The Education Forum

Petition: JFK Documents

I was just thinking that perhaps a petition both online and off could be circulated in a lobby for the release of documents relating to the assassination, it may not get anything done but if we get a sufficient amount of signatures we may get a small bit of newspaper coverage and show that it does still effect us and it may interest others to get involved. I believe you can set up free petitions online and also if there is interest I shall gladly make a sheet for signatures and post it for people to print off. Anybody willing to give it a try?

thanks nic,

its worth noting that the petition for an inquest into the 2004 elections has 36,000 signatures and this is online alone, i believe we could achieve many more signatures if we were also to do it offline. I will set up a petition and post it back and also make a petition that people are able to sign and perhaps one of our washington members could hand it to congress.

john

thanks nic,

its worth noting that the petition for an inquest into the 2004 elections has 36,000 signatures and this is online alone, i believe we could achieve many more signatures if we were also to do it offline. I will set up a petition and post it back and also make a petition that people are able to sign and perhaps one of our washington members could hand it to congress.

john

I think it's a great idea, however, under our current administration, I don't see anything coming from it. But it's worth a shot, to force this matter into the media's attention, however slight . There's gotta be a few people in government who are on our side. Even with this past election.

Dawn