The Education Forum

Dr. Kenneth Salyer: "Autopsy photo appeared tampered with..."

Greg Burnham

In another thread, Pat Speer relies on the statements made by Dr. Kenneth Salyer during this year's JFK Lancer Conference. However, thanks to the book, JFK -- From Parkland to Bethesda, by Vince Palamara, we find that not only did Salyer believe that the autopsy photos were tampered with (see his statement to that effect in 1964), but Salyer himself also finds it anomalous that none of his colleagues recollected the wounds the same way as he did!

Salyer-1.pngSalyer-2.png

Thanks, Greg. Yes, Kenneth Salyer joins Dr. Grossman as one of those "exceptions to the rule" (as there are in every walk of life or category). I mean, the witnesses who believed shots came from the rear do not negate the witnesses that stated the shots came from the front (and vice versa). That said, there IS an overwhelming majority, to which Salyer does not belong.

All that notwithstanding, Salyer reported to both Groden (on video/dvd) and to Aguilar that the autopsy photos are forgeries. On the Bethesda side, Richard Lipsey is another one of those witnesses that said some things against official history, although other things he said seemed to go against the grain.

Edited by Vince Palamara

Yes, Greg. It's as I said. Salyer was never a back of the head witness, and remains confused as to why his colleague McClelland continues to claim the back of the head was blown out. Salyer said as well that every doctor agreed that the neck wound looked like an entrance wound, but said that some exit wounds look like entrance wounds, and that he now felt confident this wound was really an exit wound.

He is not an alterationist, or even, from what I can gather, a conspiracy theorist. His saying that a photo doesn't match his recollections does not mean he thinks there was a mass conspiracy by the federal government to both kill Kennedy, and fake up the medical evidence, no matter how badly some would like to believe it so.