The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robert Prudhomme

Prayer Man is a Man

Ian, at the time of arrest Oswald was wearing a nice shiny metal ID bracelet on his left wrist...might take a look for that. Of course it was nice of him to make sure

to wear a personal ID bracelet when going to kill the President, makes things so much handier for the police. Of course that goes right along with

him immediately surrendering and claiming credit...or say tossing the bracelet and any other personal ID during his escape, something real criminals are

wont to do while on the run...

makes things so much handier for the police

Agree! There are probably a dozen things Ozzy reportedly did that make no sense.

One thing that I recently thought of if, it was applicable to the films showing Prayerman is more or less a substitution of the seemingly? impossible task of computer enhancement of said

footage. I hope someone well versed in the field of video technology reads this, before the idea is summarily dismissed by non-experts. Colorization....I know enough about the technology to realize cinematographers will colorize B&W films, using actual color photos of a certain area or event. Does anyone else think this is a applicable area. If so or even if not, I would be curious to see what people think.