You've done us a real service by finding them and posting them.

Just to let you know Joseph McBride;

I bought your book ( through Amazon ) "Two Cheers For Hollywood" for my film and film history loving wife as a Christmas present.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 1 month later...