The Education Forum

Hartogs' report

Greg Parker

My good friend who spent years in the Federal Witness Protection Program (referenced above) and was subsequently kicked out of it (retaining all of his covers and benefits) has passed.

The picture at the top of this blog post was taken by yours truly and is the only photo of his face in the public domain post op plastic surgery.

http://www.gossipextra.com/2015/09/29/joe-dogs-iannuzzi-dead-gambino-5250/

could sharpen up (pardon the pun) your focusing skills there Chris... :) An interesting fellow!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply amazing once again. There were many more at Youth House who saw and wrote about Ozzie than Hartogs. the description in that book is not the same as his own reports on the boy. Regardless of these reports, there are some basic reailities which are avoided by concentrating on a descrption rather than one's own eyes.

The boy in the photo is from Aug 1953. The boy entering 8th grade in Sept 53 is 5'4" 115lbs - regardless of how hard and poorly GP tried to change the data to 54" or 4'6".

Zoo%20photo%20-%20FBI%20report%20-%20200

It is obvious that a school administrator would never write that attendance on a record since it's simply not possible. (all the grade cards and other NYC school evidence which would be used to create the perm record below are gone. There is no way to corroborate the Perm record the FBI offers - no matter how incorrect it is.

The NYC records for the Spring semester - which includes the 17 day stay at Youth House from April 15 thru May 7.

The records claim that Oswald started at PS44 on March 23, 1953 and attended 109 3/2 days while missing 15 3/2 for a total of 127 total days of school between March 23 and June 26, 1953.

He did not attend PS44 between 1/16 and 3/22 yet starts on 3/23. There are 70 total school days between 3/23 and 6/26.

When Greg can explain how 127 fits into 70 better than how the FBI explains Oswald attending or missing a total of 200 days of school between 3/23 and January 1954 we may actually get somewhere. As long as he denies these records being altered he continues to avoid the main issues of the topic. The records are easily proven to be fabricated.

NYC%20school%20record%20-%20too%20many%2

Count%20of%20NYC%20school%20days%20for%2

When we look at that entire time period between March 23 1953 and Jan 8 1954 we find 210 total days removing Sat/Sun.

Except there is a summer break in there the FBI evidently did not consider when they reworked this evidence. (there are three different version of the same "Perm School Record" for NYC) but no worries, nothing wrong here, just move along....

So while GP would like to discuss the BS offered by Dr. H as some kind of proof of something vital, we have the problem that the same NYC shools which put him into Youth House does not show enough absences to even cover THAT stay, let alone the regular absences and for some reason the FBI and school records which support them tries to cram 127 days of school into 70.

Once again the closed-loop corroboration of one document which agrees with the FBI's incorrect analysis of his attendance is par for the course. What GP does not want to say is that the way the record reads, LEE continued to attend one of the 3 PS44's in NYC while Harvey was at Youth House....

NYC%20school%20days%20counted%20in%20exc

• 3 weeks later...
The boy in the photo is from Aug 1953.

From John Pic's testimony: so from about somewhere between September of 1952 and January 1953, my brother Robert came to New York on leave, and we were all invited up to the Bronx.

Robert got lots of things wrong. This was just one of them.

Whilst I may have got it wrong about the 54 vs 64 inches through not having a good copy of the document, you have several things wrong which you continue to fail to own up to. I will ensure if I did have this wrong, it will be corrected in any future editions of my book.

It doesn't really matter because...

the Marines give 10 days leave after basic training. Robert went to boot camp in July 1952. This fits with Pic's assertion that Robert came to visit sometime between September, 1952 and January, 1953. Based on a July start date for Boot Camp, Robert could have visited as early as the end of September that year. http://recruitparents.com/bootcamp/10day.asp That means the zoo photo was taken almost a whole year before you claim it was.

As for the days absence covering Youth House... as I have told you before, PS 44 shows 15 full days absence. You posted it. You should be able to see it. Fits in fact, like a glove.

Then of course, we have your failure to take ownership of your completely wrong assumptions about the Beauregard records.

The Two Oswald theory is a creature of voodoo accounting, not evidence.

Edited by Greg Parker