The Education Forum

Energy and the Human Journey: Where We Have Been; Where We Can Go

Hi:

This will be a short one, before I rush of to a busy week/month. In Wrangham’s Cooking Hypothesis, he stated that no human cultures ever subsisted off of raw food; they all cook at least some of their food. Cooking provides more calories than raw, by pre-digesting food, such as starch and protein. Fruit and other flower products are the only plant foods designed to be eaten. The rest are vital parts of plants (or animals), and they defend themselves from being eaten in various ways. Honey is designed to be eaten, too, as is milk, but humans were not the intended beneficiaries of non-human milk and honey.

Wrangham began his career working for Jane Goodall studying chimps, and he ate chimp foods, as experiments. Even though fruit comprises the majority of the chimp diet, the fruits that they eat are a far cry from what humans eat. For one thing, they often had insect larvae in them. The chimps liked that, as it gave them protein, but few humans would. But the fruits were usually tough and rather harsh, and Wrangham’s mouth was usually traumatized after eating chimp fruits.

Humans have domesticated most fruit trees, and hybridized and selected fruits so that they are usually quite different from those found in nature. The human diet should be largely fruit, too, but we strayed from it when our ancestors left the rainforests. I saw something recently that showed that the human diet was only about 10% fruit and vegetables, with the majority the seed and root crops that powered the domestication revolution, often highly processed. With FE, humanity’s diet will radically change to more of what humans evolved to eat. At least half of the human diet should be fruits and vegetables, and maybe as much as 75%. Cooked food will rarely be more than steamed or boiled, most human diseases will disappear, and the average human lifespan will be around a century, and people will live vibrant and healthy lives to the end.

With domesticated fruits providing so many more digestible calories than what chimps eat, I wonder if some humans will be able to eat totally raw diets. I love eating cooked potatoes too much to ever go totally raw, but I could easily see a diet that was two-thirds fruit and vegetables. Even the medical authorities today have finally admitted that it is a healthier diet than what nearly all people eat.

Best,

Wade

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi:

I will soon being plunking away at the next version of my big essay, and might put up some new pieces here before I publish it, probably in the spring. Right now, the pile beside my bed is normal. There are several fantasy books from several series, Tuchman’s A Distant Mirror, a history of children, Lane’s latest, the latest Z Magazine, and so on. It is dangerous to walk on my side of the bed, which is next to the wall, so my wife does not venture there. One day soon, I will do a sweep, put those books away, and start again. This has been a regular process since 1990. In the pile is also McLuhan’s book, and I want to write this morning on something that he observed among debunkers that I have also observed about free energy Level 3s. They openly express fear of what they debunk or are “skeptical” about. Level 3s are often also Level 5s.

In his book, McLuhan deconstructed Alcock’s Parapsychology: Science or Magic, and exposed it as just another shabby debunking exercise parading as scientific critique. Near the end of his book, Alcock speculated on what a world in which people had psychic powers would look like, and it was a litany of horrors, of people having telekinetic wars, no privacy of one’s mind, in Orwell’s worst nightmare, and the like. McLuhan noted that such orgiastic fear and nightmare scenarios bear no resemblance to what people actually experience when they have psychic episodes. McLuhan noted that the openly expressed fear of psychic abilities was not uncommon among debunkers.

When “investigators” express open fear of what they are debunking, how in the world can anybody take their findings seriously? But those kinds of debunkers are endlessly feted by the “skeptical” societies.

As I have stated many times, love will be the foundation of making FE happen, and love is the root of all psychic abilities and the talents of spiritual masters. Those conjuring nightmare scenarios regarding psychic abilities or free energy are not being realistic in the slightest, but they are prominent among debunkers and “skeptics.”

True skepticism is a virtue and a vital component of the scientific process, but debunkers and their cousins abuse the concept, turning it into a tool to avoid reality, not explore it. For instance, skepticism of one’s in-group conceits is one of the key aspects of awakening, and only the awakened are going to be any use for what I am attempting. Those with a death grip on their armchairs, daring the world to reveal itself to them, and being privately and sometimes openly afraid of it happening, are going to be stuck in their armchairs for a very long time.

The rad left, for instance, not only avoids the idea of the Global Controllers; they openly express fear of their existence, and take the ideological stance that they can’t exist. At least they were honest enough to admit it.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I am going to write a bit on FE, psychics, and the “skeptics” for a few posts, but first, a few odds and ends…

Yesterday, I read about a new study that showed humans cooking the eggs of huge Australian birds as they drove them to extinction. This is another smoking gun. Many bones of extinct megafauna show butchering marks and other signs of human predatory behavior. This cooking evidence is another nail in the coffin of the climate change hypothesis and others for the megafauna extinctions.

I have long written on the megafauna extinctions, and Australia’s was the first big one of a trend that swept Earth. I have no doubt that humanity was primarily, if not solely, responsible. There is still a cottage industry that claims other reasons for the megafauna’s demise, as they defend their in-group (and some may be filling the contrarian role, which can be a noble and valuable stance), but as evidence like this keeps stacking up, I expect that cottage industry to vanish, although some may become more strident on the way out, turning into Flat Earth types. Humans drove the big birds of New Zealand to extinction very quickly in the previous millennium, and it is no surprise at all that behaviorally modern humans would have done it to those Australian birds. The idea of primitive peoples living in harmony with nature is a myth. Humans never really have, not since they learned to control fire.

I’ll finish this post with a brief note on how I see FE’s potential impact on humanity. FE would be like giving everybody on Earth a billion dollars. Just like the average American enjoys a lifestyle that would have been unimaginable to Earth’s richest human of three centuries ago, the average person in the Fifth Epoch will make Bill Gates seem a pauper.

In Michael-ese, in world of scarcity and fear, people will tend to be locked into their “negative overleaves.” In a world of abundance, people are going to find it easier to access their “essence” (their souls, AKA “love”). This is really the nub of my work. Keep banging the drums of doom, keep being addicted to our survival mechanisms, keep being egocentrically focused and manifesting zero integrity, and it is going to be short ride to oblivion for global civilization and perhaps our species, while taking most of Earth’s ecosystems with us. Love or fear? Scarcity or abundance? This is the big test of humanity’s integrity and sentience, the biggest that an ensouled species ever has, but only a relative handful are needed to initiate the Epochal Event, just like with the previous ones. A mass movement won’t work, I am sorry to report, but it doesn’t have to. 5,000 who can keep their eye on the ball, and it will be easy. That group does not yet exist, but I am trying to help build it.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

I do this periodically... What the heck am I doing, writing in forums, spending my life’s energy doing stuff like this? Am I crazy? Maybe. :)

In summary, with my writings, I make the case that:

That is it in a nutshell. There will be no anonymity, no sneaking up on anybody, and the people I seek need to relinquish their in-group ideologies, as they prevent true sentience from manifesting. My work is intended to assist that process. I don’t care what the global elites, ETs, spiritual “heavyweights,” and assorted players are doing. I know what we can do. We get our act together, and it can’t be stopped, not without just nuking Earth, and nobody wants to do that. Then it would be Game Over for everybody.

It is far easier said than done, however, but I have experienced the power that each of us has to make a dent. A handful of us stood of up to the full might or our system’s evil, and lived to try another day. A few thousand people of high sentience and integrity, focusing on the goal? Wow. It has never come close to happening before on this planet, and what incredible potential it would have. I have budgeted the rest of my life’s “spare” time to this task, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

In McLuhan’s book, he tellingly exposed how the “skeptics” operate. I have called the “skeptics” anti-scientists, and it is not mere invective, but they act diametrically opposed to how the scientific method works, but pretend that they are being scientific. This is common in many areas of intellectual pursuit, as defending one’s in-group ideology often entails logical fallacies, outright lying, and even criminal behavior. Scientists or “skeptics” are far from alone. Historians commit similar crimes, as do economists, usually by lies of omission. Lies of commission can be discovered, which can mean the end of an academic’s career. As the late, great Howard Zinn made clear, much of the deception entails what historians choose to focus on and what they leave out or quickly gloss over. The George Washington myths are a good example, where outright fairy tales were concocted about him, while his greatest achievement/crime has been completely swept under the carpet by his biographers, who have produced hagiography, not history. The genocidist who my grade school was named after was sainted last year, and historians abetted the whitewash. So, the “skeptics” are in very good company, as they defend the Establishment that feeds them.

A scientific approach entails developing hypotheses regarding all the known evidence regarding a phenomenon, and then finding more data, either via thorough searching (such as fossil hunting) or reproducible experiments, which can test the hypothesis, and can ideally falsify it. That is the scientific ideal. That is anything but what the “skeptics” and debunkers do. Perhaps most astonishingly, most of the debunkers are not even familiar with the evidence, and often openly don’t want to be. Nearly their entire approach is disparaging the phenomenon that they are debunking, claiming that it is not worthy of scientific investigation, coming up with wild guesses to dismiss the evidence, if they even acknowledge it. To the lay reader who may have heard too much about people such James Randi, Carl Sagan, and the august personages at CSICOP, what may be most surprising about McLuhan’s book is the vast evidence that has been amassed using a scientific approach since the 19th century on psychic phenomena. If people listen to the “skeptics” (and too many scientists have) they get the idea that there is no such evidence, or it does not withstand even cursory investigation. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Denying that the evidence even exists is a standard “skeptical” trick, and the “skeptics” often make it clear that they are not even interested in looking at the evidence. Not only McLuhan noted it, but in Sheldrake’s book, he noted encounters with arch-materialist Richard Dawkins, such as Sheldrake’s being on TV shows with Dawkins. Sheldrake was prepared to discuss the evidence, including his own experimental findings, but Dawkins not only was completely unfamiliar with any of the evidence, but he made it clear that he was not interested. So, talking with Dawkins on the very issue that they were brought together to discuss was a complete waste of time, and Dawkins just spouted his atheistic beliefs. That is unscientific behavior, little different from Bible-banging, but people such as Dawkins get away with it, as the media gives him a free pass.

Many times in his book, McLuhan noted that the debunkers would state that they demolished “paranormal” claims, but they really did not deal with the evidence at all, or did it in highly irrational ways. They simply made up hypothetical reasons for why the data was faulty. As McLuhan repeatedly demonstrated, the actual data betrayed their hypothetical musings. They just threw out their ideas, treated them as fact, and went on their merry way. It is a scandalous way for scientists to act, even kind of criminal, but that is standard “skeptical” behavior.

Even worse, when the “skeptics” publish their nonsense, it becomes part of the “skeptical” canon, repeated ad infinitum by the “skeptical” community, as authoritative disproofs of “paranormal” claims. Such approaches leave rationality and the scientific process far behind, and the “skeptics” parade as the voice of science, reason, and careful investigation. Susan Blackmore is about the only “skeptic” who even pretends to take a scientific approach, and McLuhan repeatedly shows how Blackmore plays the “skeptical" games of not fairly treating the evidence, proposing hypothesis on the flimsiest evidence, and shows how her work is little more than empty theory. I have studied Blackmore’s work, and it is far from impressive.

Quite simply, when they aren’t lying outright, the “skeptics” either ignore the evidence or engage in logical fallacies to misrepresent and dismiss it. Materialism is a philosophy based on unproven assumptions (which I falsified when I was a teenager) even a religion, but the “skeptics” act like it is scientifically proven. As Sheldrake asked in his book, is science a process or a collection of dogmatic materialistic beliefs? That the “skeptics” got Sheldrake’s relatively tame talk banned from TED is par for the skeptical course. They are inquisitors, not investigators, which makes the title of their house organ, Skeptical Inquirer, ludicrous. When they published Mr. Skeptic’s libelous article on Dennis, they proved to me what kind of rag Skeptical Inquirer is. That Mr. Skeptic knowingly purveyed lies of commission led me to suspect that he was likely an amateur, but Bill the BPA Hit Man constantly told lies of commission, using Hitler’s Big Lie strategy, as did Mr. Texas and Mr. Deputy, and other events led me to suspect that Mr. Skeptic was likely a professional, especially after he quietly folded his tents once Dennis was run out of the USA. But what was most amazing to me was not the lies that they told, but how easily they gulled people, people who should have known better.

That “Mr. Skeptic” was a darling of the “skeptical” community, learning at Randi’s knee, shows how debunking the paranormal and FE are closely related, as they help keep the Establishment’s illusions intact, or they muddy the water so much that the casual observer does not know what to think. Little did I suspect in the early 1990s, when I began studying the “skeptics,” that I would have my very own “skeptical” stalker for a decade, spewing his disinformation, getting to do it repeatedly on national TV, etc.

The “skeptics,” however, are only one facet of the situation, and in coming posts, I will cover others.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

This subject of FE, psychics, and debunkers is a good one to do something that I have not really done before. I am going to tell the Yull Brown story, from start to finish. It is a great example of the problems of inventors, the Establishment, and the milieu that must be navigated for bringing exotic technologies to the public. I have told Yull anecdotes before, but this is going to be a holistic tale, from soup to nuts, from start to finish. This will take some time. There will be some new revelations. I am tired of protecting people who do not really deserve protection, and this series of posts will be more revealing than usual. The names generally won’t be hard to find for those with a little gumption, but as usual, the names really are not important; the events and dynamics, however, are. One day, I may be freed to be even more revealing, but that is probably down the road a ways.

I’m not sure when I first heard of Yull, but in Brian O’s Miracle in the Void, which I read before Dennis began his barnstorming tours in 1996, Brian published some pictures of Yull, so I know that I heard of Yull before he teamed up with Dennis. When I was blown away by the crowd in early 1996, with even Amish in attendance, during Dennis’s first barnstorming tour of the USA, he was not yet involved with Yull. Dennis began promoting Yull during his second barnstorming tour, over the summer of 1996.

I first read Christopher Bird’s work in 1990, with his book on Naessens. I heard of his work a decade earlier with his The Secret Life of Plants. Bird was planning to write a biography on Yull, but died in May 1996, before he could. Dennis’s Philadelphia show in September 1996 is still the largest free energy gathering in world history, and Yull was the guest of honor. Dennis wanted Mr. Professor and me to pick up Yull from the airport for the show, and I had to go three times to pick Yull up, as he was so paranoid (and, as it turned out, he had reason to be). But in the days before picking Yull up, I read a stack of articles that Bird had written on him, as I got prepared. Yull told me that Bird was a good man, and was sad to see him go. I still have my Yull material in a box in the attic, including videos, it was a lot more than just Bird’s articles, and it was also preparatory material for my speaking at DOE hearings in early 1997 on Brown’s Gas for neutralizing nuclear waste. In the summer of 1997, in the first studies for what became my site today, when I was studying the work of nuclear power cheerleaders, I spent more than a month studying the nuclear issue (and lost the essay draft that I had written).

These are subjects near and dear to me, and I will tell the story of Dennis and Yull, as it has not yet been told, and we have to start with Yull. My tale about Yull comes from Yull himself, Bird’s writings, what Dennis told me back in 1996-1997, my many interactions with players in the milieu, and other information, with some being Internet-based. I do not plan to dig up that box and directly use it in this series of posts, and will operate from memory. I might slip up a little, but it won’t be far off, if at all. We will see how my self-discipline fares, and if I can refrain from digging up that box. :)

Best,

Wade

Hi:

Before I get to Yull, I want to write a post on a subject that keeps rearing its head. I can’t recall off the top of my head which book that I read it in, as so many in my library cover the subject, but the statement was that high-energy societies are much better problem-solvers than low-energy societies. Why is that? The basics are these:

• An energy surplus allows humans to develop skills beyond serving subsistence needs (there are no hungry philosophers or scientists);
  • An energy surplus can be used to create new materials;
  • Energy harnessed by machines can do the work of many people, replacing muscle power.

Those “skills” made professions possible, including scientists and inventors, without whom I would not be typing this post into my computer and posting it seconds later to a global audience. Last year, I gave a real world example of a 7.0 quake in Haiti, and compared it to a 6.8 quake in Seattle. If it had been a 7.0 quake in Seattle and a 6.8 quake in Haiti, the result would be the same: Haiti was devastated and still is, several years later, while the damage in Seattle was minimal, and the area recovered as soon as the quake ended. Why? Seattle is in history’s richest and most powerful nation, where the world’s richest man lives, and Haiti is one of the poorest (largely due to exploitation by the USA and other imperial nations), after it had history’s only successful slave revolt.

In Seattle, buildings and infrastructure are made of stout building materials, such as high-quality concrete and steel, while Haiti’s shanty towns were made of flimsy materials that readily collapsed in the quake. Because of its inferior materials, Haiti’s devastation was great, while the damage was scarcely noticeable in Seattle. The “damage” in my home was one paperback book falling off of a bookshelf (I was vacationing in Hawaii at the time).

Three years after the Haiti quake, only about half of the quake debris had even been removed. Why? Well, they don’t have big earthmovers and other equipment that is taken for granted in industrial nations. They simply do not have the energy for it. And Haiti is in a hot climate, with a huge energy subsidy from the environment, while Seattle is in a cold climate. In winter, I would not survive even one day naked in the local woods that I hike so happily through.

In politics, there is a concept called power, which is the ability to get people to do the powerful’s bidding. The word power has Anglo-French roots from the medieval period, and it was not until the Scientific Revolution that accompanied the rise of machines that the physics definition of power was created, and the Watt is the typical unit of power in the West, named after the inventor of the modern stream engine.

Power, in physics, is the ability to do work over a span of time. Machines do about 99.9% of all the real work performed in the USA, and the ratio is nearly the same in all industrialized nations. In just commuting to my office on a weekday morning, my car performs physical work that it would take my body about three months to produce. In a mere week of commuting to and from work, my car performed as much work as my body would in three years. And the energy that my car burns is only about a third of the energy used to build, maintain, and run our road system, so I really enjoyed the benefit of ten years of bodily energy in a week of commuting to my office. A year of commuting is worth 500 years of bodily energy, and that is just commuting to work! And people have a hard time understanding the connection between energy and economic activity. Incredible.

People are “empowered” in industrial nations in ways that people in agrarian societies simply aren’t, as industrialized humans ride on the backs of several hundred effective humans in their daily lives. That is why the average American enjoys a lifestyle simply unimaginable to Earth’s richest human of three centuries ago, when the end of slavery was unimaginable. The Industrial Revolution’s demographic transition has everything to do with harnessing the new energy sources, particularly fossil fuels. Without that, the rest would not have happened.

It was only after England was well on its way to industrializing that slavery was challenged for the first time on universal grounds. Until then, even the imagined Utopias of the Classic Greeks onward had slaves in them. Slavery made no economic sense in a hunter-gatherer society (slaughtering your neighbors, not enslaving them, was the standard practice), and its end was unimaginable in an agrarian society.

It all rides on energy, but just this past week I was sent a link to a “visionary” site that advocated solving humanity’s immense problems, and the energy issue was prominent. What was their solution? We all go back to riding bikes! Good old muscle power! Those are the “solutions” proposed by the scientifically illiterate, who have no idea how our world really works. I see it all the time, from New Agers to “progressives.” To be fair to such scientifically illiterate “visionaries,” our ideological systems constantly ignore and downplay the energy issue, and economists might be the greatest offenders, with their nonsensical and egocentric ideas, in which money is everything. Their discipline is literally stuck in the 18th century, and it is probably no coincidence that the patron of today’s dominant economic ideology was history’s greatest energy mogul. With people actively brainwashed from understanding how our world really works, no wonder the “solutions” proposed by “visionaries” are so nonsensical.

Again, I have seen this all the time. Even the so-called radicals think that the solution is to reshuffle the deck of scarcity more equitably, not pursue true abundance, which can only be based on energy abundance. Without energy abundance, none of the so-called abundance ideas that I see “visionaries” throw around are even possible.

Studying how the world really works is what scientists do, and they understandably have no respect for economists. The money printing frenzy by the world’s central banks during the past several years is insane, and has only served to enrich the rich and create another bubble that is beginning to collapse, and was not difficult to foresee.

But the “solutions” of reshuffling humanity’s scarce economic pie is no solution at all, but I constantly see such “solutions,” being put forth. If humanity gets the benefit of free energy and related technologies, all other problems will be triflingly easy to solve. Without free energy, none of them are. It really is that simple, but almost nobody can even imagine it, but it was like this before all Epochal Events. I seek the few who can.

Another way to look at it is asking what problems of daily life that a billionaire finds unsurmountable. How about a homeless person? Free energy is like giving everybody a billion dollars. When everybody on Earth is a billionaire, what problems are we not going to be able to easily solve? Just as the average American lives a lifestyle today that the world’s richest human of three centuries ago could not imagine, the average human in the Fifth Epoch will make today’s richest human appear a pauper.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I just saw the news that Ed Mitchell died. This is a sad day, but Ed lived a very full life. I recently wrote about Ed (and just put up something on that thread earlier this morning). I never interacted with Ed, but would have liked to. He is riding the Big Rocket now.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

With Ed Mitchell’s death, I probably need to address an issue that has been around for many years, which was Ed’s alleged falling out with Steven Greer after the 1997 Congressional hearings. The only place on the Internet that you will see that allegation, to my knowledge, is on the Rense site, but the article itself seems like disinformation at worst, or some badly botched account at best. To my knowledge, Ed never publicly disavowed his relationship with Greer nor did he ever recant his position on the issue, and that “exchange” with Scarlatti is bizarre. While Ed allegedly said that his beef was with being called a UFO witness, when he never really was (by The Washington Times, of all newspapers, which has been a notorious purveyor of disinformation) has nothing whatsoever to do with Sarfatti’s alleged harangue that UFOs are not real. That was not Ed’s position at all, and in this 1998 interview with Ed, with James Fox, here, his position was virtually identical with my understanding.

Ed’s position was this:

• Humanity is almost certainly not alone in the universe, as far as intelligent life goes, and we have had ET visitations;
  • The vast majority of visiting ETs, if not the entirety, not only have no hostile intent, but are trying to help humanity;
  • The ET cover-up extends far past elected officials, who have almost no idea what is really happening;
  • The people covering it up are very shadowy, and the tales of how they have kept the lid on it are spine-chilling;
  • Some of the mind-boggling “captured” ET technology has been reverse-engineered well enough so that an elite few on Earth have use of it;
  • Most “alien” abductions and other negative “ET” encounters were probably really encounters with humans masquerading as ETs;
  • While Ed did not knowingly encounter the people perpetrating the cover-up, regarding their motives, Ed could not say for sure, but said: “…if it is normal human motivation, it has to do with power and control and greed and money and so forth.”
  • Ed himself was never a UFO witness, and did not encounter UFOs or ETs during his astronaut days, including walking on the Moon, but he knows the truth of the ET situation, as do some other Moon-walking astronauts.

Here is a compendium of information on Ed’s position.

Today, I received the below email from Greer’s organization.

From Dr. Greer:

I invited him (Edgar Mitchell) to the original Project Starlight gathering of UFO military and government witnesses in 1995 at Asilomar , Monterrey CA. I remember him asking me, "My God Steve, do you know what you are taking on?" And I said yes, I'm afraid I do. And he replied, "Well, we have to just go forward, put one foot in front of the next, and never look back..." And so we have.

Later I brought him to the briefings for members of Congress, White House officials and others in 1997 in Washington DC. There he heard more top-secret testimony that UFOs were in fact real, and the secrecy was extreme. The day after, I invited him to join me at the Pentagon.

I had been asked to brief J2- the Director of Intelligence of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Tom Wilson. From these and other meetings he learned that the compartments running ET and UFO projects were indeed Unacknowledged - rogue, illegal - lying even to this Admiral and the President. For it was made clear during this meeting that even the Admiral was pointedly blocked from accessing UFO - related operations. This was a turning point in Dr. Mitchell's understanding.

Subsequently, he courageously spoke out for the Disclosure of the truth. He stood with us until the end.

May he go into the worlds of light in peace and love and joy. Now the great space explorer who walked the moon will explore the infinite realms beyond space and time.

Steven M. Greer MD
Washington DC

So, what is up with Greer and Ed? I never heard Ed help Greer out after the 1990s, so Ed’s seeming withdrawal from Greer’s project, and his alleged complaints of Greer’s overreaching his data, have a ring of truth to them, but again, bear no resemblance to Sarfatti’s alleged harangue that ETs are not really visiting.

I have a lot of respect for Ed and what he did, and followed his public ET/UFO work since the 1990s. I heard him on radio and TV shows being interviewed, as the interviewers tried to turn it into some kind of X-Files-type circus, and Ed was adamant about keeping it to what he could confidently say, and he purposely avoided the lurid speculation that the interviewers tried to lure him into. Ed was raised near Roswell and spoke with ranchers and other neighbors about what happened during the Roswell Incident. It was a very real event that seems to have marked the official beginning of the ET/UFO cover-up. Ed also made it very clear that one of the cover-up’s most common tactics is spinning a huge web of disinformation about it and sucking credulous people into that circus, to hopelessly muddy the waters.

My approach is very much like Ed’s: unless I have had direct personal experience, or my close circle (family, close friends, Dennis, Brian, and only a handful or two more) has had, I don’t speak out and will be very conservative in what I will say. Ed did that partly because of his prudence as scientist, as a PhD from MIT.

Greer came to the FE milieu through the ET issue, and I came to it through the trenches of trying to make FE happen. Many of us eventually came to the same vicinity of understanding, and probably the ultimate example of the ET/FE connection was Brian, who nearly died at the hands of the American military soon after hosting a UFO conference, when he was made the offer he could not refuse, just like so many FE inventors have.

Greer became damaged goods as he went through the meat grinder after those Congressional hearings, and was never the same. He has my great sympathy, but I also doubt that he is fit for the task that he has taken on. Heck, I would not be qualified in the slightest for it. Dennis comes the closest that I know of, but he does not have a prayer with his approach, either. Indiana Jones cannot save the world by himself.

I don’t know what data points that Greer may have stretched that may have made Ed uncomfortable, but I can vouch for the reality of FE, antigravity, and related technologies, and I can vouch for the organized suppression of any independent efforts to develop such technologies and, to me, that is about all that matters. The rest is noise. It is all about what we can do, not what the “bad guys” and others are up to. Enough of us wake up and stand up, and turning Earth into a heavenly place is going to be easy.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

OK, I will now begin my Yull Brown posts. Yull Brown was not his birth name, but when he finally made it to the West, he chose that name because of his admiration for Yul Brynner. Like Yul, Yull’s cigarette habit killed him, in the end. But let’s go back to the beginning. Yull was Bulgarian, born in 1922. He came of age during World War II, and I do not know the particulars of how it happened, but Yull was part of the Bulgarian occupation of Greece, eventually administering one of the Greek islands, I believe, on behalf of the Nazis (or maybe Bulgaria, but that occupation was under Nazi sponsorship). Yull also became a Buddhist monk, but I also don’t know the how or when (maybe it is in that box in my attic ( :) ).

When World War II ended, those who collaborated with the Nazis were in big trouble, especially those who came under Soviet control, and Yull was shipped off to a Soviet gulag. He spent seven years in Soviet gulags. In the gulags in winter, the people kind of slept in piles for warmth, and those on the perimeter risked freezing to death before the morning. Yull incurred the displeasure of the gulag’s commander, who subjected Yull to a standing torture. They built a box that was like a standing coffin, and put people in them. After a day or so, the blood and lymph began pooling in the lower torso (which is why we lie down when we sleep). The commander asked his underlings what was the longest that anybody had endured the standing torture, and they replied: “Three days,” and the commander replied, “Then give Yull a week!” Yull survived the ordeal, but when his week was complete, his legs filled the box so tightly that they could not get him out, and they had to tear the box apart to extract him. Yull’s legs gave him trouble for the rest of his life.

Back in days of the Stalinist gulags, those who survived were often pronounced “rehabilitated” and released, and after seven years, Yull was released back to Bulgaria. However, Yull desperately sought the West. There is a river between Bulgaria and Turkey, and Yull swam it, to begin his journey to the West. However, he was captured by Turkish authorities on the Turkish shore, and then spent the next five years in Turkish prisons, and Yull said that the Turkish prisons were worse than the Soviet gulags, in Midnight Express-style.

After twelve years in gulags and prisons, Yull was finally released to the West in 1958, the year of my birth. All like him wanted to go to the USA, but that was reserved for high-status refugees. The best that the West could do for Yull was Australia. So Yull emigrated to Australia, where he began his researches into what became called Brown’s Gas. William Rhodes was working with probably the same substance before Yull did, and Yull’s original patent cited Rhodes’s. Those are the typical inventors’ battles for precedence, and I am not going to say that Yull was the initial inventor of Brown’s Gas, but he took the technology the furthest, as the Chinese government eventually built a city for making Brown’s Gas machines. Yull nearly blew himself up his lab once. An oxygen-hydrogen mix will obviously be highly flammable, and can be dangerous to work with.

Here is where digging up that box could help me set some dates, but they are not too important for my rendition. Yull worked in Australia for about 20 years, becoming a famous inventor, before he renewed his attempts to live in the USA. He hawked his wares to many nations and other interests, but the only place that really embraced him was China, who built that city for him. More than a thousand scientists worked there. That is where Dennis bought his Brown’s Gas machines from, but I get ahead of myself.

Imagine having a city built for you. What a challenge for the ego that must be. Yull told Dennis the story of having to eat monkey brain as the guest of honor at a state dinner in that city. That anecdote hints at why Yull still wanted to come to the USA, even with a city built for him in China. Even today, anybody who makes it in China today, as it is having its Gilded Age, wants to live in the USA. The USA is still the place to be.

A lot more to come on Yull and Dennis, but it is time to start my busy day.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

Without digging through my box, I am not sure on the exact dates for some early events, but it was after China built a city for Yull that he set up shop in Southern California in the early 1990s. Yull finally made it to the USA. He sought a green card, among other benefits. He soon drew a circle of supporters. Some were prominent. One was a former U.S. Congressman, Berkley Bedell. Bedell is 94 today, and he credited Naessens’s treatment for curing his cancer and founded a government agency that still exists, for alternative health studies and treatment. But at worse-than-worthless Wikipedia on issues like this, it is not even mentioned in his Wikipedia bio. Wikipedia at least refers to the private foundation that Bedell founded when he realized that the federal government was too corrupt and bureaucratic.

One of Bedell’s protégés is Dan Haley, a New York politician, who himself wrote a book on the medical racket. I am far from alone in writing on that subject. Adam Trombly worked with Yull for a year or so in those days. So did Alden Bryant, who founded NEM with Brian, me, and a few others. Alden’s activist career went way back to the 1940s in Berkeley. Here is a letter that Alden wrote to Martin Luther King, Jr. nearly 50 years ago. Here is one to Clinton that is 20 years old. Alden initiated the Rio Summit.

When Yull began his American operation, apparently the CIA got involved early on, making threats, but I doubt they were involved in his death. Lots of swirling rumors, but I will try to keep this within the orbit of my experiences and that of my circle, which is a small one where Yull was concerned. There are plenty of videos of Yull playing with Brown’s Gas (BG) in his Californian facility, such as

. A scientist in Canada, Andrew Michrowski, was a big Yull supporter and runs a new science organization, which focuses on clean energy. He sells DVDs on (BG) and related topics. This is one of the lists that you will see on BG applications, in which it can do everything but make the popcorn. It is overblown, IMO, but BG is definitely weird stuff.

The truly amazing application of BG is its initiating Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR), which Wikipedia once more treats with its usual abysmal standards for anything that challenges orthodox notions of physics, especially those that can upset the energy racket. Next to the LENR that BG makes, everything else about it is noise, and it is that aspect of it that Dennis pursued most ardently. There is existing footage of Yull performing the LENR demonstration with BG. Yull took iron and aluminum, melted it with BG (making it thermite), and he would add radioactive material to the molten mix. After cooking it enough with BG (a few minutes), there would be an explosion, and 96% of the radioactivity disappeared, on average. That experiment has been carried out at least a hundred times, I believe, and the Chinese and Canadian governments, among others, carried it out.

Soon after Bedell got involved, he badgered the Department of Energy (DOE) enough so that the San Francisco office sent out some scientists to witness the experiment, and they attended, with Geiger counters in hand. I have written about that event a little, and will do more so here. They only went because of Bedell’s badgering, and as
, the DOE is not exactly full of original thinkers. But those scientists dutifully attended Yull’s experiment, but when it came to the experiment’s critical moment, they tried to hide behind objects in the room, thinking that they were going to get some kind of “demon core” experience. After the experiment was finished, they immediately went to the Los Angeles county (where the experiment was performed) authorities and tried to get Yull’s facility shut down. When that didn’t work, they wrote a paper that explained away what their Geiger counters told them, with wild and fanciful logic, and then they ran away as fast as they could. They had four “theories,” as I recall, for why their observed decline in radioactivity did not really happen. Each “theory” was tested by the evidence and found wanting, and Haley wrote a paper about it, published in Michrowski’s magazine.

Even with all of that support, from various camps, nothing really got going, but along came Dennis, and that is a story for the coming posts.

Best,

Wade

Hi:

When Dennis got out of prison in 1994, barely surviving the experience, as the prison officials kept trying to kill him, he had a much different attitude than when I met him. He still believed in the populist route, but his notions when I became his partner, that the masses were inherently good but victimized by an evil system, were beaten out of him, as he realized that the masses were primarily responsible for our evil system. His attitude changed from rounding up the masses to go storm the citadel to sifting through humanity’s mine tailings, looking for nuggets.

When I became his partner, he played to all three of the dominant population management ideologies in the USA, with his Patriot, Christian, business opportunities. I had learned my lesson by 1988, but Dennis’s persistence has to be seen to be believed. I met him immediately after his being released from incarceration both times, and Dennis acted like they had been vacations. I kept rejecting his invitations to get involved with him again, but he went back at it harder than ever. A year after he got out, in the spring of 1995, he visited me, spending the night. As I recall, we did not speak too much about his current effort, as he picked up the pieces once again. My day job was becoming much harder, with a two-year system conversion, with me bearing the brunt of it, on top of my normal duties. A year later, I was on Prozac. It was a nightmare.

It was January or February of 1996, soon after reading Brian O’s book, that Dennis came through Columbus, Ohio, as he barnstormed the USA. I was shocked at the crowd. Dennis flew me out to New Jersey the next month, to help his wife set up their accounting systems, as they began flying high once more. Little did I suspect that before the year was finished, I would be back with Dennis, running those systems myself. During that first tour, Yull was not in the picture. Sometime in the first half of 1996, with Dennis always on the lookout for inventors, he and Yull had their fateful meeting.

Many years ago, Dennis told me what was different about his style versus the others, and why he got things going when nobody else could: he was brash, a doer, and was able to take the abrasion that came with leading such efforts, and was always maneuvering for survival. I’ll agree, but it was always his great heart that attracted me to him, not his unparalleled audacity and talent. It was the same with Brian. When Dennis met Yull, Yull was still working in Southern California, trying to get something going, and only had a few Brown’s Gas (BG) machines. When they first met, Dennis told Yull that he wanted to buy them. Dennis asked Yull if he wanted a check, cash, or gold. Yull had seen plenty of big and fast talkers on his journey, and immediately called Dennis’s “bluff.” Yull said, “Gold.”

Ever since our days in Boston, Dennis has attracted Constitutionalists and “Patriots,” and they often have very alternative ways of thinking and acting, and many paid for their dealerships in “alternative” forms of currency. When Yul said, “Gold,” Dennis opened up his briefcase and counted out a stack of Krugerrands, and he and Yull were in business. As Dennis had called Yull’s bluff in response to him calling Dennis’s, Yull did not know what to do with a stack of gold. Dennis later heard that he gave the Krugerrands away to people as gifts.

In the summer of 1996, Dennis mounted his second tour of the USA, and Yull was the headliner, although he was not on the road with Dennis. He stayed in Southern California. I saw the Cleveland show from that tour.

A couple of years earlier, Yull was visited by a couple of Hollywood types who picked his brains for a couple of days and promised that they would hit it big and get him the money to make his BG dreams come to fruition. Right around the time of the Cleveland show, those two brain-pickers released their movie: Chain Reaction. The movie featured a scientist/inventor who looked just like Yull, waving around a wand of his burning gas,

, and the gist of the movie was the scientist blowing up a city with his gas. The mad scientist even had an Asian assistant, as sly reference to Yull’s Chinese city. Adam Trombly has publicly stated that when that movie was first conceived, it was not about Yull, but those moviemakers turned it onto a movie with Yull featured as the mad scientist, after picking his brains. Yull was pissed. What are the odds that during the biggest publicity tour of Yull’s life, that a movie portraying the lurid dangers of BG would be “coincidentally” released? I am going to attach a picture that I have before, of Yull’s ringer in Chain Reaction. (At this forum, I can’t find a way to attach the picture, but I did in this post – if I can find a way to attach it here, I will).

The next month, Dennis culminated his second and greatest tour ever, in Philadelphia, the seat of “liberty,” and Yull was going to be the guest of honor. It is still the largest free energy gathering in world history, and I am going to tell that story in the next post, in a way that I have never done before.

Best,

Wade Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Before I get to the Philly show, this will be a little interlude on Brown’s Gas (BG) science. What is BG? What makes it noteworthy? Why does it work like it does?

Simply, BG is water that has been split via electrolysis into hydrogen and oxygen. While that may seem simple and mundane, the evidence is that BG is no ordinary mixture of hydrogen and oxygen, but is bonded strangely, which gives BG its unique properties. There have been recent research and scientific papers written on what BG may be, but you would never know it if you only read the debunker version at Wikipedia.

Yull was never very concerned with scientists and their theories, but he was most interested with what BG could do. Nearly 20 years after he died, scientists are still trying to explain what BG is, and this highlights an aspect of the situation that also plagues free energy (FE). A standard objection to the idea of FE is that it violates the “laws of physics.” As Brian was fond of saying, there are no “laws of physics.” There are only theories. To even say “laws of physics” reflects a quasi-religious conceit that is completely unwarranted. We barely know anything at all about how the universe works, which the greatest scientists happily admitted, but to say “laws of physics” reflects the attempts of scientists to don priestly robes, which the hack class of scientists regularly does, especially the “skeptics.”

There many extant technologies that scientists deride and ignore as “impossible,” even leaving aside what the Global Controllers have under wraps, which turns today’s physics textbooks into doorstops. Anybody who demands a fully elucidated physics, published in the peer review literature, before they take BG, FE, Rife’s and Naessens’s microscopes seriously is naïve as well as ignorant. The big advances of technology have never worked that way. It has always been up to inventors and empiricists to lead the way, and the theorists come along later, usually far later.

The steam engine predated the theory that began to explain it by more than a century. The West ignored the cure for scurvy for centuries, at the cost of millions of lives, and it still took more than a century after “limeys” ruled the high seas for vitamin C to be isolated and the cure for scurvy to finally be placed within the canon of scientific theory. Similarly, quinine was being used for malaria for generations before scientists began to understand why. The Michelson-Morley experiment’s results were enigmatic for a generation before Einstein developed his theory of special relativity. At the same time that Einstein was publishing his epochal papers, in Ohio, a couple of bicycle mechanics were flying through the air with their contraption called the airplane. They were ignored and ridiculed by establishment science for five years after first flying, with their feats called “impossible.” Many other examples of that kind of scientific stupidity can be presented.

Closer to the present day, the inventors of my former partner’s heat pump cut their performance data in half so they would stop being laughed out of engineering offices for their “impossible” data. As Brian told me not long before he died, institutional science’s blindness and denial is worse today than it was when the Wright brothers first flew.

And when technological breakthroughs threaten the rackets, then look out. So, nearly 20 years after Yull died, science is still struggling with what BG is and why it does what it does.

In Chain Reaction, which portrayed BG blowing up a city, the movie played on real concerns about BG and its LENR effects. Why did it do that, and could it make non-radioactive material undergo a nuclear reaction? Before the Manhattan Project exploded its first bomb, some scientists were concerned that it would start some chain reaction that destroyed Earth. Those fears were overblown, as they have been about BG, and I’ll deal with that more in coming posts.

Next up is Yull and the Philly show, and the BG milieu that Dennis made his huge splash in. Like in other areas where Dennis was active, the BG community is either silent or dishonestly disparages Dennis, and that is just another example of my primary lesson.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Before I get to the Philly show and the rest of the saga of Yull and Dennis, this post will be a preamble on the risks I am taking to disclose what I decided to. The USA’s legal system is evil, from top to bottom. This is not new, but it has been that way from the beginning, when the USA’s first president (who was its richest man) presented a plan to swindle a continent from its inhabitants, and the USA’s first Supreme Court Justice’s favorite saying was that those who “owned” the nation (AKA “stole it”) deserved to run it. If you are a member of the kleptocratic ruling class, life is good, and you can usually count on some kind of “justice” from the USA’s legal system. One of my sayings is that you get as much justice in the USA as you can afford.

Dennis woke up slowly and fitfully to the evil of the USA’s legal system. Raised with redneck Horatio Alger stories, fairy tales of the Founding Fathers, and the like, Dennis got into fistfights with fellow soldiers who disparaged the good ol’ USA. Even after his moment of awakening, when his nationalistic illusions went up in smoke, Dennis still believed in the American system. He risked his life, working with the FBI to bust the Alaskan mafia, and even after he was rooked into pleading guilty to fraud for unintentionally bouncing checks in the mayhem of the USA’s first energy crisis, which ended the greatest period of prosperity that humanity has yet known, Dennis still believed in the system. Even after witnessing Kangaroo Court and other criminal acts by the Establishment in Seattle, as his company was wiped out, Dennis still believed that that people could find justice in the American legal system, if they pressed far enough into it.

After witnessing the prosecution committing numerous felonies, when the prosecution openly admitted that they didn’t even care if Dennis was innocent or not, when the prosecution made faces at people on the witness stand, and every day was Kangaroo Court, after Dennis rejected a billion dollar bribe offered by the CIA to disappear, after his nationally renowned attorney got the shock of his life when he was nearly disbarred, and after Dennis survived his prison experience, in which the authorities repeatedly tried to get him killed by the inmates, after kangarooing him in there for failing to file a form, Dennis began calling the legal system the “Just us” system.

The USA is legendary for its prison system, from GITMO to Pelican Bay to the world’s largest prison system, by far, which is busily being privatized. Some states even have quota agreements with the corporate prisons to provide a minimum level of inmates (God help black and Mexican-American men living in “quota” states), so that corporations are closing factories in the private sector and rebuilding them in prisons, where the labor force is in the strongest sense, captive, in a new era of slave labor, it all seems like something that Hitler’s henchmen dreamed up. With knowing how the USA hired all the useful Nazis after World War II, it is legitimate to wonder if Nazis indeed had a hand in the greatest imprisonment effort since Hitler’s death camps and Stalin’s gulags.

But middle-class Americans are generally blissfully ignorant and naïve to all of that, regaled by TV shows and movies that depict our heroic legal system (and California’s is the most corrupt of all, but that is also where those TV shows and movies are made). If they ever get to see the legal system in action, as when it targets them, then they can get the awakening of their lives, if they survive the experience. Gary Wean was a cop who discovered the hard way how the system works, and Rodney Stich was an FAA investigator who went down the evil rabbit hole. Both were raped by California’s legal system, as have countless others. They got Gary on an extension cord violation after they broke into his business, looking for anything that they could get him on, after they tried to murder him. They even stretched further into the surreal to take out Stich. That is how the real world works, not the Hollywood version. One way they can get you is mentioned in Stich’s Defrauding America. In the chapter after Stich chronicled how whistleblowers are silenced, often by murder, Stich had a chapter on the federal government as a criminal enterprise, and he gave an example of a “crime” called “misprision of felony,” in which if you witness a crime and don’t report it to the authorities, you are guilty of a crime and can get kangarooed into prison. It is just one of many tools in the prosecution’s bag of tricks, so that they can put innocent people into prison, maybe especially innocent people.

White Americans can’t read very far into my work without blowing a fuse, such as this chapter, and I often make literary and movie allusions in my writings, and will make some here, as they help illustrate my points. One of Marlon Brando’s last roles was in A Dry White Season, in which he played a South African attorney, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award. As he tried to sober up his naïve white clients, he said something along the lines of, “The legal system and justice are distant cousins, but in South Africa, they are not even on speaking terms.” That can arguably describe the USA’s legal system, too.

Another allusion is the book Watership Down, which I read before meeting Dennis (we met 30 years ago next month; my, how time flies). There is a chapter in which the refugee rabbits met some very civilized rabbits who ate well, and life seemed to be good. But it eventually became evident that the rabbits were semi-domesticated, and the farmer regularly “harvested” rabbits from that community for his dinner. In that rabbit community, it was forbidden to mention what happened to the disappeared rabbits, and they just went about their lives, hoping that they were not on tomorrow’s menu. That is a great allegory to describe white Americans and our legal system; as long as it does not devour you, you can blithely go through your life, thinking that all is well, believing what you see on TV and read in the newspaper. My mother was that way, even worked for a newspaper, and when the vaunted system devoured her son, she unquestionably believed her employer’s version, never even asked her son for his side, and even campaigned against her son.

That is how the USA really works. This is prelude to revealing some events, one of which I believe was a federal crime that Yull committed. The event was 20 years ago, Yull is long dead, so some prosecutor is going have to work real hard to put me behind bars on misprision of felony, but this will also serve as an illustration for why my effort has to be squeaky clean. No money will change hands for years, if ever, and I never advocate anything illegal or sneaky. The anonymous will never be members of my choir, etc. My effort requires more integrity than that.

As Dennis discovered the hard way, it does not even matter if the USA’s leading prosecutor calls you “squeaky clean” and the sitting president’s energy advisor is your fan, when the dark pathers who run the show kick their machinations into high gear, your goose is cooked.

So, I am going to stick my neck out in a little in the interest of educating my readers, to tell the tale of Yull and Dennis. It is quite a story. I am going to be revealing in ways that I have never done before.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Before I begin a day of recovery from yesterday’s burglary, on to Yull’s “crime” and the Philly show. As I have written, I attended Dennis’s Cleveland show in July or August of 1996, after being blown away by his Columbus stop on his first tour. I was his sidekick in our first Greatest Energy Shows on Earth, and in 1996, he was demonstrating some technologies that I had brought to Dennis (some was even equipment that was seized in the raid) and it was fun to see them. Dennis is scientifically illiterate, and his scientific explanations behind the technologies he promotes in his public talks are definitely wanting – he can sound like an idiot sometimes, and that is partly intentional – but his heat pump is the best heating system ever put on the world market, hydraulic heat engines are extraordinary, and Brown’s Gas is weird stuff with amazing potential, so Dennis was not selling snake oil. And by that time, we were all aware of FE technology in Godzilla’s possession, not to mention scientist-inventors such as Sparky Sweet. FE is a very real deal, but the greatest cover-up in history (conjoined with the UFO/ET cover-up) keeps it all under wraps.

During that summer tour, Dennis promoted Yull at every stop, and it was all a buildup to the Philly show, where Yull would be the guest of honor. Nobody promoted Yull like that before or since. The sharks began swimming around Dennis early and often, not the least of which was the Justice Department’s subpoenaing of Dennis’s phone records during the first tour. It did not matter that they had investigated him before and the USA’s Attorney General called Dennis “squeaky clean,” Bill Clinton hated Dennis and his barnstorming ways, they were greasing the skids for him once again, and Godzilla was about to raise his game to new levels.

In June of 1996, I stepped down from my job, thoroughly burned out from five relentless years, and taking Prozac. I had my protégé take over, was only working part-time, and people in the office remarked on the smile on my face that they never saw before. When I get out of the pressure cooker, I am a naturally happy person, and simple pleasures are what I have always sought. Give me a walk in the woods any day, almost more than anything else on Earth to do (and I have had my fair share in this lifetime – no complaints in that department), and I am content. Picking berries in a meadow with my wife - my life does not get any better than that.

For the coming Philly show, Mr. Professor flew to Dennis’s compound in New Jersey, and I drove there from Ohio. Dennis wanted me to pick up Yull at the airport, and I spent a day or so reading up on Yull, with those Christopher Bird articles, etc. It was perhaps two days before the Philly show that Yull was supposed to fly to New Jersey, and Mr. Professor drove with me to the airport to pick him up. Yull was not on the flight, as he became afraid of some other passengers. It was an early indicator of Yull’s paranoia and general craziness, but in that instance, he might not have been as paranoid as it seemed. By that time, more than 30 members of Dennis’s network had called Yull and tried to entice him away from Dennis, for one more example of the daily issues that Dennis faced. The sharks were swarming.

Yull booked a flight the next day, and Mr. Professor and I again made the hour-long drive to Newark Airport, and once again, Yull was not on the flight. It was getting frustrating. Just as we arrived back at the compound, empty-handed once again, Dennis said that Yull was coming on another flight that had nearly landed. Mr. Professor was tired of the game by that time and wished me well on the third trip. I got to the airport, the plane had already landed and the gate was empty, and I rushed through the airport, looking for Yull. I caught him just as he was about to get in a cab. The third time was a charm, and Yull and I chatted on the drive to the compound. Yull was 74 years old at the time, a small man, around five feet tall, and looked just like in the many videos that exist of him.

When we got to the compound, we chatted around a big kitchen table. I then became aware of Yull’s “crime.” Yull was a bit of a showman, and he played it up in that kitchen. He put his suitcase on the table, and out of one pocket he removed a Geiger counter. He began scanning his suitcase with it, and the Geiger counter went wild when he passed it over one pocket. He removed an envelope from that pocket that was full of rubber bands, but that was not all that it held. In the rubber bands, buried so that you could not really tell they were there (without a Geiger counter), were radioactive samples. Yull came prepared to perform his transmutation experiment at the Philly show. It was going to be the main event.

During Dennis’s second tour, he asked the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) for permission to perform the transmutation experiment at the Philly show, and they gave their consent. What happened next has been a typical dynamic in Dennis’s adventures, somebody high up, sometimes one of Godzilla’s minions, makes a few phone calls, and suddenly, the bureaucracy that previously treated you fairly, even welcomingly, suddenly did an about-face, reneged on their agreement, and could even go on the attack. Just before the show, the NRC revoked its authorization and informed Dennis that he would have to jump through a million bureaucratic hoops, including an application that was a couple of inches thick, before they would authorize that transmutation demonstration.

It is a long story, but Dennis’s wife saved Dennis’s life several times on their journey, and one was getting his parole transferred to New Jersey. Dennis should not have survived what he endured in prison, but Dennis is hard to kill. Failing at murdering him in prison, the plan in Ventura County was to force him to serve his parole in Ventura, immediately fabricate some kind of parole violation, and then put him in Mr. Deputy’s clutches again. They would do it right that time, and Dennis would never live to see this side of the bars again.

But Dennis’s wife once again beat the evil system and got his parole moved to New Jersey, as they had moved there soon after Dennis was forced into a plea bargain. Again, Dennis’s “crime” was failing to file a form, and New Jersey was not in on the political machinations, so Dennis’s being on parole for failing to file a form was ridiculous to New Jersey’s officials. Dennis still had to get permission from his parole officer to leave New Jersey, and his parole officer eventually just told Dennis to phone it in. Dennis’s parole was completed before he began his barnstorming tours, and just like the Justice Department’s subpoenaing his phone records, somebody made a phone call, and suddenly, Dennis was back on parole. That is completely illegal. That is one of many events that I could cite during Dennis’s adventures, where if a lawyer heard it, would exclaim on shock, “They can’t do that!” Dennis’s adventures in the USA’s evil legal system has left a string of lawyers with their jaws hanging open, incredulous to what they witnessed, as Kangaroo Court was continually convened.

So, Dennis was on parole for those barnstorming tours, checking in with his parole officer between shows. It was comical. What wasn’t so comical was that when the NRC revoked its authorization of Yull’s demonstration, we heard from the inside that federal marshals would attend the Philly show and arrest Dennis and Yull if they tried it. Yull had spent twelve years in Soviet gulags and Turkish prisons, and Dennis was illegally on parole. Neither one of them wanted to spend the rest of their lives behind bars, so they did not perform the transmutation demonstration at the Philly show, which kind of took the wind out of its sails.

Going back to Seattle, we would often hear about what was happening on the inside. While officially, Dennis would be ignored or attacked as some kind of criminal, the reality was that on the inside, they were terrified of Dennis, as he threatened to end their gravy train derived from defrauding the public. Milking the human herd has always been the elite game, from the beginning.

Like that college kid who performed the vaporizing tungsten experiment and ran it through a mass spectrometer, to prove that it was indeed achieving the “impossible,” we were hearing from colleges that were also performing similar experiments with Brown’s Gas (BG), and they too were scratching their heads. BG was performing feats that are conventionally considered “impossible,” which is typical for breakthrough technologies. Surf the Internet and watch hand-waving “skeptics” dismiss BG, or just look at Wikipedia’s disinformation article, and you will see how they ply their trade. Their credibility meter is at zero.

I tried to find an image on the Internet that looked like Yull’s samples, but I could not find one. He had four samples: cobalt-60, polonium, americium-243, and one other radioactive metal whose name that I cannot recall today. Maybe it was strontium, but I won’t swear to it. The samples were like plastic donuts. Think of an old-fashioned silver dollar, but made of plastic, and in the center, about the diameter of a pencil eraser, was the radioactive metal. A little sample like that, in bullet form, is pretty harmless, as long as you don’t walk around with it in your pocket. But imagine in these post-9/11 days, trying to smuggle radioactive materials onto a plane. If Yull had tried that today, he might have ended up in GITMO.

As Yull found his samples with his Geiger counter, we were amazed, in a “Did you see that?” way, knowing that we would never forget that moment. Yull told amusing anecdotes about his radioactivity experiments over the years. He had been approached to try neutralizing islands that the USA nuked back in the 1940s and 1950s, but neither BG nor anything else that I know of can neutralize radioactive material that was spread out as an aerosol. Those people ignored Yull’s warnings, moved to one of those islands, and soon died of radioactivity. Yull drank radioactive water and did other tricks, and I can only wonder if it accelerated his demise.

Since I picked up Yull at the airport and saw him pull those radioactive samples out of his luggage, the case could be made that I witnessed a federal crime (I am sure that some kind of law must have prohibited that act) and failed to report it, which is partly why I have been silent until now. But 20 years later, with Yull being dead nearly as long, it is probably going to be a stretch for the dark pathers to put me behind bars for misprision of felony. BG is still on the fringes because of evil politics, not science.

I ended up losing my job for going to the Philly show (but I had already stepped down and was nearly done there, anyway), and spent the month of October 1996 writing my first website. I then I got back in the saddle with Dennis again. I will continue to tell not only Yull’s story with Dennis, but Victor Fischer’s, encounters with Yull’s supporters in Southern California, the “skeptics,” and how those days still dog me, but today is a day for recovery from yesterday’s burglary. They didn’t steal the computer that I do all of my work on, as it is huge, heavy, and considered old tech, so is not easy to fence and would not bring much, anyway.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier