The Education Forum

Kennedy Videos

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/13/2018 at 8:08 AM, David Von Pein said:

Hi, - I suspect you if anyone can answer. As I suspect you have it available on your channel.

Exhausted, --- both memory and concentration not being at peak-level atm., to say it mildly. So figured I'd just ask. Isn't it the SS re-enactment, or.

( Seems I uploaded another short "recreation-film" 11 years ago, which seems to be the Feb' 64 - one, - done mainly by the FBI. What an utterly terrible quality also).

What would be the correct title of this one , and is there narration or similar in the original audio, instead of this music etc.  `?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JFK+Assassination+Re-enactments+Playlist+Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

🌟🎆

https://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/jfk-beyond-magic-bullet.html

https://single-bullet-theory.blogspot.com/

You might want to update your "single bullet theory" blog at the part where it talks about the Discovery Channel bullet being "THE CLOSEST WE'RE LIKELY TO EVER GET TO A PERFECT DUPLICATION OF THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY". The bullet was actually bent in pretty bad shape, they just held it up to the camera at such an angle as to hide it's true deformity. Like the case with the Max Holland Lost Bullet special, the fraud is proven by just looking closely at the footage they themselves provide:

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Micah Mileto said:

Yes, Micah, I've seen that video before (from 1977's Kentucky Fried Movie). It is, indeed, hilarious.

"And a stroke of luck----22 material witnesses die of unnatural causes!"

LOL.gif

But I'd like to see an "LNer Version" of that "Scot Free" board game commercial. The narration could then go like this....

"Your opponent spins the spinner and lands on The Carcano Rifle and then The Curtain Rod Lie and then The Tippit Murder --- all of which point straight toward the guilt of Lee Harvey Oswald. But, no worries! The other side's got Mark Lane and Jim Garrison and David Lifton to twist the known evidence into an unrecognizable pretzel----and, suddenly, the guilty assassin is easily able to get off-----Scot Free! (Available now from Shoot At Your Target From The Front, Even Though Your Patsy Is In The Rear, Inc., a division of Idiotic Assassination Plots That Couldn't Possibly Succeed, LLC.)"

SMILE-ICON.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

Yes, Micah, I've seen that video before (from 1977's Kentucky Fried Movie). It is, indeed, hilarious.

"And a stroke of luck----22 material witnesses die of unnatural causes!"

LOL.gif

But I'd like to see an "LNer Version" of that "Scot Free" board game commercial. The narration could then go like this....

"Your opponent spins the spinner and lands on The Carcano Rifle and then The Curtain Rod Lie and then The Tippit Murder --- all of which point straight toward the guilt of Lee Harvey Oswald. But, no worries! The other side's got Mark Lane and Jim Garrison and David Lifton to twist the known evidence into an unrecognizable pretzel----and, suddenly, the guilty assassin is easily able to get off-----Scot Free! (Available now from Shoot At Your Target From The Front, Even Though Your Patsy Is In The Rear, Inc., a division of Idiotic Assassination Plots That Couldn't Possibly Succeed, LLC.)"

SMILE-ICON.gif

Does the game use Monopoly money torn in half?

45 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Does the game use Monopoly money torn in half? 

No, but it does utilize multiple Magic Gunmen, who are able to fire two separate bullets into President Kennedy from the front and the back, and somehow have those two missiles vanish off the planet before anyone can see them ---- even though neither of those bullets struck anything solid enough in JFK's body to allow both of those missiles to suddenly stop all of their forward movement inside the upper back and neck of John F. Kennedy.

Pretty cool game, huh?

(But it's only a board game. Therefore, Magic Gunmen like that are things you can believe in.)

Edited by David Von Pein

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

No, but it does utilize multiple Magic Gunmen, who are able to fire two separate bullets into President Kennedy's throat from the front and the back, and somehow have those two missiles vanish off the planet before anyone can see them ---- even though neither of those bullets struck anything solid enough in JFK's body which would explain why both of those missiles suddenly stopped all of their forward movement and enabled both bullets to stop dead in their tracks inside the upper back and neck of John F. Kennedy.

Pretty cool game, huh?

The Single Magic gunmen is one that creates two upwards bullet paths through one man and a downwards bullet path through the other.