The Education Forum

Petition to US Congress

Hi as promised here is both an online petition and also a form you can print off, I shall make arrangements for the written petitions in a few days and tell you where to send them. many thanks for your help, please at least sign the online petition, I will start circulating this and posting it up on the web and various other forums, if others could also do so that would be a great help, lets try to get this into the top 10 petitions, number one now has over 37,000 signatures. If we can all get ten people to sign this we will have a fairly hefty number. Here is the link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/lepopres/petition.html

Here is the petition to print off, please number it and get signatures and places of residence. Many thanks.

• 7 months later...

I made this petition a few months ago and it has been dragging along, partly because I haven't advertised it enough. I'm going for an all out signature drive on the internet. Any help would be great, email it to your friends, post it on forums, but most of all SIGN IT. I promise that if you sign it, it will not be left to linger and I will send it to congress with a few thousand names on it, hopefully including most critics of the official account, politicians, members of the kennedy administration, members of the press, government watchdogs and anybody else that wants to help make a difference.

I will hand this peition to every US senator and congressman along with a dvd detailing why the assassination should be reopened.

I know you may think that this will fizzle out, but I'm going to do my best.

DO IT NOW. SIGN IT.

http://www.petitiononline.com/lepopres/petition.html

If anyone knows anybody who has an interest or was directly involved in this case please get them to sign it.

John

John,if I was an american citizen I'd sign it, as it is I applaud you, JohnD