The Education Forum

Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza Revisited

Let's look at some options for a Walker-did-it JFK CT. Here is only one:

1. LHO really did try to shoot Walker, as influenced by George DeMohrenschildt, Volkmar Schmidt and various Dallas engineer yuppies. (Here is where Volkmar Schmidt and the Valkyrie stories play their part.)

1.1. General Walker found out about it after Mrs. Voshinin told the FBI on Easter Sunday what George DeMohrenschildt told her, and somebody connected to the FBI called Walker and told him.

1.2. General Walker then knew that LHO was his shooter. He knew it within days of the shooting. This is what he told Senator Frank Church: http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

1.3. At that point, General Walker tracked LHO carefully through the Radical Right in Dallas and New Orleans, including his NSRP associate, Guy Banister and his team at 544 Camp Street.

1.4. As General Walker's plot thickened, more and more members of the Radical Right came on board. A critical mass developed that attracted the attention of Rogues within the CIA,namely, David Morales and Howard Hunt.

1.5. LHO used his Fake credentials of being a Fake secretary of a Fake FPCC in New Orleans to go to Mexico City's Cuba Consulate, demanding instant entry into Cuba. They laughed in his face.

1.6. In addition to LHO's Fake resume of connections to the USSR that he brought to Mexico City, David Morales then used his crew to IMPERSONATE LHO on October 1st, trying to link LHO's name with the name of wanted KGB Agent Valerie Kostikov. The sheep-dip was now complete.

1.7. Guy Banister's crew manipulated LHO back to Dallas to await further instructions. (This arguably included Loran Hall and Larry Howard).

1.8. Gerry Patrick Hemming (as he told A.J. Weberman) called LHO from Miami on a public phone on 11/21/1963, and offered LHO double the price of his rifle to bring it to a contact at the TSBD in the morning.

1.9. LHO did that.

1.10. After the Radical Right assassinated LHO with the cooperation of Rogues inside the DPD, they used LHO's rifle to frame him for the murder.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Walker, like Banister's Bozos in New Orleans, or the Mafia alone, were incapable of masterminding anything, especially the psych war twist to blame what happened at Dealey Plaza on Oswald and Castro Commies, an element of the Valkyrie plan that was adapted by the CIA to kill Castro.

Lone Nutters and Conspiracy Theorists have one thing in common - they are Eric Hoffer True Believers who are absolutely certain they know who killed JFK.

I don't know who killed JFK but have identified the MO - Modus Operandi - that of a covert intelligence operation and military style motorcade ambush, one that utilized a psych war twist to blame the operation on Oswald and Castro, and a coverup of the records and evidence that continues today. Walker was incapable of doing that.

BK

Walker, like Banister's Bozos in New Orleans, or the Mafia alone, were incapable of masterminding anything, especially the psych war twist to blame what happened at Dealey Plaza on Oswald and Castro Commies, an element of the Valkyrie plan that was adapted by the CIA to kill Castro.

Lone Nutters and Conspiracy Theorists have one thing in common - they are Eric Hoffer True Believers who are absolutely certain they know who killed JFK.

I don't know who killed JFK but have identified the MO - Modus Operandi - that of a covert intelligence operation and military style motorcade ambush, one that utilized a psych war twist to blame the operation on Oswald and Castro, and a coverup of the records and evidence that continues today. Walker was incapable of doing that.

BK

Well, Bill, I'm no True Believer -- I know my theory can be wrong. That's why I believe debate and dialogue is so important.

As for the Modus Operandi, I agree with you that the JFK murder was a "military-style motorcade ambush."

Yet why would anybody doubt that a US Major General from World War II and the Korean War would lack the skills to plan that -- especially if he had help with a top assassin like David Morales?

Sounds plausible to me.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

BK

Well, Bill, I'm no True Believer -- I know my theory can be wrong. That's why I believe debate and dialogue is so important.

As for the Modus Operandi, I agree with you that the JFK murder was a "military-style motorcade ambush."

Yet why would anybody doubt that a US Major General from World War II and the Korean War would lack the skills to plan that -- especially if he had help with a top assassin like David Morales?

Sounds plausible to me.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

why? because they have common sense and intelligence and know how to use them. that's why.

Edwin Anderson Walker began his Army career as a lieutenant of artillery after graduating from the United States Military Academy in 1931. In World War II, he led a special force of Americans and Canadians in the Aleutians, Italy and France. The unit, the Special Service Force, was trained for airborne, amphibious, mountain and ski operations; it fought at the Anzio beachhead in Italy and in the invasion of southern France.

He later commanded the 417th Infantry Regiment, attached to the Third Army, and at V-E Day he was commanding a special task unit in Oslo. In the Korean War, he commanded the Third Infantry Division's Seventh Regiment and was senior adviser to the First Korean Corps. He later served as military adviser to Chiang Kai-shek of Nationalist China. (How'd that work out, General?)

​Anyway this shows without a shadow of a doubt that he was one of Willoughby's boys boys and that Richard Nagell of FOI took the shot at Walker at the behest of Gen. Macarthur who had told JFK not to get involved in a land war in Asia. So someone had to pay and that was Larry Schmidt, Otto Skorzeny and Gerd von Runstedt's butler.

And that's no theory; you can look it up

Edited by Martin Blank

​"Anyway this shows without a shadow of a doubt that he was one of Willoughby's boys boys and that Richard Nagell of FOI took the shot at Walker at the behest of Gen. Macarthur who had told JFK not to get involved in a land war in Asia. So someone had to pay and that was Larry Schmidt, Otto Skorzeny and Gerd von Runstedt's butler.

"And that's no theory; you can look it up"

Where can I look up the Nagell-MacArthur part, and Nagell shooting at Walker?

​"Anyway this shows without a shadow of a doubt that he was one of Willoughby's boys boys and that Richard Nagell of FOI took the shot at Walker at the behest of Gen. Macarthur who had told JFK not to get involved in a land war in Asia. So someone had to pay and that was Larry Schmidt, Otto Skorzeny and Gerd von Runstedt's butler.

"And that's no theory; you can look it up"

Where can I look up the Nagell-MacArthur part, and Nagell shooting at Walker?

Yeah, David, you and me both. This is one of the most intriguing explanations of the Walker shooting I have ever heard!

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

• 5 weeks later...