The Education Forum

Prayer Man Is A Woman

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

This thread is the place to post the many obvious indications that Prayer Man is in fact a woman.

Feel free to list it all below

PM is a woman wearing a long buttoned coat bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

BLadyB.gif

Edited by Duncan MacRae

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're one desperado, Dunc.

No one saw any strangers. So it was not someone from the street.

No female employee placed herself in that spot.

What female stands cross-armed leaning on a wall doing a James Dean impersonation of Dallas Cool?

You're going to look awfully foolish went the dust settles on this.

But what's new?

I am simply submitting a photo analysis of the person based on a pathetic multi pixelated frame, as they all are, and posting my conclusion.

There is much much more to the PM analysis than a study of the frames. But you are well aware of that, and you will ignore all of it and keep banging away about the frame because that is your only avenue to rebut this. It is not honest. It is not about getting to the facts. It reeks. But that can hardly be surprising given the source.

You say stupid things as if they were fact,

Quote "No one saw any strangers. So it was not someone from the street" End of quote

You are just making things up as usual. You don't know if that statement by you is true or false.

I'm sure you're aware of CE1381 in which each employee in that building signed statements declaring among other things that they had seen no strangers that day.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1317#relPageId=662&tab=page

Quote "No female employee placed herself in that spot" End of quote

Assuming something does not make something a fact. You don't know if the person was an employee or a non employee. Now THAT's a fact

NO assumption. Statement of fact. Prove it wrong by producing a statement from a female employee who places herself in that spot.

Nice try re Marilyn Sitzman. It appears to me you have taken a clip out of context. She seems to have just arrived at that spot and is adjusting the strap on he shoulder bag. Whatever she is doing, she is not leaning against a wall with her arms folded.

Oh look, MacRae, I can see a head scarf, earrings and a necklace, too! :stupid

In that case Prudhomme, I respectfully suggest that you stop looking in the mirror. :lol:

Sorry, Dunc, I don't understand what you are saying. Could you be a little more specific? Are you suggesting to this forum that I am a cross dressing transvestite?

Oh look, MacRae, I can see a head scarf, earrings and a necklace, too! :stupid

In that case Prudhomme, I respectfully suggest that you stop looking in the mirror. :lol:

Sorry, Dunc, I don't understand what you are saying. Could you be a little more specific? Are you suggesting to this forum that I am a cross dressing transvestite?

"If the shoe fits, wear it?"

Sorry Bob.

I couldn't resist.

LOL

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

LOLOLOL!!! That's it Dunc? That's all you've got???

Another brilliant contribution to this thread from Stiletto Bob :lol:

If that's the best you can come up with, I would refrain from criticizing the intelligence of other members, slick.

Jon, most teenagers growing up during the 50's and 60's would figure Tommy was talking about a vehicle gear shift and transmission, then again maybe you weren't a muscle car fan... don't know if its an

expression still in use or not?

Edited by Larry Hancock