The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send these  to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team

Below: See the medical poll followed by the current results so far. If you would like to voice your opinion go to this link and scroll to the bottom of the article. The poll is on the left side after the "Conclusions" section.

Poll.png

Medical-Evidence-Poll.png

Edited by Greg Burnham

Greg,

Thanks for all the work you've done on the JFK assassination.

FWIW, I'm generally skeptical of polls. Generally.

I'm also skeptical of generally accepted beliefs.

Einstein's General Theory of Relativity is about human perception. FWIW, I believe Einstein is correct. He was writing about human observers.

Einstein asks that we define ourselves as humans.

You're welcome, Jon.

As for this poll, it's just an indicator of what the majority of those who participated in it believe is true. That in no way means that it "proves" what the truth is. It simply reports what the participants believe is true.