The Education Forum

Paper and website about the the head wounds -- Looking for author or other x-rays expert

I REST MY CASE !!!

I understand that part Ramon.

​But my stance on this has always been that it will take a very, very long time to get the general public to understand what Z film alteration is about, let alone to prove it to them. This is one of the reasons why I am not so enamored of it.

But the autopsy evidence in this case, concerning almost every aspect of it, is something that most people can understand if its presented to them in a simple, visual way. For the rather plain fact that there has never ever been an autopsy like this before. And this is one of the things that Arlen Specter tried to cover up to the ninth degree as his main mission for the WC.

​Consider this fact: Specter never asked the pathologists why they did not dissect the neck wound, or track the skull wound.

That is shocking. Since its SOP for bullet wounds in a homicide.

But I think we know the reason he did not ask.

Because when Jim Garrison asked FInck that question about not dissecting the back wound at the Shaw trial, we all know what happened.

​Finck would not answer the question. He was asked it something like 8 times. Finally the judge had to order him to reply.

We know what he said. Because Humes was ordered not to by the military brass. (Destiny Betrayed, second edition, p. 302)

​Well, similar thing with the lack of brain tracking. The brain was not weighed that night. And when it was, it came in at a ridiculous 1500 grams. Which is the size of an intact brain. Yet too many witnesses who saw JFK after he was hit say no way, the brain was severely damaged.

​These kinds of things are easy to make a layman understand. But the American public doesn't know any of it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Me:] "Well, since the real objective was to prove a conspiracy, beyond a shadow of a doubt ...

50 years too late.

Salandria/Fonzi beat you to the punch.

To bad so many get stuck for so long on such a False Mystery...

Well, the real objective was to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the sun rises in the East.

Or to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt 2 + 2 equals 4...

But the autopsy evidence in this case, concerning almost every aspect of it, is something that most people can understand if its presented to them in a simple, visual way. For the rather plain fact that there has never ever been an autopsy like this before. And this is one of the things that Arlen Specter tried to cover up to the ninth degree as his main mission for the WC.

​Consider this fact: Specter never asked the pathologists why they did not dissect the neck wound, or track the skull wound.

The "persecution" of Oswald was facilitated by a lack of any "defense" and (a lack of) moral responsibility.

In response, I suggest reading State Vs. Harold Israel, a 1925 murder case with remarkable ballistics testimony:

http://scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1955&context=jclc

(It has a surprise ending but I won't spoil it for the few that will bother to read it!)

Edited by Chris Newton

There are two kinds of medical evidence in the murder of JFK.

1) Evidence prepared/maintained according to proper professional protocols.

Burkley's death certificate, signed off as "verified"; the part of the autopsy face sheet filled out in pencil and signed off as "verified"; the contemporaneous notes of the Parkland doctors; the neck x-ray; the FBI report on the autopsy.

2) Then there's evidence which was improperly prepared/maintained with multiple violations of autopsy protocols and chain of possession.

The autopsy photos; the final autopsy report; the portion of the autopsy face sheet filled out in pen; and since the FBI report on the autopsy mentions "apparent surgery to the head" the head x-rays are suspect, as is all the head wound/s evidence.

Weigh the properly prepared evidence; disregard the improperly prepared evidence.

Simple logic.

Jim DiEugenio's claim that the JFK murder case is "complex" is largely bogus.

It's the cover-up that's grown "super-humanly complex" as Jim puts it.

The cover-up has had 48 years of JFK experts contributing to it -- no wonder it's complex!

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Chris,

I am familiar with that case, at least a bit.

Its the basis for the Elia Kazan movie called Boomerang. Which I think was his first or second picture.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Thanks Jim,

I didn't know about the Kazan connection. I first heard about it from a lawyer I did some pre-trial document work for. I though it remarkable because here is this prosecuting attorney for the state that lays out the whole case against the defendant and then using ballistics proves that the defendant is innocent. He very carefully, and in detail shows how bullets themselves have "fingerprints" with the assistance of six different ballistics experts . In 1925!

He states on page 1 of his brief: "The primary duty of a lawyer exercising the office of public prosecutor, is not to convict but to see that justice is done."

This is the missing moral ambiguity in the Kennedy case. Arlen Specter was not a ballistics expert when he stood at the window of the Texas School Book Depository with Earl Warren and "invented" the single bullet theory. Specter could not point to any team of experts and explain how a consensus was formed that begat the theory he was presenting. It was an invention with one purpose and "justice" was far from that purpose.

​But my stance on this has always been that it will take a very, very long time to get the general public to understand what Z film alteration is about, let alone to prove it to them. This is one of the reasons why I am not so enamored of it.

Jim:

What we have is a win-win-win situation. That is the really cool thing about being on the side of the truth.

The violent back snap is completely real:

"What are the laws of physics that apply to the Kennedy assassination? Because Kennedy's head

recoils backward at the moment of impact of the final shot, as shown in the Zapruder film, and

because the bullet has both mass (weight) and velocity (speed) prior to impact, the applicable

physical principle is known as the conservation of momentum. This backward motion of the head

is also captured on the Nix and Muchmore films, as well as on the Mary Moorman Polaroid photo,

taken within moments of the final fatal shot"

http://www.amazon.com/Head-Shot-Science-Behind-Assassination-ebook/dp/B00C4B2FQK/ref=sr_1_3

... not to mention seen by all visual witnesses. Oliver Stone -who knows more than his share about film- says "it was slightly modified".

Per Dino Bruggioni, most likely they erased some spray of white brain matter and added an extra rare steak in the entry hole area.

Even decades later (say, in the 80s-90s) it would have been quite a challenge to dramatically alter the Z-film in a short period of time.

They could selectively apply some touch up here and there but there is no way they could "cut" Kennedy and "paste" him in another spot. Hence the 12 year lock-up in the TIME-LIFE safe.

-Ramon

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

You want to keep us studying JFK's dress shirts.

For the record my research long ago indicated no actual study of dress shirts is needed -- just turn your head to the right, glance down on your shoulder-line, keep your eye on your whatever-priced shirt, raise your right arm and wave casually like JFK.

Observe the fabric along your shoulder-line indent.

If you want to call that multi-second maneuver a "study" so be it.

I don't think that is the proper approach to a very complex case.

There is only one approach to any murder case -- start with a careful examination of the physical evidence.

How this simple fact eluded you, Jim, is a mystery.

[Me:] "Well, since the real objective was to prove a conspiracy, beyond a shadow of a doubt ...

Funny how David Von Pein could state essentially the same thing -- there is no proof of conspiracy beyond a shadow of a doubt -- and he'd get push back.

When professed CTs promote Lone Nutter talking points don't those talking points deserve push back as well?

Arlen Specter was not a ballistics expert when he stood at the window of the Texas School Book Depository with Earl Warren and "invented" the single bullet theory. Specter could not point to any team of experts and explain how a consensus was formed that begat the theory he was presenting. It was an invention with one purpose and "justice" was far from that purpose.

​Arlen Specter understood from Warren just what he wanted. And Russ Baker has some more documentation on this that will be in his new book.

We also know this from Sylvia Odio's interview with Fonzi for the Church Committee. Which backs up the Eisenberg memo.

Jim:

What we have is a win-win-win situation. That is the really cool thing about being on the side of the truth.

The violent back snap is completely real:

"What are the laws of physics that apply to the Kennedy assassination? Because Kennedy's head

recoils backward at the moment of impact of the final shot, as shown in the Zapruder film, and

because the bullet has both mass (weight) and velocity (speed) prior to impact, the applicable

physical principle is known as the conservation of momentum. This backward motion of the head

is also captured on the Nix and Muchmore films, as well as on the Mary Moorman Polaroid photo,

taken within moments of the final fatal shot"

http://www.amazon.com/Head-Shot-Science-Behind-Assassination-ebook/dp/B00C4B2FQK/ref=sr_1_3

... not to mention seen by all visual witnesses. Oliver Stone -who knows more than his share about film- says "it was slightly modified".

Per Dino Bruggioni, most likely they erased some spray of white brain matter and added an extra rare steak in the entry hole area.

Even decades later (say, in the 80s-90s) it would have been quite a challenge to dramatically alter the Z-film in a short period of time.

They could selectively apply some touch up here and there but there is no way they could "cut" Kennedy and "paste" him in another spot. Hence the 12 year lock-up in the TIME-LIFE safe.

-Ramon

<sigh> here we go again..... stick with the medical evidence, if ya want justice? The Z-film is a quagmire and nutters love to go there!

Edited by David G. Healy

Yes, I agree with that Dave.

Arlen Specter was not a ballistics expert when he stood at the window of the Texas School Book Depository with Earl Warren and "invented" the single bullet theory. Specter could not point to any team of experts and explain how a consensus was formed that begat the theory he was presenting. It was an invention with one purpose and "justice" was far from that purpose.

​Arlen Specter understood from Warren just what he wanted. And Russ Baker has some more documentation on this that will be in his new book.

We also know this from Sylvia Odio's interview with Fonzi for the Church Committee. Which backs up the Eisenberg memo.

This is perhaps the most shocking disclosure for me in this thread.

If I'm reading between the lines correctly, James DiEugenio and Russ Baker trade notes. It's very heartwarming.

Well, not quite.

He mentioned these documents at the AARC Conference last year.

Ah, well ...

Hopefully, while in New Orleans, Baker or someone else (or literally every able bodied person) at Ozzfest this weekend asks Roger Stone about Brigadier General Godfrey McHugh's 1978 HSCA and Kennedy Library interviews and LBJ's "virtuoso" award-winning performance of MacBeth in the Air Force One bathroom, just repeatedly, asking him about it over and over again, until Stone loses it.