The Education Forum

10 Conclusions (of Pat Speer)

Pat Speer

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's about time to rename this thread or start a new one: "Playing Ping Pong with DVP." Which is, of course, a complete waste of time and energy. ("A Complete Waste of Time and Energy" being a good alternative title.) But that's just my opinion, since obviously there are people who love playing ping pong with David, and he loves to play them (Like a tennis match, It gives me a pain in the neck just to watch it.)

(BTW, I'm a very good ping pong player.)

You keep them coming back for more, that's for sure.

I actually meant my "ping pong" remark literally, Ron. I am a good ping pong player. Or at least I was a few years ago. Haven't played in a while. They removed the ping pong table from the game room here at CIA HQ/Langley, which really pissed me off. :)

Edited by David Von Pein

They removed the ping pong table in the game room here at CIA HQ/Langley, which really pissed me off. :)

The removal involves a covert operation that you have no need to know about.

Yeah, I've been told by other CIA disinfo agents in my neighboring cubicles that it was part of a Castro operation. Fidel was evidently a ping pong aficionado too.

Edited by David Von Pein

Yeah, I've been told by other CIA disinfo agents in my neighboring cubicles that it was part of a Castro operation.

Are the guys in the neighboring cubicles anyone that we know?

Talk about leading with your chin again.

DVP names the rifle as being ordered by Oswald, and the paper bag as being conclusive proof of Oswald's guilt.

As Gil Jesus proved pretty much conclusively, the paper bag in evidence was almost certainly made up by the DPD after the fact.

And as more than one person has shown, the latest being David Josephs, that rifle was almost definitely not ordered by Oswald or picked up by Oswald.

"and the paper bag as being conclusive proof of Oswald's guilt"

i'd sure like to see this exact post, Jim... ;)

Talk about leading with your chin again.

DVP names the rifle as being ordered by Oswald, and the paper bag as being conclusive proof of Oswald's guilt.

As Gil Jesus proved pretty much conclusively, the paper bag in evidence was almost certainly made up by the DPD after the fact.

And as more than one person has shown, the latest being David Josephs, that rifle was almost definitely not ordered by Oswald or picked up by Oswald.

"and the paper bag as being conclusive proof of Oswald's guilt"[/size]

i'd sure like to see this exact post, Jim... ;)

Jim was referring to the "Two Things" article that I already linked earlier ----> two-things-that-prove-oswalds-guilt

The two things being....

1.) Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle was positively the weapon that was used to assassinate President Kennedy and wound Texas Governor John Connally. (With said weapon being found inside the building where Oswald was definitely located at 12:30 PM on November 22, 1963, when both of these men were wounded by rifle fire.)

2.) Oswald was seen carrying a bulky paper package into his place of employment at the Texas School Book Depository Building on the morning of 11/22/63, and Oswald (beyond a reasonable doubt) lied about the contents of this package to a co-worker.

Edited by David Von Pein

[...]

1.) Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle was positively the weapon that was used to assassinate President Kennedy and wound Texas Governor John Connally. (With said weapon being found inside the building where Oswald was definitely located at 12:30 PM on November 22, 1963, when both of these men were wounded by rifle fire.)

2.) Oswald was seen carrying a bulky paper package into his place of employment at the Texas School Book Depository Building on the morning of 11/22/63, and Oswald (beyond a reasonable doubt) lied about the contents of this package to a co-worker.

and on, and on, and on, and ON... ad nauseam

and on, and on, and on, and ON... ad nauseam

What do you mean, David? I was actually doing something in that "Two Things" article that I never do -- I was "isolating" some of the evidence in order to make a point. As I told Glenn earlier, it was done as an exercise or "experiment" to emphasize and buttress Vince Bugliosi's comment about how you could toss aside "80% of the evidence" and still come away with a guilty Oswald.

But that is something--isolating from the whole--that I can only recall doing in that one instance (for that "Two Things" article in 2006). And I do, indeed, nine years later, still think I'm correct with respect to those "two things" that I isolated in that article. Because those two things, in tandem, in my opinion DO add up to a GUILTY LEE OSWALD.

What other reason--except for wanting to hide his guilt--would Oswald have had for telling his "curtain rods" lie to Wesley Frazier? (And he lied to Frazier TWICE remember--once on Nov. 21 and then again on the morning of Nov. 22.)

The FACT that the rifle was OSWALD'S (which it was, regardless of anything the CTers say about it--which are desperate and laughable arguments by those CTers in an anemic effort to keep Oswald away from Rifle C2766 at all costs), PLUS the fact Oswald was carrying a large-ish package with him on Nov. 22 (confirmed by TWO different witnesses), which was a package that Oswald LIED about when he told Wesley Frazier it contained curtain rods, are things that add up to only one thing, IMO --- Oswald's guilt. (And that's why LHO had to lie about what was in that paper bag.)

Edited by David Von Pein

I agree, Ron. It is painful to watch the CTers at work.

(BTW, I'm a very good ping pong player.)

unable or unwilling to see that he included YOU in that, D.

for the record, are you saying that Oswald's lie about the rods is good evidence of guilt? cause i want to use this later...