The Education Forum

Ruth Paine

Paul Trejo

What further PT baloney.

You did not say I mentioned it did you? You tried to insinuate that I was keeping it hidden, just like you tried to insinuate that I hadn't credited Carol, Steve and Barbara to Probe. I did both.

So you are saying that Ruth was going to take in Marina from March until her delivery and keep her in her house for that period of time. When the child was delivered in mid October. That's some crisis eh Paul.

LOL

ROTF

LMAO

Give us a break. Do you know how silly you sound as you prostrate yourself before Ruthie?

And I did not even get to the camera that was not on the DPD inventory as taken from the Paine garage, which was allegedly used to take photos of the Walker home.

Funny how Caufield sidesteps that issue in his book.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What further PT baloney.

You did not say I mentioned it did you? You tried to insinuate that I was keeping it hidden, just like you tried to insinuate that I hadn't credited Carol, Steve and Barbara to Probe. I did both.

So you are saying that Ruth was going to take in Marina from March until her delivery and keep her in her house for that period of time. When the child was delivered in mid October. That's some crisis eh Paul.

LOL

ROTF

LMAO

Give us a break. Do you know how silly you sound as you prostrate yourself before Ruthie?

And I did not even get to the camera that was not on the DPD inventory as taken from the Paine garage, which was allegedly used to take photos of the Walker home.

Funny how Caufield sidesteps that issue in his book.

Again, James, you fail to read my posts carefully.

The case in March was not mainly about the pregnancy -- that was the case in September.

The case in March between Marina and Ruth was that Marina had complained that LHO was threatening to send her back to the USSR without him.

You keep ignoring that FACT James, and it weakens your whole theory.

The case in March was that LHO was leaving Marina behind in Dallas -- ALL BY HERSELF -- as he went to New Orleans to live with his Uncle and Aunt Dutz and tried to find a new job and place to stay.

See the problem? I can't believe you can't see the problem. Marina was supposed to stay in Dallas ALONE just waiting for her husband to send her a letter (they had no phone) when he FINALLY (no set date) found a job and a place to live.

OR -- WAS HE GOING TO DISAPPEAR AND ABANDON HER?

Marina was worried about this guy. Ruth was also worried about this guy. Ruth wanted to be there for Marina Oswald just in case LHO abandoned her, or again threatened to send her to the USSR without him. Ruth would have moved heaven and earth to prevent Marina from being sent out of the USA against her will.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

I ignore it because I don't buy it.

​That would have taken a whole long involved legal process. The idea that LHO could have done it unilaterally is silly.

​It reminds me of the time you also tried to demonize LHO as a chronic wife beater. RCD exposed that one beautifully. Step by Step.

I ignore it because I don't buy it.

​That would have taken a whole long involved legal process. The idea that LHO could have done it unilaterally is silly.

​It reminds me of the time you also tried to demonize LHO as a chronic wife beater. RCD exposed that one beautifully. Step by Step.

Actually, what I showed very carefully and accurately to RCD is that LHO beat Marina Oswald during their early Ft. Worth period when George Bouhe was making LHO violently jealous by showing Marina with dresses, a baby crib and dental work.

I showed hard evidence from multiple eye-witnesses, including LHO's own mother.

RCD just "didn't buy it" because RCD wanted to believe that LHO was a choir boy.

The truth is that LHO didn't beat Marina Oswald in Russia, or in New Orleans, or at any other time than the George Bouhe period -- and we have plenty of evidence to prove it. And by the way, RCD's thread in which I documented my case fully, can no longer be found on this FORUM -- probably because he himself deleted it, having been proven to be WRONG.

Be that as it may, James, you don't buy the FACT that LHO threatened to send Marina Oswald back to the USSR without him -- though Marina testifies to it, and Ruth Paine testifies to it. Marina swears that all of those letters that Marina sent to the USSR Embassy about a Visa were sent against her will by LHO who dictated them and forced Marina to sign them.

But that makes perfect sense of the full scenario, and provides a logical motivation for Ruth Paine's concern for Marina Oswald.

You "don't buy it" because you want to invent your own motivation for Ruth Paine, i.e. some stupid CIA plot. That's right, I said stupid.

There's no real concern for the TRUTH in the JFK assassination when you just make stuff up, James. You should know that.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

OK, go ahead and see if that thread is preserved.

And let the public decide who was correct.

Should not be that hard for you to do.

Let us wait and see how long it takes you. I will mark the time on the West Coast. (5:04 PM Saturday)

OK, go ahead and see if that thread is preserved.

And let the public decide who was correct.

Should not be that hard for you to do.

Let us wait and see how long it takes you. I will mark the time on the West Coast. (5:04 PM Saturday)

Well, James, how does one see if that thread is preserved? I've already checked. I can't find it. Can you?

It seems me that RCD was rightly ashamed of his loss in that exchange -- and deleted the whole thing.

I totally won that exchange -- and unbiased people all knew it.

No - I'm pretty sure you don't want to review that thread yourself -- or let your fans see it, either.

Regards,

==Paul Trejo

Ha Ha Ha

You've got more tricks than Davey Von Pein.

What did you do to look Paul?

Did you ask for help form the mods?

I really do not think RCD's posts were eliminated. He was not kicked out. He resigned.

And puhlese, do not say he eliminated it. OK, really. RCD was one of the very best posters this site ever had. He would never do something like that.

Anyway, its now almost 2.5 hours and you have not surfaced the thread.

I will give you some more time.

Ha Ha Ha

You've got more tricks than Davey Von Pein.

What did you do to look Paul?

Did you ask for help form the mods?

I really do not think RCD's posts were eliminated. He was not kicked out. He resigned.

And puhlese, do not say he eliminated it. OK, really. RCD was one of the very best posters this site ever had. He would never do something like that.

Anyway, its now almost 2.5 hours and you have not surfaced the thread.

I will give you some more time.

Actually, James, it's Sunday, when we're really busy at Church -- and I usually don't do Internet stuff during the daytime on Sunday.

As for that missing thread, yes, I did ask for help from the Moderators. They couldn't help.

If you know where it is -- why play cat and mouse, James? Afraid for your fans to see it? I totally won that debate -- hands down.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul, you had the time to compose a long post on the other RP thread did you not?

No one can find it, eh?

Hmm. I wonder if its because maybe Lee Farley was the originator.

Paul, we know you opinion of every debate you get into here. Unfortunately for you, almost no one agrees with that.

Well, James, what matters to me is the TRUTH, and not what "the majority believe."

The unfair charges you continue to make about Ruth Paine in your writings are your Achilles Heel, and they will be your undoing.

If Lee Farley was the originator of that thread, then it is a fair bet that he deleted when he quit the FORUM -- and was totally defeated in that exchange.

I made the clear point that "deniers" of LHO beating Marina were flying in the face of material evidence and sworn eye-witness testimony -- even by LHO's own mother.

Lee Farley and his supporters just gave up. That was a great thread. No wonder you don't want to review it.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul, you're a laugh a minute.

I suspect that you're terrified, James, that somebody will actually revive that old Lee Farley thread.

My work was outstanding in that thread, and I only regret I didn't get a chance to archive it before Lee Farley (or whomever) deleted it out of abject shame!

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul, Get off your high horse for a minute! RCD didn't start that thread--Lee Farley did. The last time Lee left the forum,he asked that all of his threads be deleted. It had nothing to do with "abject shame" , ROFL, it is just that none of his threads are here anymore. Since you wrote that about RCD deleting the thread,which was untrue, you should probably apologize to him along with Lee.. Members cannot actually delete threads. That is why you'll see, on some occasions, a member post with the word "delete" in it, or duplicate threads with one asking if it could be deleted.

perhaps an extension ladder will do the trick? Gotta be rarefied air, eh?

Edited by David G. Healy

LOL :)

Nice one David. Thanks Kathy.

Paul, Get off your high horse for a minute! RCD didn't start that thread--Lee Farley did. The last time Lee left the forum,he asked that all of his threads be deleted. It had nothing to do with "abject shame" , ROFL, it is just that none of his threads are here anymore. Since you wrote that about RCD deleting the thread,which was untrue, you should probably apologize to him along with Lee.. Members cannot actually delete threads. That is why you'll see, on some occasions, a member post with the word "delete" in it, or duplicate threads with one asking if it could be deleted.

You're right, Kathy. Since I wrote that RCD probably deleted the THREAD (mistakenly thinking he started the thread), then I do apologize to RCD for making that mistake.

Too bad Lee Farley deleted the thread though -- it really showed me winning the debate.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo