The Education Forum

LHOCW VOL 2 now available

In Volume 2, the author continues his biography of accused assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, taking it from the start of 1954 through to his March, 1959 application to attend the Albert Schweitzer College in Switzerland.
During this period, the author contends that Oswald was recruited into a long buried and forgotten Cold War Civil Air Patrol program which produced both domestic and international covert operations.
Also revealed for the first time is the exact nature of the CIA employment of Ruth Paine’s sister, Sylvia Hoke. It is guaranteed to surprise, and the relevance will be immediately obvious to those already well-versed in the history of the times.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/572707

Smashwords only for now. Other sellers will start having it over the next few says, including Amazon.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also revealed for the first time is the exact nature of the CIA employment of Ruth Paine’s sister, Sylvia Hoke. It is guaranteed to surprise, and the relevance will be immediately obvious to those already well-versed in the history of the times.

Hey Greg, I am always fascinated by claims that if someone's sister/brother/father, etc. has some intelligence connection and that this has some familiar influence. In my own case, I have a great aunt (father's mother's sister) that retired from CIA and a grandfather (father's father) that had been OSS/OWI and COI. Both their careers started before my grandparents met. I can find no evidence that these intelligence careers had any influence, from an operational aspect, on anyone else in my family. In basic terms, without giving away too much, did Sylvia Hoke have an operational role along with Ruth?

I find it much more likely that Ruth Paine, herself, and/or her husband were operational asset(s) and had a role in shaping Oswald's fate.

Edited by Chris Newton

Hey Greg, I am always fascinated by claims that if someone's sister/brother/father, etc. has some intelligence connection and that this has some familiar influence. In my own case, I have a great aunt (father's mother's sister) that retired from CIA and a grandfather (father's father) that had been OSS/OWI and COI. Both their careers started before my grandparents met. I can find no evidence that these intelligence careers had any influence, from an operational aspect, on anyone else in my family. In basic terms, without giving away too much, did Sylvia Hoke have an operational role along with Ruth?

I find it much more likely that Ruth Paine, herself, and/or her husband were operational asset(s) and had a role in shaping Oswald's fate.

Chris, it's what that role was that seems to me to be the key issue... combined with the family aspect. Also if you read the first volume, you'd see that I put together a reasonably strong circumstantial case that the Hydes and the Ekdahls knew each other.

Chris, it's what that role was that seems to me to be the key issue... combined with the family aspect. Also if you read the first volume, you'd see that I put together a reasonably strong circumstantial case that the Hydes and the Ekdahls knew each other.

Greg, I have not read it but now you've peaked my interest so I'll have to pick it up. Thanks Chris

Greg,

What are some of the sources you examined for Volume 2?

Vol 2 source material

WC

HSCA

Online pediatrics websites

Harvey & Lee website

Cemetery records

NARA

MFF documents

Garrison documents

Other Government records

The CAP General Orders documents

The CAP Northeast Region website

Historical articles on aviation and aviators

Harold Byrd's autobiography

Interview by Duke Lane of Col. Blascovich (CAP)

Refrigeration Engineering magazine, 1937, vols 33-34

The Handbook of Texas Online

The Rifleman in Civil Defense (Gun Magazine Apr 1959)

ONI reports

Company record searches

Herald-Journal Jun 25, 1947

Communication, Power & Media by Donald Gibson (book)

Various articles by di Eugenio, Turner & Mellen

Cordell Foundation website

The Lawton Constitution, Aug 10, 1966

US Federal Court website

Battleground Berlin: CIA Vs. KGB in the Cold War, David E. Murphy (book)

Strategic Intelligence: Understanding the Hidden Side of Government, edited by Loch K. Johnson (book)

The CIA in Guatemala: The Foreign Policy of Intervention by Richard H. Immerman (book)

Of Walls and Bridges: The United States and Eastern Europe by Bennett Kovrig (book)

Blowback: America’s Recruitment of Nazis and it’s Destructive Impact on Domestic and Foreign Policy by Christopher Simpson (book)

Slate.com

American Psychological Association website, Society for Military Psychology section

History Channel website

Flying Aircraft Carriers of the USAF: Project FICON by Brian Lockett (book)

Military oporders

History of the USS Wexford County

Toledo Blade July 6 1956

History of the USS Skagit

ABC Interviews

MACS-4 history web page

IARF history page

IARF World magazine

Dr. America: The Lives of Thomas A. Dooley, 1927-1961 by James T. Fisher (book)

NASA website - Sputnik history page

Ramparts magazine

The papers of Dana McLean Greeley

Genealogy.com

Nazis in Newark by Warren Grover (book)

US Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Juvenile Delinquency records

The Canwell Files: Murder, Arson and Intrigue in the Evergreen State by M. Kienholz (book)

Charles Darwin: Destroyer of Myths by Andrew Norman (book)

Newsweek vol 85, 1975

-------------------------------------

As you can see, I steer clear of regurgitating other assassination books.

Edited by Greg Parker

Thank you, Vanessa.

If anyone is interested in the roots of the false defector program, who recruited Oswald, exactly what Sylvia Hoke was doing for the CIA and how it fits into the Oswald story, this is where you'll find those answers.

You'll also find the very strange Nazi/End Times connections to the Albert Schweitzer College.

Downloaded and will be reading it over the next few days Greg, I have no doubt you have gone off the beaten path to turn up new material...

Thanks Larry. Funnily enough, going off the beaten path led me back to at least one beaten path... David Ferrie.